Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,249 members, 7,822,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (60681 Views)

Tonto Dikeh New Look: See What Churchill Is Missing / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by daxon001(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
There comes a time in a controversial celebrity diva's life when she starts to be mature in all things. This is one of them I think.
Make una see Mercy Johnson case na grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by numericalguy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala will be heartbroken over this new picture of Tonto Dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by christopherozo: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cyjetty:

I've always said it that these so called Nollywood celebs are fond of editing their pictures heavily as well as even going as far as photoshopping their images
MAJOR CULPRITS
1)Genevieve Nnaji always making her I skin lighter despite forming about being proud of her complexionDitto TIWA Savage

2) Stephanie Okereke does the same but most especially slims her shape by editing, when you see her live she is not slim

3)Dakore Akande (major editing of her pictures)
4) Rita Dominic and Omoni Oboli

5)Empree Njamah and Chika Ike who belong in the same category
6)Omotola, who always tries to slim her pictures down but hips don't lie
But that is how the public wants to be deceived by false images. Lesson for those girls out there who are their own worst critics is .....NOBODY IS PERFECT! If so, bleaching cream sellers, fake eyelash manufacturers, fake nail producers, bodyshapers,weave on and fake hair producers, pink lip tint makers etc will all be out of business!

Mary Kay Foundation and truck load of powder cement and foundation is the diet of the skin of these celebrities. She gained weight. Hopefully she will lose some. No wonder she has not been posting all those sexy pictures of herself in the bathtub or bedroom pictures with her half naked body. Reality bites. When she loses it now she won't let us hear word like Ini Edo making a nuisance of herself with 'new look' pictures.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by distilledwalex(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
RIZLER:
Eeeww money for bleashing cream don finish? see her black gums effects of too much smoking benson,looking like all this fugly hoes in allen avenue undecided I pity her husband
Anoda man wife ??

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by distilledwalex(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
pwettylydia94:
you people shld let her be, she is a breastfeeding mother. her child's health and well being is more essential to her than figure 8, haters keep off. Thumbs up dear.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Damibiz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hönestly'i dont knw which party this woman belong to,bt i think she belong to her husband kitchen......LOL...who she EP SELF

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by dazfoot: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mmmm.... Money good o. Text fans to 33811
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Jaquar456: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cyjetty:

I've always said it that these so called Nollywood celebs are fond of editing their pictures heavily as well as even going as far as photoshopping their images
MAJOR CULPRITS
1)Genevieve Nnaji always making her I skin lighter despite forming about being proud of her complexionDitto TIWA Savage

2) Stephanie Okereke does the same but most especially slims her shape by editing, when you see her live she is not slim

3)Dakore Akande (major editing of her pictures)
4) Rita Dominic and Omoni Oboli

5)Empree Njamah and Chika Ike who belong in the same category
6)Omotola, who always tries to slim her pictures down but hips don't lie
But that is how the public wants to be deceived by false images. Lesson for those girls out there who are their own worst critics is .....NOBODY IS PERFECT! If so, bleaching cream sellers, fake eyelash manufacturers, fake nail producers, bodyshapers,weave on and fake hair producers, pink lip tint makers etc will all be out of business!

You forgot to add CAROLINE DANJUMA who brazenly photoshopped her face onto a tall and svelte lingerie models body and posted it on her Instagram page to deceive people that she has lost weight but come see her at an event two days later and she was still as chubby as ever, looking like a sumo wrestler with fat upper arms and height challenged. The truth is that Naija celebs are a real disappointment when you see them live. Mostly too short, no good figure, obviously fake shiny wigs, heavily pancaked faces and all what not.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by MizOmalicha(f): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
iambabaG:
People are just too judgmental these days..
She'll require time to loose the pregnancy weight na!! You just expect her to press factory reset button abi??
Swthrt 6months is enough time o...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by dreams77: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
RIZLER:
Eeeww money for bleashing cream don finish? see her black gums effects of too much smoking benson,looking like all this fugly hoes in allen avenue undecided I pity her husband
Child of hate, leave her a hell alone... do u look half as good?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by nrexzy: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
NairaMaster1:

You know a beautiful woman after marriage. Look at what Ota dick has done to her grin
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by lacoach: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tonto is recessing into mama ade.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Mujaheeeden: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
stellx:

This NLander deserves a medal
grin grin where is my medal grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
grin grin where is my medal grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by scachy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fat makes people look ugly o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Siscooh: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pregnant again
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Ndukwe007(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
People needs to learn how to respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence you've had sex cheesy cheesy
grin
MackBrooklyn:
People needs to learn how to respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence you've had sex cheesy cheesy
the best quote of the century.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by peaceMma(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
she's now a mother,they v to understand that ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
evegran:
She's now a mother!
Meself go like make you a mother
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
peaceMma:
she's now a mother,they v to understand that ....

Nobody is casting aspersions on sis Tonto, we are just concerned that she would let herself get this far in weight.
She should draw example from a lot of other celebrities like Tiwa, Stephanie, Mercy Johnson, Chimamanda and a lot of other mothers who have also had a child like her.
As a medical practitioner, I can tell you it is tough work loosing weight than storing it and besides its not heathy.
I am a woman and one with children and I will not wish my enemy what Tonto is doing to herself EXCEPT she is pregnant again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by ifeomaekol(f): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
The baby fat ll take some time to fade-----shes still pretty tho n happy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Mujaheeeden: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=stellx post=50226956][/quote] grin

Prepared it for u as tenkiu grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
CarlyX8:
Meself go like make you a mother
Hian! please ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifeomaekol:
The baby fat ll take some time to fade-----shes still pretty tho n happy.

Exactly! And that is all that matters

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
grin

Prepared it for u as tenkiu grin

Salivating already
Are you sure you are not part of our kitchen crew?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Mujaheeeden: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
stellx:

Salivating already
Are you sure you are not part of our kitchen crew?
Hahahahaha.

Buhari has shared out the job for each gender tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by peaceMma(f): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
stellx:

Nobody is casting aspersions on sis Tonto, we are just concerned that she would let herself get this far in weight.
She should draw example from a lot of other celebrities like Tiwa, Stephanie, Mercy Johnson, Chimamanda and a lot of other mothers who have also had a child like her.
As a medical practitioner, I can tell you it is tough work loosing weight than storing it and besides its not heathy.
I am a woman and one with children and I will not wish my enemy what Tonto is doing to herself EXCEPT she is pregnant again.
ok ma I get that
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by peaceMma(f): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
stellx:

ok ma I get that
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by Nickymezor(f): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
ArabMopol:
Toto dick.... get well soon
shez nt sick nw o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by ever811(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
lol...its very true..when I was coming up such thing comes to my mind,each time I see a pregnant woman.. lol.I think say na only me ooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram by agesron(f): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't know what is wrong if someone is fat this days, is it a crime to grow fat or add weight? I don't impress people,i love my body n I am the best. Girls don't kill ur self in d name of looking for six packs abeg, some guys love them BIG n FAT u know! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Buys N45m Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S Coupe (Photos) / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.