Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed (1819 Views)

Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Am about buying this puppy and i would like to verify if it's a good breed.

Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by judedave181: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Looks like cross breed of rott and Gsd. Not pure breed.
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
These are the parents

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Namdeenero(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
judedave181:
Looks like cross breed of rott and Gsd. Not pure breed.
How??
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Namdeenero(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
nuruomoba:
If those are really the parents bro the pup is a purebred, please how much did you get it
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Namdeenero:
If those are really the parents bro the pup is a purebred, please how much did you get it
. haven't collected it yet want to be sure first. The guy is saying 60k. The dog will be 7weeks tomorrow
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by gman55(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
If truly the pic are the parents, you got a good stock. The price makes me skeptical. It should range from 120k and above.
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Namdeenero(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Those adult dogs don’t look same as the ones in the mating picture
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Namdeenero:
Those adult dogs don’t look same as the ones in the mating picture

We will probably need a video to confirm the OP's picture ...
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by umonye(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Have you seen the parents of the said pup in person, abi dem just send the pics give you? Pls be very sure before making payment, cos me dey doubt if this pup is a product of these combo...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Femonjay(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
gman55:
If truly the pic are the parents, you got a good stock. The price makes me skeptical. It should range from 120k and above.

because is cheap doesn't not mean is not a good stock and vice versa.

Recently, I had 8 Boerboel puppies from good parents and I sold them cheap.

Gave out 3 and sold 5

One of the buyers came with my vet to physically see the parents because I did not have the tie/ lock picture to send to him, after 2 weeks he came to buy another one.

There is no fixed price for dogs.

Though, I am not a breeder but just a dog lover.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by gman55(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Femonjay:

because is cheap doesn't not mean is not a good stock and vice versa.

Recently, I had 8 Boerboel puppies from good parents and I sold them cheap.

Gave out 3 and sold 5

One of the buyers came with my vet to physically see the parents because I did not have the tie/ lock picture to send to him, after 2 weeks he came to buy another one.

There is no fixed price for dogs.

Though, I am not a breeder but just a dog lover.

I agree wholly with your submission. Your comment about not been a breeder summarises it. Buying from known breeder you know the price range for good stock. He should be thankful getting a good stock at that amount.
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by mankan2k7(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
some people always think a cheap dog is not pure.

The truth of the matter is that price don't determine the purity of dog nowadays. Many people have a pure security dog guarding the homes here in Naija. This type of people can sell their puppies at any amount to let it go. I have bought a pure breed boerboel whose father was imported from South Africa for #35,000 here in Nigeria.

I noticed that most people who sell their dog exorbitantly are mostly those who are solely into dog business.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
The dog parents are actually genuine I have decided to get the puppy tomorrow. Thanks all for your comments
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by sassy91: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
nuruomoba:
These are the parents
it's pure i know that male its a slant back named tyson
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Namdeenero(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bro I need a pup from this litter. Drop your number for me
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 12:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Namdeenero:
Bro I need a pup from this litter. Drop your number for me
all sold I just got the last one
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Namdeenero(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2020
nuruomoba:
all sold I just got the last one
Oh okay cry
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Syphax(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
nuruomoba:
Those are not the parents. That pup is a mixture of GSD and Rott. It isn't a pure breed GSD
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Syphax:

Those are not the parents. That pup is a mixture of GSD and Rott. It isn't a pure breed GSD
and why do you think so?
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Syphax(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
nuruomoba:
and why do you think so?
I don't really have strength to type just search German Shepherd Rott mix puppy on Google and compare the results with your dog so you'll see what I'm saying
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Syphax:

I don't really have strength to type just search German Shepherd Rott mix puppy on Google and compare the results with your dog so you'll see what I'm saying
bro dont say what you dont know.i saw the parents of the dogs before i bought it.you cant just conclude by seeing the puppy pics
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Spanishmilf(m): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2020
gman55:
are the parent pedigree?
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Spanishmilf(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2020
mankan2k7:
some people always think a cheap dog is not pure.

The truth of the matter is that price don't determine the purity of dog nowadays. Many people have a pure security dog guarding the homes here in Naija. This type of people can sell their puppies at any amount to let it go. I have bought a pure breed boerboel whose father was imported from South Africa for #35,000 here in Nigeria.

I noticed that most people who sell their dog exorbitantly are mostly those who are solely into dog business.
lmfaoooooo
U mean u bought a pup from a pedigree father for 35k
Where is d BB picture?
Fathers pedigree details
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by Spanishmilf(m): 1:47am On Jul 04, 2020
nuruomoba:
bro dont say what you dont know.i saw the parents of the dogs before i bought it.you cant just conclude by seeing the puppy pics
he is ranting bro
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by gman55(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Spanishmilf:
are the parent pedigree?

That I can't tell bro. The onus lies with the buy to probe further.
Re: Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed by nuruomoba: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2020
gman55:

That I can't tell bro. The onus lies with the buy to probe further.
am new to this whole dog breeding thing. I got the dog based on my love for dogs since i was a kid. Please kindly explain what you mean by pedigree. I got the dog from Ye mighty k9.he is a vet and a breeder in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Super Quality Cheap Female Rot For Sale 'check In' / Any Ekuke For Sale In Lagos Budget Is 2500 / 8-9 Weeks German Shepherd Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.