Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) (1430 Views)

Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Funds To Open A Barbing Salon Needed / Choosing Between Working In Lagos Mainland Or Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, pls I'd like to know how much it's going to cost me to own a 'barbing Salon' in Lagos (mainland). I've been able to save up some amount (like N180k) but i don't know if it's going to be enough for this purpose. I'd like you guys to give me the details on the total cost of starting such business. Thanks.
Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wizzyblack3:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I'd like to know how much it's going to cost me to own a 'barbing Salon' in Lagos (mainland). I've been able to save up some amount (like N180k) but i don't know if it's going to be enough for this purpose. I'd like you guys to give me the details on the total cost of starting such business. Thanks.
road side saloon with no shop and expensive things? 180 is ok
Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Sorry i dnt get you...
'Roadside Salon with no shop'?
Is there a waterside Salon?
No shop? Have you seen a mobile one before? Or d one wey dem dey hawk? Abi under umbrella?
Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

Sorry i dnt get you...
No shop? Have you seen a mobile one before? Or d one wey dem dey hawk? Abi under umbrella?
oga calm down,there are roadside saloon with no shop,I am nt insulting u and I have a saloon myself. I spent almost 300k on it and it's not even in Lagos,am trying to tell u that 180k won't do anything. Do u need breakdown?

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by stigmond(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

Sorry i dnt get you...

Guy! No be you ask question, which one con be under umbrella salon smiley smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
oga calm down,there are roadside saloon with no shop,I am nt insulting u and I have a saloon myself. I spent almost 300k on it and it's not even in Lagos,am trying to tell u that 180k won't do anything. Do u need breakdown?
Breakdown?
Exactly why i made this post. Enlighten me pls...
Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

Breakdown?
Exactly why i made this post. Enlighten me pls...
Perfecttouch:
fanciful? You will spend close to 300k.
Everything is expensive now.
Chairs atleast =30k for 2
Towel warmer=35k
Sterilizer = 25k
Super taper=15k x2
Towels
Powder brush
Aprons
Glass 4ft by 3ft 2=10k
Mbf for shelf =8k
Just the basics sha
Fan
TV
Speakers
Gotv atleast
Airport chair for customers

Still setting up my own. And am not even through yet. Still gat a lot of work to do on it. And am gonna employ someone there.

I did that for a guy making enquiries today

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Perfecttouch:
fanciful? You will spend close to 300k.
Everything is expensive now.
Chairs atleast =30k for 2
Towel warmer=35k
Sterilizer = 25k
Super taper=15k x2
Towels
Powder brush
Aprons
Glass 4ft by 3ft 2=10k
Mbf for shelf =8k
Just the basics sha
Fan
TV
Speakers
Gotv atleast
Airport chair for customers

Still setting up my own. And am not even through yet. Still gat a lot of work to do on it. And am gonna employ someone there.

I did that for a guy making enquiries today
Thanks for this info bro,,,,,,,,,,,,, this will be very helpful.
Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by Jubreal19: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
I really need this information too ,pls help
Re: What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) by GdexFolami(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2017
Perfecttouch:

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Behind The Customer Care Voice On MTN / Secretaries In The Oil Companies / Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.