Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 (3088 Views)

Redmi 9s Or Note 8 Pro / Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2016
hi peeps I just got my hot 4 a week ago but I saw the note 3 with a friend and liked it immediately... .now I'm thinking of switching to note 3....please I need your pieces of advice on which one is better and if possible kindly give reasons.. ..thanks cry
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by olahero(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Your pocket is the answer.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2016
olahero:
Your pocket is the answer.
I can afford the phone sir.. ..i just want to know if it's worth spending money on compared to the hot 4
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
hi peeps I just got my hot 4 a week ago but I saw the note 3 with a friend and liked it immediately... .now I'm thinking of switching to note 3....please I need your pieces of advice on which one is better and if possible kindly give reasons.. ..thanks cry
The major differences between the Hot 4 and the Note 3 are

Screen size (6.0 inch)

Camera (13mp back camera)

Battery (4500mah with flash charge)

But if you ask me I'll say it's not worth its better you go for the Note 3 pro (4G LTE & 3G RAM) which is about 75k
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

Screen size (6.0 inch)

But if you ask me I'll say it's not worth its better you go for the Note 3 pro (4G LTE & 3G RAM) which is about 75k
Thanks so much sir.. .i really appreciate
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by miremoses(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Switch to note 3 pro.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by shedy03(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2016
miremoses:
Switch to note 3 pro.
yeah, money in action. there are better options than note 3 pro, less expensive too.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by oscillation55(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

I can afford the phone sir.. ..i just want to know if it's worth spending money on compared to the hot 4
Sir I can handle the deal for you,
Trust my prices, it'll be cheaper shocked
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2016
oscillation55:

Sir I can handle the deal for you,
Trust my prices, it'll be cheaper shocked
So how much is note 3 and note 3 pro if I may ask
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03:

yeah, money in action.
there are better options than note 3 pro, less expensive too.
Please like what and what sir... Kindly enlighten me
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by shedy03(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
check this out, the only aspect note 3 is better is battery. 4500/4200mAh.

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by miremoses(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03:

check this out, the only aspect note 3 is better is battery. 4500/4200mAh.
the bluboo Maya max is good,just checked the specs,its affordable,was planning on getting my sis a phantom 6 plus tomorrow for her bday.but will look into this device.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by shedy03(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
u may not like d brands.

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Yabiola26(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

Screen size (6.0 inch)

Bro is the note 3 pro out yet
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Yabiola26(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03:

yeah, money in action.
there are better options than note 3 pro, less expensive too.

For example
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03:

u may not like d brands.
Brand names don't work for me.. ..its the spec gangan that's the Koko. ..we all know how Samsung gives us crap at expensive price...if these brands made it before Samsung.. .no one would look at a Sammy device twice before tossing it in the trash can
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03 what about this

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by shedy03(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
shedy03 what about this
the spec is great, powerful battery.
most of this brands that are unpopular here in naija are doing well in some countries like our gionee, infinix, tecno here in naija.
and these unpopular brands are cheaper than the most accepted/high end phones of same specs.
check bellow to see the league of phone brands this leagoo competes with, its a nice phone with excellent spec.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by nadalion: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
eeeeehmm, guys i want to get a new phone but am afraid of the non-removable battery of phones (hence i dropped xiaomi redmi note 3pro). Please recommend a brand, i want to replace my 2years old nokia730 with during fresh that'll take me a long way(hence I'm afraid of the sealed batteries). I was looking at infinix Hot S and hot 4 (I'm not a fan of TECNO (d mother company), itel, gioonee or innjoo)
) advise please.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by WHOcarex: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls house, is the hot 3 pro a removable battery? And does it video call?

I really need to know . I plan getting if for someone
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by WHOcarex: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
nadalion:
eeeeehmm, guys i want to get a new phone but am afraid of the non-removable battery of phones (hence i dropped xiaomi redmi note 3pro). Please recommend a brand, i want to replace my 2years old nokia730 with during fresh that'll take me a long way(hence I'm afraid of the sealed batteries). I was looking at infinix Hot S and hot 4 (I'm not a fan of TECNO (d mother company), itel, gioonee or innjoo)
) advise please.
Aah!! We are on same boat o. The non-removable ba3 ish in hot 4 pro discouraged me
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by shedy03(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
nadalion:
) advise please.
check this link and the pics bellow. I wonder if u will like this brand.
http://m.gadgets.ndtv.com/huawei-honor-5a-3569

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by nadalion: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03:

check this link and the pics bellow. I wonder if u will like this brand.
http://m.gadgets.ndtv.com/huawei-honor-5a-3569
Nice Phone but @ 1.2ghz it's too slow. Is that the phone your using? i noticed your using a 4g phone, what's the name? please give another suggestion, thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
nadalion:
Nice Phone but @ 1.2ghz it's too slow. Is that the phone your using? i noticed your using a 4g phone, what's the name? please give another suggestion, thanks.
I was about asking the same question too...what phone is he using
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yabiola26:

Bro is the note 3 pro out yet
Yes it's out check Jumia or Slot
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
The problem with these phones you posted is that you can't get their spare parts in Nigeria once the phone packs up thats the end.. This is the reason why most people prefer brands like Tecno, infinix &Gionee because of the availability of spare parts

BTW

why are you people still scared of removable batteries? As far as I know most phones with great battery are always non-removable unless you want to buy a phone with poor battery
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by shedy03(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
nadalion:
this is what am using, not much different from 1.2Ghz.
I suggested the phone with 1.2 GHz considering your choice of removable battery.

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by shedy03(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:
The problem with these phones you posted is that you can't get their spare parts in Nigeria once the phone packs up thats the end.. This is the reason why most people prefer brands like Tecno, infinix &Gionee because of the availability of spare parts

BTW

why are you people still scared of removable batteries? As far as I know most phones with great battery are always non-removable unless you want to buy a phone with poor battery
these suggestions were in response to a fellow Nairalander's post here. he desires phones with removable battery, and he said he is not a fan of tecno, gionee, etc.
but I agree with your observations.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Kaydeexotic(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
shedy03:

this is what am using, not much different from 1.2Ghz.
I suggested the phone with 1.2 GHz considering your choice of removable battery.
Thanks so much for your contributions and being non-hesitant to enlighten us.. ..
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Eleniyan15: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
oscillation55:
Sir I can handle the deal for you, Trust my prices, it'll be cheaper shocked
cost for l8:|
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by WHOcarex: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alfred234:

BTW

What if the ba3 start having problems?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Or Note 3 by Alfred234(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
WHOcarex:
What if the ba3 start having problems?
Non-removable batteries are still very removable under the right conditions... That's why Tecno & Infinix have Calrcare where you can easy get a replacement for your non-removable battery when it develops problems

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of This Tecno Phone Is The Best / The Best Smartphone Ui / Gsm Numbers Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.