Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Conte Needs More Time To Understand Chelsea - Claudio Ranieri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte Needs More Time To Understand Chelsea - Claudio Ranieri (269 Views)

Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach / It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conte Needs More Time To Understand Chelsea - Claudio Ranieri by alexpombo4: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri has urged Chelsea fans
to be patience with new manager Antonio Conte. He said
management is like winemaking, it takes time for new
manager and player to understand each other.
Leicester shocked everyone last season following their
coming from the bottom to win the Premier League title
with the guide of Ranieri.
The Foxes said at the beginning of 2016/17 campaign that
Leicester is still an underdog - all he focus on is reaching
40 points after his side poor start to title defending.
He hopes he could keep last season bottle ahead of
Stamford Bridge visit.
Ranieri explained: “It was special, a special year.
“It is like a vineyard, the man works the ground every year,
but one year the wine is fantastic, what happened, I don’t
know, but I keep the bottle.
“Last season everything was perfect, the big teams don’t
make veryconsistent matches and we did everything right.
“Now we are in the normal way and we have to continue
to fight to get 40 points.”
Chelsea is sitting on seventh position of the table after
winning just four of their league match.... continue here http://bluegistsdaily..com/2016/10/ranieri-conte-needs-more-time.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Football / In General It Can Be Stated That Hemopoiesis / Christiano Ronaldo Wins World Best (balloon D'or)again 2016-17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.