Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa (936 Views)

Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa by cyan2008(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2012
hello everyone, i applied for Canadian loteery visa and i was asked to write a touching story as one of requirements. I have good personal stories that i can write and submit. But i am uncomfortable about that as i dont know what the embassy wants to look out for. Has anyone any advice on how to go about it? If u have any personal experience, please share with me. God bless u.
Re: Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2012
My friend was also asked to write about his parents. He did and he is now in Canada. He wrote and gave his dad to edit. If you are writing a story give it to the person the story relates to edit. If you care you can write and send to me for a little cost for editing.
Re: Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa by ifegy: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyan2008: hello everyone, i applied for Canadian loteery visa and i was asked to write a touching story as one of requirements. I have good personal stories that i can write and submit. But i am uncomfortable about that as i dont know what the embassy wants to look out for. Has anyone any advice on how to go about it? If u have any personal experience, please share with me. God bless u.

Em, there is no such thing as a Canadian visa lottery. Hope you have not paid an agent in respect of your application. If so, please go and get back your money today. If you want to find out about getting to Canada, please go to the official Canadian government immigration website, www.cic.gc.ca. There is also an active thread on travelling to Canada in the travel section.

@Richarts, you should go back and double check with your friend as to exactly what he did, because there is no such thing as a Canadian visa lottery.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shell Talent Community Opportunities / Two Months Old NMA Strike Called Off / Opportunities In Nigeria Local Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.