Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze (60678 Views)

This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra / Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Cause Young Lagos Boy Begs To Learn Yahoo Yahoo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by morereb10: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
CoolFm OAP Daddy Freeze will not kill person this days o. He has such a resentment to all these so called Nigeria men of God who can't help anybody. He even shared what Tupac said about religion and Church in the morning and now this.

He shared this few minutes ago on his IG page:

A typical illustration of what Yahoo Boy pastors do to innocent sheeple in most Nigerian Pentecostal Churches. ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP2rnVblScJ/?hl=en
What do you think guys? Is he on point?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/see-what-yahoo-boys-pastors-does-to.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
I concur

32 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by modestofynest(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
That is so true, lemme sight an example of this illustration. On Saturday been the 28 of January pastor David Ibiyomie of salvation ministry came to my school Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state for a one day visit, now the church coordinators told us to put money in an envelope for papa's visit, imagine this is a state that most of the student here are starved on daily basis because their parents have not been paid salaries for more than 8 months now and are just managing, wr u expect them to get money to give the pastor, instead of the pastors to buy bags of rice full trailer come share for student, dey are busy lukn for more ways to extort more from them. Finally I didn't attend the program because of that singular reason. As in what is the church turning into

322 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by beneviv(f): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
True Story

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Abrupt: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is what religion is about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Make I pitch my tent here, just in case.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by oluwadare26(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
modestofynest:
That is so true, lemme sight an example of this illustration. On Saturday been the 28 of January pastor David Ibiyomie of salvation ministry came to my school Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state for a one day visit, now the church coordinators told us to put money in an envelope for papa's visit, imagine this is a state that most of the student here are starved on daily basis because their parents have not been paid salaries for more than 8 months now and are just managing, wr u expect them to get money to give the pastor, instead of the pastors to buy bags of rice full trailer come share for student, dey are busy lukn for more ways to extort more from them. Finally I didn't attend the program because of that singular reason. As in what is the church turning into

In short, Pastor David Ibiyomie is a yahoo boy pastor

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by oluwadare26(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
modestofynest:

What do you expect from a man that is widely known as an "apostle of prosperity and good health

This is an excerpt of what I read about him

"General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie is widely known as the Apostle of Prosperity and good health. He runs a N10 billion ministry with over 30 branches. He is arguably the biggest and richest pastor from the south-south part of the country.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie’s central message focuses on prosperity, all round success and good health of all believers.

All his pastors (over 40) drive the same brand of jeep he drives and own houses. It is claimed that Pastor Ibiyeomie proved that you don’t just need to be in government or be a politician or businessman to be wealthy.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Don't provoke God. Talk what u know. You say they don't help you yourself who u epp?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Kondomatic(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
This deep freezer guy is an idiot. He never talks about hundreds of people in the church's scholarship program. He never talks about many people that the church have paid their medical bills.
He never talks about many that the church have supported financially.
He never talks about pastors that have other business and are great authors.
He never talks about men of God that do not collect a dime from people except what they give in offering.
He never talks about churches that have many people in the feeding program.
He talks not about Widows that depend on the church for feeding and financial needs.

He's all about the negative.

This picture would have made sense if it were about the politicians and masses.

Who will go to the church for a miracle or financial breakthrough if the leaders are doing what they're elected to do.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by voicelez: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
I think that pastor is from lalasticalala's church. Seun is the usher in charge of offerings and tithe
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by sonofluc1fer: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cant blame them. Following after Jesus the great scam.
How can they tell you one man they beat in Israel 2000 years ago died for your sins and you. believed? grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by pelvicky(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
modestofynest:

Did they force you to put money into the envelope?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Flexherbal(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hehehhe!
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by mamatayour(f): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by MrMontella(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
he's stealing atheistic pictures now grin grin

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by KINGwax007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Picture is stale. Dude shld eat some brains

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by admax(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
A foolish boy that Freeze is.

A freaking social media Anti-Christ!

He should continue blabbling o, one day na one day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin nigerian pastors are like yahoo boys, the bible na the laptop the preaching na the format them dey use format the maga(congregation),you know to convince you gats use tricks to convince your maga ,so miracles(tricks) also follow for format. The tithe na bill the maga(congregation) dey pay. Pastoring na legalise form of yahoo cos no efcc go folo you.and you fit dey format thousands of maga at thesame time grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Toluabigr8(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
yahoo boy pastor only preach hate nd preach only abt tithe

3 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by enigmagu1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Even when ppl get political appointments it's the same thing.....If not why is lai mohamed talking about coming out to support buhari in 2019 when most Nigerians can't even eat and still in 2017?

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Abalado(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
nt all,bt 40%
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by kaziblake(f): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by spidey77: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
religion is Africa's greatest headache

15 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by ekojoe(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Cant blame them. Following after Jesus the great scam.
How can they tell you one man they beat in Israel 2000 years ago died for your sins and you. believed? grin

I would humbly ask the Lord for your forgiveness my dear.
And for your own good, don't quote me and say something like this again.
#love

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Krossbow123: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
so true
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Dottore: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fucking hilarious
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by nairalandtroll1: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
from brainwashing members to removing the brain entirely....MMM pastors .

3 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Hades2016(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
LOL
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Ihavespoken: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of Freeze but this is 100% true in Nigerian Pastor Churches and a few others.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.