Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 (3091 Views)

Redmi 9s Or Note 8 Pro / Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03:

these suggestions were in response to a fellow Nairalander's post here. he desires phones with removable battery, and he said he is not a fan of tecno, gionee, etc.
but I agree with your observations.
Those phones are cool and quite affordable they just need to break into the Nigeria market by making spare parts for their products available.. Am just waiting for Xiaomi phones to gain ground in Nigeria then it's bye bye to Tecno and Co
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by WHOcarex: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

Non-removable batteries are still very removable under the right conditions... That's why Tecno & Infinix have Calrcare where you can easy get a replacement for your non-removable battery when it develops problems
Can you share more light about it pls. I'm so confused right now as I intend to get the phone next week. What do you mean by under the right conditions? Do they have Calrcare in Abuja?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
WHOcarex:
Can you share more light about it pls. I'm so confused right now as I intend to get the phone next week. What do you mean by under the right conditions? Do they have Calrcare in Abuja?
Non-removable batteries are like normal batteries they just have screws holding them down, it's only people with the right tools that can remove them safely.. Calrcare is in Abuja at Banex plaza
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by nadalion: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Considering that talk about all great phones having sealed batteries, between xiaomi redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon version), infinix hot S and infinix hot 4, which will you recommend?
Cc: Shedy03
Cc: Alfred234
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by WHOcarex: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

Non-removable batteries are like normal batteries they just have screws holding them down, it's only people with the right tools that can remove them safely.. Calrcare is in Abuja at Banex plaza
That means it possible to replace the ba3?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by oscillation55(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

So how much is note 3 and note 3 pro if I may ask
Note 3 @64k
Note 3 Pro @68k
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by oscillation55(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yabiola26:

Bro is the note 3 pro out yet
Yes sir, you can get yours from me wink
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
WHOcarex:
That means it possible to replace the ba3?
It's very possible
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by oscillation55(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Thanks so much sir.. .i really appreciate
Mine is cheaper oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Yabiola26(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
oscillation55:

Yes sir, you can get yours from me wink

Oya naw
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
nadalion:
Considering that talk about all great phones having sealed batteries, between xiaomi redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon version), infinix hot S and infinix hot 4, which will you recommend?
Cc: Shedy03
Cc: Alfred234
The Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro beats both the Hot S and Hot 4 the only thing the Hot S and Hot 4 has on the Xiaomi is that they run On Android 6.0 and they have HD screens while the Redmi note 3 pro runs Android 5.1 and has IPS LCD screen.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by WHOcarex: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

It's very possible
Hmmmmmmmm Are you sure or you just think so? grin
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by nadalion: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

The Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro beats both the Hot S and Hot 4 the only thing the Hot S and Hot 4 has on the Xiaomi is that they run On Android 6.0 and they have HD screens while the Redmi note 3 pro runs Android 5.1 and has IPS LCD screen.
But users claim there is the android 6 update the minute you insert your sim. I got a qoute from someone and he said it'll cost me 65k(via aliexpress) for the xiaomi note 3 snapdragon 2gb ram 16 storage as against the 53k(via jumia). Do you think the note 3 is a good buy considering price difference?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
WHOcarex:
Hmmmmmmmm Are you sure or you just think so? grin
Lol you fear too much... I was once like you tho until my friend bought infinix Hot Note with non-removable battery since then I started trusting non-removable batteries even my dad uses Tecno CamonC8 with non-removable battery and he has never hadany battery issue.

Current enjoying My Infinix Hot 4
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
nadalion:
But users claim there is the android 6 update the minute you insert your sim. I got a qoute from someone and he said it'll cost me 65k(via aliexpress) for the xiaomi note 3 snapdragon 2gb ram 16 storage as against the 53k(via jumia). Do you think the note 3 is a good buy considering price difference?
it's even advisable to buy from Jumia incase of phones with factory fault you can easily get a replacement
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by WHOcarex: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

Lol you fear too much... I was once like you tho until my friend bought infinix Hot Note with non-removable battery since then I started trusting non-removable batteries even my dad uses Tecno CamonC8 with non-removable battery and he has never hadany battery issue.

Current enjoying My Infinix Hot 4
Lol. You gat it. Really scared.

Ok oooooooo grin
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by nadalion: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

it's even advisable to buy from Jumia incase of phones with factory fault you can easily get a replacement
My brother, the jumia version of the note 3 costs 79k EXCLUSIVE of the transport cost they'll charge which makes a difference of 15k roughly. That 15k i can add up and buy the 32/3gb option if i choose to import directly. N/B Xiaomi has stores via jumia MIA.XIOMI.COM , you can check it out if you want to buy yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Data Plans Codes And Prices In Nigeria / Brand New Xiaomi Poco F3 (6/128gb) / Help Wanted - Need Unlock Code For A Blackberry 9630 Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.