Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview (49141 Views)

Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Trunquejnr(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Foolish people. Arrest her for what For voicing her mind?

This sheik needs a thorough beating angry undecided
Arrest her for being a wailer

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Trexnemesis(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Sirrexninefour:

Seconded!

Thirded

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2016
odiks:

Culled from Saturday Thisday

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/15/aisha-buharis-public-criticism-of-husband-gets-a-pushback/
see as the fine woman de even laugh am sef. Madam is already enjoying her new found media fame from the publicity stunt and you are here inciting people. If anything happens to that woman, i will personal cremate your mauled carcass and feed it to the octopuses and the jelly fishes of the sea. Born to hate imam.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by focus7: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Thunder fire Buhari, fire imam, fire Islam and fire Mohammad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by 175(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Aisha should have known better. I was against her joining issues with Fayose on twitter and certainly not in support of this as well.

This is POLITICS! You don't give your enemies the ammo with which to attack you- you kill and bury them for good (politically).

Omenka bobo is that you? grin grin grin

Una never see anything yet!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Bombolistic: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
I'm not surprised, women don't have a say in their religion. So sad....I rear my case

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Jonbold(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
[b][/b]i stand with #Aishat_Buhari[url]i stand with #Aishat_Buhari[/url]i stand with #Aishat_Buhari
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by HirstMOG(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
zombies everywhere. why is it that the truth is always bitter in the ears of zombies. nor b only DSS go arrest her, make una include EFCC, army and all. see buhari and his fellow zombies.

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Jonbold(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2016
cryi stand with #Aishat_Buhari[b]i stand with #Aishat_Buhari[/b]i stand with #Aishat_Buhari
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2016
psucc:
That is the extent to which Islam regards women. You dare not say No or even ask questions. Just a property of the man.
I'm a Muslim , that Sheikh is very wrong for uttering that statement but you are wrong on the view that Islam belittles women...just want to correct that notion, have a good day ahead smiley

4 Likes

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by 5oloto: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2016
our president should try and control his wife.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Codes151(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Mentalities from the north is quite alarming!!! Coming from an elder this goes to show that this mentalities are deep rooted!

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
odiks:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/15/aisha-buharis-public-criticism-of-husband-gets-a-pushback/
what's this idiot talking about? It's only in the north where women are treated like slaves their voice wouldn't be heard. Aisha was right. Where were these northern cabals when aisha was busy campaigning all over the country with her husband, holding meetings with women alongside other apc women? He should just keep his mouth shut. It's his plenty of slave wives that will be arrested, not aisha.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Asiwaju0001(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Arrest our first lady because she purge out her mind in other to bring back her husband to the lane of delivering his electioneering campaign promises....

hmmmm, nawa ooo. this country is in............

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by mmsen: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm glad that these people are putting their dysfunction on display for the world to see.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by slimsoshady(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
The sheik is a mugu, a malu and a cow. Useless sets of religious bigots. Make that religion jam-scatter that his empty useless brain.

Idiotic fool.
yu no get chills oo my man..
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by redsun(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
The woman seem mentally ahead of buhari and don't see her hanging her hanging out with him for too long. Buhari is more like this diiikheaded shiek that speaks with his diick. It is obvious from the tribal and religious themed appointments he made that he is not very rational to lead rational people.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Archmed(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bugatie:
How funny can we get as a country,

Arrest her on what basis,

Oh send the DSS to arrest and force her into the kitchen, lmao grin
or the other room... lol
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by ozimec(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
odiks:

What are you waiting for now? Go and arrest her
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Mayflowa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
freeze001:
This is how they incite gullible followers into heinous acts of violence. Most aren't even informed enough to form an opinion or be bothered but these useless radicals, so called religious leaders will just fill their heads with evil halftruths n program them for mayhem.

He should rather be arrested!

Actually, almost every northern man listen to Hausa BBC but an imam calling for her arrest is totally out of order. The blame of the opposition party for her outburst is ludicrous.
She spoke about how she felt. She was frustrated and the imam should resection her right to express an opinion especially of her husband
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by mmsen: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bombolistic:
I'm not surprised, women don't have a say in their religion. So sad....I rear my case

Women don't have a say in any religion - all the major religious texts were written by men.

All of the major religions were founded by men.

Most of them explicitly forbid women from being a part of the hierarchy
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by calabardick(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
focus7:
Thunder fire Buhari, fire imam, fire Islam and fire Mohammad.

grin
You dey vex?

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Okeikpu(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
I feel for Muslim women cry

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Okeikpu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Only in abominable entity stuff like ds......smiley
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Originalsly: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm.... she's inciting violence against her husband (and herself)!.....this guy need to be watched closely...in fact arrested... his statement can incite violence against the First Lady.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by sammyj: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
You lack home training angry tongue
BishopMagic:
Meanwhile, where is that useless professor, Soyinka?

Why hasn't he told buhari to control his wife just as he told Jonathan?

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Let the Sheikh get some sleep joor , no be only arrest na to barnish her from villa.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by oluxy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imagine comment of arrest.
Just like that;
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
The sheik is a mugu, a malu and a cow. Useless sets of religious bigots. Make that religion jam-scatter that his empty useless brain.

Idiotic fool.

Easy does it man! Easy
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by focus7: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
calabardick:

grin
You dey vex?
my brother is only an irresponsible man that takes pleasure in disgracing his wife in public. All those Islamic morons will not caution the dullard of a president to other they want to crucify the innocent woman for crying from the frustration she's facing with the dictator at home.

I am married man, unlike those who are not married here on Nairaland and are supporting Buhari mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by dikeigbo2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ipods are the problem of nigeria, blowing-up unserious issues. just to spite the govt,

The forces that are holding you are numerously numerous

2 Likes

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by tonio2wo: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Foolish people. Arrest her for what For voicing her mind?

This sheik needs a thorough beating angry undecided

Will u blame him? Buhari arrests/harass people who also voice their mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months / Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.