Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Olu Orun....god Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olu Orun....god Of Heaven (1796 Views)

Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2016
KabiOosi Fun OLUORUN...MAJESTY TO THE KING OF HEAVEN

I see the need for human being to really know the God of creations, that He is self existing God that created all things for His pleasure...Isaiah know this... Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish....

No matter any body's view about God, God remains the same, He never Change....He stretched forth the earth for his pleasure not for religion. He never create human being as a dead being but of a living being.....who is satan? A created being, who is angel of death? A created being, who are the fallen angels/small gods/fake gods? We called them demons because they fall but believe it you can not differentiate demons from angels if you really don't have "spirit of discernment" because they both put on white clothes... Lol.... everything about this life is really in the BIBLE, just that people have been lost in religion(the hand work of satan).... The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.
...A generation is rising that will really do the pleasure of God upon this earth, A generation that will worship the OLUORUN in spirit and in truth....Iba fun OBA OGO.....
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

Glorious weekend!!!!
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Olorun Aseda Omo Odua, mo gboriyin fun o loni.
Awon omo re n pe oruko re.
Sugbon won ko mo e.
Won ti fi e pe Satani.
Won ro wipe iwo kan naa ni o n je yahweh.
Ki a ma ri!

Awon alaimokan ro wipe iwo ni baba ika ti o n gbe leyin eya kan lati pa eya keji run.
Won fi e pe jehovah, olori awon ika.
Won fi e pe yahweh, ina buruku ti n jo omo araye lokan lai ti ku.
Awon kan tile fi e pe Allah, ika to ran Moh Ahmad ni ise ika.

Dide Olodumare ki o jewo ara re.
Gbe awon ti o mo itan ati ogidi aroba dide.
Je ki won fi otito han awon alaimokanmokan.
Fi ye won wipe iwo ko ni Satani(Yahweh).
Emi Omo re n ki o lowuro Yi.
Emi Otemu n gbosuba fun e, baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
Olorun Aseda Omo Odua, mo gboriyin fun o loni.
Awon omo re n pe oruko re.
Sugbon won ko mo e.
Won ti fi e pe Satani.
Won ro wipe iwo kan naa ni o n je yahweh.
Ki a ma ri!

Awon alaimokan ro wipe iwo ni baba ika ti o n gbe leyin eya kan lati pa eya keji run.
Won fi e pe jehovah, olori awon ika.
Won fi e pe yahweh, ina buruku ti n jo omo araye lokan lai ti ku.
Awon kan tile fi e pe Allah, ika to ran Moh Ahmad ni ise ika.

Dide Olodumare ki o jewo ara re.
Gbe awon ti o mo itan ati ogidi aroba dide.
Je ki won fi otito han awon alaimokanmokan.
Fi ye won wipe iwo ko ni Satani(Yahweh).
Emi Omo re n ki o lowuro Yi.
Emi Otemu n gbosuba fun e, baba.

lol..demon of language is really confusing you...Jesus Christ is Yahweh.... bro, you know nothing if not from the Bible
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by ifenes(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
KabiOosi Fun OLUORUN...MAJESTY TO THE KING OF HEAVEN

I see the need for human being to really know the God of creations, that He is self
Which is you/your mind
existing God that created all things for His pleasure...Isaiah know this... Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish....
You are talking about Self-worth,Self-knowledge Christians do not have.

No matter any body's view about God, God remains the same, He never Change....
The Mind is unchangeable
He stretched forth the earth for his pleasure not for religion. He never create human being as a dead being but of a living being
A being is constant,it has no beginning nor an end. There is no begining to the human Mind,it always is and will always be and that is why it's called a "BEING"
......who is satan? A created being, who is angel of death? A created being, who are the fallen angels/small gods/fake gods?
Satan is your alter-ego,or lets just say your Ego-Mind,or when the mind gets clouded. Your religion for example,is a Satan to your true self,because it tells you are are not good enough.
We called them demons because they fall but believe it you can not differentiate demons from angels if you really don't have "spirit of discernment" because they both put on white clothes... Lol.... everything about this life is really in the BIBLE, just that people have been lost in religion(the hand work of satan)
your religion Christianity, is reverse education to your true-self.
.... The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding
You cannot fear God because you are God. Yahweh is has replaced you as god that is why you fear God. God/your fully activated Mind is nothing to be feared and it will give you wisdom and knowledge which is natural to it.
For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.
You cannot achieve this by just saying it,but by using your Mind correctly
...A generation is rising that will really do the pleasure of God upon this earth, A generation that will worship the OLUORUN in spirit and in truth....Iba fun OBA OGO.....
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

Glorious weekend!!!!

A new generation is already rising and awaking to the fact that Man is God,and will move forward to do great things. No one will worship Olorun

3 Likes

Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2016
ifenes:
Which is you/your mind You are talking about Self-worth,Self-knowledge Christians do not have.

The Mind is unchangeable A being is constant,it has no beginning nor an end. There is no begining to the human Mind,it always is and will always be and that is why it's called a "BEING" Satan is your alter-ego,or lets just say your Ego-Mind,or when the mind gets clouded. Your religion for example,is a Satan to your true self,because it tells you are are not good enough. I just told you your religion,christianity is reverse education to your true-self. You cannot fear God because you are God. Yahweh is has replaced you as god that is why you fear God. God/your fully activated Mind is nothing to be feared and it will give you wisdom and knowledge which is natural to it. You cannot achieve this by just saying it,but by using your Mind correctly

A new generation is already rising and awaking to the fact that Man is God,and will move forward to do great things. No one will worship Olorun

lol...only a fool thinks there is no OLORUN

bro, I don't talk much to atheists...I don't even give you guys attention...just be ignoring my post and continues to swim in you foolishness...I don't preach to fools......if you tried any nonsense with your atheistic thinking, you will really be sorry for yourself at the end....I jejely advice you to stay put to your stance to God and stop quoting me....
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by ifenes(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...only a fool thinks there is no OLORUN

bro, I don't talk much to atheists...I don't even give you guys attention...just be ignoring my post and continues to swim in you foolishness...I don't preach to fools......if you tried any nonsense with your atheistic thinking, you will really be sorry for yourself at the end....I jejely advice you to stay put to your stance to God and stop quoting me....

What makes me a fool and not you? What important role has olorun played in your life?

This is the social media,I quote what I want. You cannot throw stones and expect nothing sent back at you

4 Likes

Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifenes:

What makes me a fool and not you? What important role has olorun played in your life?

This is the social media,I quote what I want. You cannot throw stones and expect nothing sent back at you

lol, well first to your question....OLORUN MADE ME WHOM I AM TODAY...and I don't exist by myself He purposefully made me for His unquestionable purpose...

Now you can quote what you want, I don't really care, and more so, i don't throw stones like kids...lol...please I jejely advice you to stick to your idea about God....whatever your opinion about God is, it doesn't even has an inches of negative effect that HE is GOD...you are just one among many of His creations......
take care bro, I wish u best in life.
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by ifenes(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, well first to your question....OLORUN MADE ME WHOM I AM TODAY...and I don't exist by myself He purposefully made me for His unquestionable purpose...

Now you can quote what you want, I don't really care, and more so, i don't throw stones like kids...lol...please I jejely advice you to stick to your idea about God....whatever your opinion about God is, it doesn't even has an inches of negative effect that HE is GOD...you are just one among many of His creations......

What if I called you a bastard and then say I pity you if you do not believe it.

It is okay to feel like a slave. I have no problem with you feeling this way,but do not say all of us are slaves because you think we are like. you. There is hope for you still

Kindest regards

3 Likes

Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifenes:

What if I called you a bastard and then say I pity you if you do not believe it.

It is okay to feel like a slave. I have no problem with you feeling this way,but do not say all of us are slaves because you think we are like. you. There is hope for you still

Kindest regards

lol, first if you called me bastard, I will just laugh it off because you don't know my dad nor my mom

And to the issue of slave...lol..I'm a god on myself and that's how God Almighty created human being... to be king...before the fall of satan and his demons.......
I don't see any reason to explain deep things for you, but just know that I don't have hope..and I don't need hope.…..all I have is FAITH and I live by FAITH..OKAY

kip enjoying your day!!!
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Sharap boy

Your parents created you on the beautiful night when they had consensual se.x
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Sharap boy

Your parents created you on the beautiful night when they had consensual se.x

hmmmm. get matured young man

may God helps you.
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

hmmmm. get matured young man

may God helps you.

I am matured Mr.

I have created a man like myself and I did it with my wife on our matrimonial bed. This is what your parent did. God is involved in se.x
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I am matured Mr.

I have created a man like myself and I did it with my wife on our matrimonial bed. This is what your parent did. God is involved in se.x

I can't see maturity in your speech...I will advice you to grow up......you created a man like yourself? .....who told you that God is not involved in sex before...
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol....guy I have really tried to help you free yourself from that demon....satan is really laughing at you....lol

faulkin? adopted son of Yahweh(Christ)??....lol...well to help you out, Yahweh my Christ called many sons to God Almighty........... satan is just a fool, I can see how he had manipulate your thinking....satan is called a morning star so also Christ the bright morning star...they really resemble until satan arrogantly lift himself up.......free your self from your demon...

Now you are gradually accepting the person of Faulkin(your Jesus). He is just a fool like Satan(Yahweh) is father and a fool shall he continue to be. I pity those worshipping Satan through Faulkin.
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I can't see maturity in your speech...I will advice you to grow up......you created a man like yourself? .....who told you that God is not involved in sex before...

I was the one banging not God
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I was the one banging not God
what make you living? your ability?
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

Now you are gradually accepting the person of Faulkin(your Jesus). He is just a fool like Satan(Yahweh) is father and a fool shall he continue to be. I pity those worshipping Satan through Faulkin.

you are just a simple nonentity, gradually accepting? faulkin? you just called Jesus faulkin in your statement, yet you still end up saying they are worshiping satan through faulkin....lol...you really need help
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

you are just a simple nonentity, gradually accepting? faulkin? you just called Jesus faulkin in your statement, yet you still end up saying they are worshiping satan through faulkin....lol...you really need help

Yes, through Faulkin(fictitious Jesus) all Christians worship Yahweh(Satan).
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

what make you living? your ability?

I live because I take in energy and nutrients
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yes, through Faulkin(fictitious Jesus) all Christians worship Yahweh(Satan).

lol...to hell with your otem....I really wish we meet so that you can repeat your foolishness in my presence....its baseless talking on this platform
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I live because I take in energy and nutrients
wish you the best in life
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...to hell with your otem....I really wish we meet so that you can repeat your foolishness in my presence....its baseless talking on this platform
Lol... Christians can get mouth sha. Can't the power of your prayers strike me? Abeg pray and let me be struck by the power of your prayer joor, after all u say that your god is omnipresent cheesy
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Lol... Christians can get mouth sha. Can't the power of your prayers strike me? Abeg pray and let me be struck by the power of your prayer joor, after all u say that your god is omnipresent cheesy

make mouth for me wanting to see you?.....hmmm.....prayers to strike you? I'm matured than that...God created you in His image? why will I have to pray to God to strike His human creation?.....lol...wise up man...I know my enemy, you are just an ignorant fellow...lol..wise up and grow up
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

make mouth for me wanting to see you?.....hmmm.....prayers to strike you? I'm matured than that...God created you in His image? why will I have to pray to God to strike His human creation?.....lol...wise up man...I know my enemy, you are just an ignorant fellow...lol..wise up and grow up
prayers to strike me as your bible said it did to Sol(Paul). Don't you think that after being struck by your prayers, I'll give my life to jesus? That's what I'm saying here guy. Or at worst, if your prayers have no power to strike me and convert me, pray so that I can see very scary nightmares from your god and then begin to reconsider serving jesus again grin
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
prayers to strike me as your bible said it did to Sol(Paul). Don't you think that after being struck by your prayers, I'll give my life to jesus? That's what I'm saying here guy. Or at worst, if your prayers have no power to strike me and convert me, pray so that I can see very scary nightmares from your god and then begin to reconsider serving jesus again grin

lol...all you want is attention, you are just too ignorant...praying for u to see nightmares? lol...who knows you or your otem? .....hope you know the number of Christ followers? I can see the demons in you begging for prayer and you know what..no mercy for your demon...lol..grow up man
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...all you want is attention, you are just too ignorant...praying for u to see nightmares? lol...who knows you or your otem? .....hope you know the number of Christ followers? I can see the demons in you begging for prayer and you know what..no mercy for your demon...lol..grow up man
Please Gboye, go to church and organise vigils concerning me OTEM. PLS I AM SCARED OF THE HELL FREEZER OF YOUR god, Pls grin
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Please Gboye, go to church and organise vigils concerning me OTEM. PLS I AM SCARED OF THE HELL FREEZER OF YOUR god, Pls grin

best of luck bro, you will feel the hell at its appropriate time ....I don't give kids my attention
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

wish you the best in life

Thank you cool
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Thank you cool
you are welcome
Re: Olu Orun....god Of Heaven by otemanuduno: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

best of luck bro, you will feel the hell at its appropriate time ....I don't give kids my attention
AMEN!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult / The Christian Resurrection Myth! / When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.