Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos (59416 Views)

Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Opistorincos(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Wetin dem wan rape for this one? Some guys just dey disgrace us up and down #saynotorape
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
dhamstar:
Some men Afonjas are animals in human skin

Thank God they were unable to browse through her website sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by ekmike(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
really..thank God for her life. Am sure she said her prayers before leaving the house...have you prayed today?
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
ojun50:
Some people afonjas sha, there dick need to be tie with rope nd tie to a motor nd ride it for 30mint on a slow ride.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Thank God.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by chukkyAlex(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2016
grin all dis #afonjas sef
#I_didn'T_say_anything_ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Fourwinds: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2016
d news would been complete if those rapists were shot dead....

rapists are terrorists and my mission is to kill terrorists
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Hardeysolution(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Only crazy men will rape.. ....
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by buffalowings: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Some men are sick

Just look around you, pussy everywhere

Why resort to rape?
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2016
freeze001:
They are acting now on Bubu's prescription of the placement of women. Since she no dey house they needed a makeshift 'other room' any how.

I hope the idiots were also arrested.

condemn the act and move on!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by nigeriantrend: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Wicked people , rape is evil don't do it .. One day their cup will be filled up and they will be caught
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kudos to RRS.....

But what's the fun in raping a girl?

#IStandAgainstRape

As in I tire. How the thing take they even sweet them choi.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by ceasare: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Same thing happened right b4 my open eyes at Ijora olopa bridge 2 yrs ago! Guess what everybody walking
On foot ran in different directions .go slow begin through.trust 9jas nobody wait na few of us jump follow d girl
And the guy wey throw her down the bridge and we later rescued her and took her home at orile.she had broken back
From d fall and bruises .i had to call 112 before leaving the scene and I heard the RRS responded after we ave left.
And for some few weeks I saw there patrol bikes backed at the entrance of natl theatre after 7pm .but it doesn't
Stops there the authorities know that ogudu,Ijora,ojota and oworo are flash points for miscreants .
Question 1 have they gone underneath to clear any form of human activities under d bridge day and night?
Question 2 have they tried to block the pedestrian walkway with barbed wires so that nobody jumps or come up
From under the bridge at all?
Question 3 those spot are ever lighted till date except d elite areas like IkoyiLagos,VI and couple of the express.
Question 4 have the govt taken the schematics of those area and block all escape route for criminals or even put CCTV
To monitor those places?

Maybe until the son of daughter of an highly placed person becomes a victims
Ask olorogun tega emerhor who lost a son to miscreants under the bridge at Ijora he knows better.if he bcoms honor of Lagos today
That will be his first and outmost assignment.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Babysheart(f): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Castration should be the appropriate punishment for rape.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by freeze001(f): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Caseless:
people wey wan rape you , na when buhari talk dem attempt am?

Cow!

Voltron! Defend till u expire because Buhari is ur father and benefactor and Aisha isn't cut our for lying grains of rice. tongue
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by freeze001(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

condemn the act and move on!!

I reserve the right to choose my preferred mode of condemnation. No one made u judge.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by notoriousbabe: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Psychologically the girl go dey fear preek now
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Bombolistic: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Ladies should desist from walking alone in the night and most especially close to those evil bridges
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by flokii: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2016
She is quite lucky..

I think pple should be vigilant all d time especially ladies, even guys too cos female miscreants sef dey.. one video like that went viral not too long ago
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
freeze001:

I reserve the right to choose my preferred mode of condemnation. No one made u judge.

and if you are not condemning say something reasonable! well you have the right to be unreasonable too
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Arijude(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kudos to RRS.....

But what's the fun in raping a girl?

#IStandAgainstRape
No fun in it my brother. Those rapists are usually possessed. I rather self-service...
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Arijude(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
make una leave Bubu, the man was just joking
Just joking ? He is dumb by making such statement but by claiming he was just joking, then he is dumber than I thought. Now, we have a joker ( comedian ) as a president. All his promises are jokes because non has been actualised.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Arijude(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
dhamstar:
Some men are animals in human skin

Thank God they were unable to browse through her website sha
They were unable to access the internet through her browser.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by minimilitia: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thank god she was saved! - Mini militia hack apk
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by kayodescrib(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is so unfortunate
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Chidifrancisco: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=dainformant post=50215736]An unfortunate rape incident was averted after this lady was dragged by a gang into a swamp at Ogudu Alapere bridge in Lagos. She was rescued by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad before the 'men of the underworld' had their way. The woman was immediately taken to hospital for treatment of other injuries sustained...

Bad omen. Thank God
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by johnsonpolice: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jeel:
k
gud job nigeria police. the boys should go and face the wrath of the law.as for the gal sorry. but tomorrow now the same gal will be calling police names.!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by ArabMopol(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
BUHARI IS EVIL...
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Gerrard59(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Her face shouldn't have been shown. It might affect her later in life. When will Nigeria journalist cu. m blogger learn?

There should be stiffer penalties for rapists.
Re: Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos by Iisha(f): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
chuose2:

Very funny...NOT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / Man Lured Out At Night & Beheaded In Portharcourt, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.