Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale (1989 Views)

Need Your Advice On This. Slant X Straight Back Gsd. / If U Need Someone Dat Can Take Care Of Ur Dog Wen U Are Nt Around Am Available / U Will Shout "I Love Dis" Wen U See Dis 4mnths Old Slant Female Gsd...SOLD!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
He is 2mnths old...he is one of our best puppies..he is a lovely guy and always clinching to every member of the family...we will be ready to let him go at the real value....European standard male slant back german sherperd....call or whatsapp.08155560515 for pickup

Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Goin
Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
....WoW

2 Likes

Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by Coldplay007(f): 2:58am On Oct 16, 2016
lol.. one of the rear legs is flexed and the other is extended.. that will give the appearance of a slant, or exaggerate a slant.

I'm not saying the puppy is not a slant, but kindly position the puppy properly ( no hanky panky) and take another picture because this picture is just bollocks...

1 Like

Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by AyobamiSky: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Coldplay007:
lol.. one of the rear legs is flexed and the other is extended.. that will give the appearance of a slant, or exaggerate a slant.

I'm not saying the puppy is not a slant, but kindly position the puppy properly ( no hanky panky) and take another picture because this picture is just bollocks...
You see your life so?
People like you hardly achieve anything in life.The success of others frustrate you and you simply cant take it
Ordinary google(right pose for a german shepherd dog) for answer you and enlighten you but no o, the bad belle in you no go gree you educate yourself. Another man hustle,na im quick you to come try spoil.
Get a dog. Get a life

1 Like

Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
AyobamiSky:

You see your life so?
People like you hardly achieve anything in life.The success of others frustrate you and you simply cant take it
Ordinary google(right pose for a german shepherd dog) for answer you and enlighten you but no o, the bad belle in you no go gree you educate yourself. Another man hustle,na im quick you to come try spoil.
Get a dog. Get a life
lols,thanks for the nice feed back u gave to him on my behalf,i guess I really dont need to be replying such again,GONE ARE THE DAYS wen I had d time to reply such but for now NO....by the way the dog has been SOLD sef...tnks everybody
Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by Lavendra(f): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
;DHow much??
Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by Coldplay007(f): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
AyobamiSky:

You see your life so?
Get a dog. Get a life

Lol.. you can insult all you like.. it won't change the facts.. If you want to disprove me, Kindly take more pictures and let us assess the puppy. who sells a dog with only 1 picture, a poorly photoshopped picture at that...

1 Like

Re: U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Coldplay007:

Lol.. you can insult all you like.. it won't change the facts.. If you want to disprove me, Kindly take more pictures and let us assess the puppy. who sells a dog with only 1 picture, a poorly photoshopped picture at that...
'sorry the DOG has been sold...go get bussy sir....those that understands quality has bought him...dont worry about the pix...its not ur headache

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed By His Own Dog On Christmas Day (PHOTO) / Help My 2 Months Old Rottie Is Not Growing Properly / Freshly Arrived Imported Male Great Dane Pups And Female Husky Pup Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.