Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm (1430 Views)

Vacancy Position For The Position Of A Secretary/customer Care Rep And A Driver / How Relevant Is The Worj Of A Chartered Secretary In Nigeria / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm by Marthynx10(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Good morning my people. Anybody who knows the job duties of a secretary in a law office should please help out. I have come to know that a secretary in a financial institute performs different duties from a secretary in a law firm. Help needed.
Re: Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm by tukdi: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Marthynx10:
Good morning my people. Anybody who knows the job duties of a secretary in a law office should please help out. I have come to know that a secretary in a financial institute performs different duties from a secretary in a law firm. Help needed.
Are you a secretary in a law firm? cool

1 Like

Re: Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm by Marthynx10(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Not really, i want to apply for a similar post
Re: Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm by tukdi: 12:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Marthynx10:
Not really, i want to apply for a similar post

* You must be a computer literate.

* Fililng of court processes.

* Record keeping (handling of files/money) grin

* Making good use of diary for following up of cases! cool

Dazzol cool

1 Like

Re: Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm by Marthynx10(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thank you bro. I appreciate ur response.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) / Airforce Dssc Short Service Recruitment / Invest In Your Career Today And Smile Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.