Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,006 members, 7,852,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier (639 Views)

Help A Welder Pls!!!!b4 Frustration Kills Him / Are They Telling Me The Truth? Help B4 I Regret It / Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier by PADABABA: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
please hepl me out to catch up
Re: I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
Can you please tell us what steps you have taken toward achieving your dreams as an Artist and If you are convinced you have adequate skills and talent to succeed.
Have you recorded a second?
Seek expert Opinion on your recording.
Re: I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier by PADABABA: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2009
i am currently even tryin to do a video which i started with my fund since may and not able to finish up hoping to work-out some money through the job i do which is event management.i actually was introduced into event by someone who has no capital and hence that what i do i picked it up and continue which i have made some moves in actualizing this dream to further my carrier but lately since the beginning of this year my event has not be financially successful and i am esppected by many to get there being the eye of many around my area.my parents are poor and i have not being able to see them for about 5years now which hurts me at heart but hence they depend on me too now i cant just travel to see them and no one can come to lagos to see me because i dont even have a place of my own to stay now.fund is practically my problem now but i have one or two moves that can take me to the next level.i have colleages in the print media to woke with,so my job as an event manage is their with no fund and my carrier is stock with no fund for finish -up, that is why i need someone capable financially to hook-up with pls, help me
Re: I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2009
I understand where you're coming from. I think you already know that it's not so easy to make it big in the music industry but if you have something to offer then you will definitely get a big break. So what's up with the songs you've recorded and how far have you gone with the Videos
Look at my profile for my email so we can have a private discussion.
Re: I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier by PADABABA: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2009
i have one day shoot to take,presently have made move on taking the last shooting by arrangement.i have auditioned the models to feature and the make-up artiste and also discussed with the director so presently i need to gather some fund to pay him to have the shooting do and he promised to edit the video for me becos of how i explained my problems to him he saw my struggle to catch up since we did the first shooting which jay won my friend in kennis music label took me to take the shot then as at before he was signed in festac town around mile two, i appreciate ur concern towards listing to me even u dont help me,i appreciate so much, i check ur mail soon becos i go to buy time in the cafe b4 writing u

(1) (Reply)

Programming Course Jobs / Factory Work / Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.