Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Salvation Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Salvation Of Jesus (619 Views)

How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. / Inesqor On The Salvation Of The Non-christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Salvation Of Jesus by ccollins(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
For God so much loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.HE THAT BELIEVE ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVE NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVE In the name of the only begotten Son of God.HE THAT BELIEVE ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE: AND HE THAT BELIEVE NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; But the wrath of God abideth on him.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The Promised Messiah / I Found Sani Emmanuel! / 4 Questions Needed Contributors Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.