Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (38241 Views)

Prof. Eno Blankson Ikpe Is Dead (Photos) / Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by missnazzy(f): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2016
kai!

bubu is a very naughty man. at his age, he's still in active service in the "other room".
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by maxiuc(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
This buhari regime don open everybody eye.

##youbelongtomykitchenandroom

Mama peace we no long longer miss u

Buhari is really living up to expectations as a dullard and kunu gworo fura drinking maggots

Next now is

Buhari sniffs Aisha's pants

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Garshyzee(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
I hope aisha replies.. ..saying bubu is no more effective in d other room cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by lenmafon: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Even if you dont accept PMB sentences about ''his'' wife as a joke.......
She is ''his'' wife for gawd sake not yours. He is not saying you should keep yours too in the kitchen
it is his wife o! And people are busy swallowing panaol for him. If he chooses to make her belong to his kitchen, parlour and other room, how does that affect nigerians an the current suituation of the country?
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by calabardick(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
#theotherroom

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by chubbygal(f): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Just finished taking my bath now, meet me in the Other Room! cool

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by chubbygal(f): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
lenmafon:

it is his wife o! And people are busy swallowing panaol for him. If he chooses to make her belong to his kitchen, parlour and other room, how does that affect nigerians an the current suituation of the country?
Buhari should not forget that there is KNIFE in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by minimilitia: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yeah probably it's one of the topic which has gone viral in recent times. mini militia hack
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Everyone wait for me in the Living Room

Cc Lalasticlala prepare my snake peppersoup in The Kitchen

Cc farano, Mystigal, irenony, leriebloom, Chubbygal . Meet me in the Other Room ASAP

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
chubbygal:
Buhari should not forget that there is KNIFE in the kitchen

shocked Isn't it too late to perform circumcision on PMB? undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by rhemiza(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
OTHER ROOM simply means INNER CHAMBER.

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by joinnow: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Other Room for rent
Owner relocating to Germany

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by chubbygal(f): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Everyone wait for me in the Living Room

Cc Lalasticlala prepare my snake peppersoup in The Kitchen

Cc farano, Mystigal, irenony, leriebloom, Chubbygal . Meet me in the Other Room ASAP
suicidal grin

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by maigemuu: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chukwudi bia ebaa!

If Chidi comes knocking, Tell him I am not around. I will be in #theotherroom with Nkechi to discuss the business proposals.

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by MidasTouche01(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
The way Baba take Mention the other room. Shey he still sabi Do that "Thing"
#Just Asking cool

Why are u asking, do u want him to teach u how it is done in #TheOtherRoom

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
chubbygal:
suicidal grin

Don't worry my helper is also in the OTHER ROOM grin

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by papiwyte(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha and Buhari in d #other room

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by nwadiuko1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha will be like....." i belong to every room, and i belong to no room"

2 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by repogirl(f): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari has a crush on 'Angela Michelle' of Western Germany, that's why he yarns rubbish whenever in Germany (you know how heightened hormones makes one blab stupidly).Now he has pushed his wife to the other room because the main room is free for his crush..... lol, na play abeg ooooo! grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by repogirl(f): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
a crush on 'Angela Michelle' of Western Germany, that's why he yarns rubbish whenever in Germany (you know how heightened hormones makes one blab stupidly).Now he has pushed his wife to the other room because the main room is free for his crush..... lol, na play abeg ooooo! grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Wailing Mammals, don't yall think this is "a diversionary tactic to steer your attention away from the economy"?

How long would you keep licking "Aishaliburton's" ass?? Ohhh, it seems ya'll forgotten she's a "thief" and "lies a lot". She has suddenly become your "hero". cheesy

Omenka, this is not the defense I expect you to put up..
Just tell us, the interview was fake or Buhari was impersonated
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Alfred234(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Meanwhile Nollywood be planning to release a new movie titled "The other room"
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Even an IMBE**** knows it's the bed room!
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by ceeceeuwa: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
This matter is over flogged! E don do!!!
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by nonny158(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is a practical example of how clueless some of our leaders can be without their aides drafting speeches for them. it is really a national disgrace...#ObservingFromMyRoom
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by baba11(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
The way Baba take Mention the other room. Shey he still sabi Do that "Thing"
#Just Asking cool
Google is ur Friend shocked
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by shuggah(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
merit10
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by ifeomaekol(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
#theotherroom..let's go there.
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Emassive(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
I keep things in ma other room...
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by daveP(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
seems PMB finally belongs to somebody!!!

This man will kee Nigeria if Hilary becomes POTUS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.