Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) (69035 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Ask4Info: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Vero2sleek:
Whoever recorded this is a bastardous bad belle (BBB). Very excitable nincompoop tht can't control his raging hormones and fetal brain.

From your DP and signature i wouldn't blame you. You are only supporting your OLOSHO Colleague.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Joebeck(f): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Madness
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by goldedprince: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Stupid small bois
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by magicminister: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Let me make this clear, if you harass any lady i'm with like this, i will just pepper spray you! No time.

this is the height of harassment.
Even if the lady is naked, is that the way to treat her? Follow her around for about a minute and make mockery of her.
That guy is a rapist. He is the type that would justify men raping women because of the way they dress. He deserves to be punished.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by erico2k2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
adwem2003:

Are you so blind that you refused to see that the lady has already harrassed herself? I bet you won't allow any of your sister wear this. Mumu
see who dey call me mumu . Ahaha na wah some people sef nor dey sorry for themselves grin
your mumu nay raise to power 10.hamathan plus sun don finish you and E B like say nah garri and guguru you chop sleep .
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by scachy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fashion is s choice. And has nothing to do with morality.though the dress is a turn off for me, but Those calling her devil needs counseling n reorientation.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by DammyGbade(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Most Ladies nowadays are attention seekers... They look for cheap compliment that will make them feel important... I wonder how their daughter will look like/dress when they start giving birth.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Kimoni: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
abokibuhari:
She was heading to the OTHER ROOM or she was just leaving the OTHER ROOM

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by tivta(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Vero2sleek:
Whoever recorded this is a bastardous bad belle (BBB). Very excitable nincompoop tht can't control his raging hormones and fetal brain.

Better leave Nigeria the way it is, if you like walk dress less in the US it is up to you. Oops, you are both in the same biz, I understand...
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Audray(f): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
What is this?If hn go JoBurg airport hn go carry recording equipment fa. grin
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by ceejay4real(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
magicminister:
Let me make this clear, if you harass any lady i'm with like this, i will just pepper spray you! No time.

this is the height of harassment.
Even if the lady is naked, is that the way to treat her? Follow her around for about a minute and make mockery of her.
That guy is a rapist. He is the type that would justify men raping women because of the way they dress. He deserves to be punished.

Wetin you dey form? Activist abi? U no well, I swear!
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by castiello(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
To those supporting this insane lady should know that this is Africa we have our values and culture thing you can do and get away with it abroad can't be done here later ladies will be shouting rape why you bring it upon your self I swear if I was alone with that lady I can't predict what will happen my point is please my ppl never forget your culture and values for that's what you stands for that is why u are African

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by lonecat: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
I certainly do not support ladies walking the street naked, same way I don't support the act of the man that made the video. this is a COMPLETE HARASSMENT, DISRESPECTFUL & UNCIVILIZED. it is an infringement of her right to choice of clothing. in a sane climes, that woman would be checking out properties in choice locations by now to buy with d settlement from a law suit resulting from the man's foolishness.
people should learn to mind their business
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
zeribe4real:
will u proudly dress like this or allow ur daughter to...?
And what will be ur advice if in the nearest future, ur son introduces to u a lady that dresses like that as his wife to be #No offence, just curious.
We like our girls to dress attractive but not seductive

Its not my place condemn or judge anyone based on how or what they wear. One man's unrighteousness (indecency) does not make me righteous ( decent).
If my son brings a lady dressed like that, he must have seen something beyond a piece of clothing. So many are dressed in pleated skirts, turbans and long sleeves and are still wolves or serpents. So don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Audray:
What is this?If hn go JoBurg airport hn go carry recording equipment fa. grin
I wanna PM u, wanna be ur friend, no strings attached.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by queenDD(f): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Majikals:
Make dem free her abeg.
Now, to the idle fool that took the picture and senseless op that posted it here

Lwkmdgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by charlesucheh(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
HER BIZNESS BRUV! AM OUT!
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
How is it concerning the person that made this video
If he doesnt like then try not to look
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Godstraight(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

They call it civilisation. I don't even understand why some posts up there are condemning the dressing when that is what they have been preaching all these while .
go back to the stone age
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by kabrud: 2:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Godgay:
go back to the stone age
A member of the vaseline crew spotted. This is where they satisfy their sexual urges. Meanwhile, I belong to the age in which humans wear clothes. It is in the stone age that humans walk around unclad. grin. And from the foregoing, I hope u know who actually belongs to that age. Thanks for your understanding. grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by kabrud: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Its not my place condemn or judge anyone based on how or what they wear. One man's unrighteousness (indecency) does not make me righteous ( decent).
If my son brings a lady dressed like that, he must have seen something beyond a piece of clothing. So many are dressed in pleated skirts, turbans and long sleeves and are still wolves or serpents. So don't judge a book by its cover.
But a human being should appear as one na.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by joe4christ(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Zehner:
Na her body.....my only wahala b say. There was no need to cover anywhere. She could have just strolled out of the bathroom then head straight to the airport. Shikena

How is that even your business. Are you to tell her if she should strip unclad or not.
If u ain't got the guts, leave others who can do it.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by internetpo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
The dressing is many shades of wrong. I wonder why there are so many hypocritics here applauding her and attacking the video guy. Yes he may have gone too far but focus on the message

That dressing is downright inappropriate and seductive for a public place like an airport. Have you considered kids, others of different faith,etc using the airport?

What we won't like our daughters, sisters or wife to wear we shdn't also encourage. And its our business what she wears (@ least in a public place), when good people don't speak out against societal ills n wrongs, we'll have a dysfunctional society with misplaces values and norms.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by internetpo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
joe4christ:

How is that even your business. Are you to tell her if she should strip unclad or not.
If u ain't got the guts, leave others who can do it.
And your monicker says you are for Christ? As a christian would you support that? Brother do some soul searching abeg to find out where u stand
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by aalangel(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Majikals:
Make dem free her abeg.
Now, to the idle fool that took the picture and senseless op that posted it here

You said it all with your picture post.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Majikals(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
aalangel:

You said it all with your picture post.
Thanks dear... The hypocrisy of people like the OP, all in the name of condemning others is just so annoying..

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Majikals(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
queenDD:

Lwkmdgrin
Honestly, the OP deserves a left back hand slap.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by queenDD(f): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahaha..Bros chill, no mind Op
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by joe4christ(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
internetpo:

And your monicker says you are for Christ? As a christian would you support that? Brother do some soul searching abeg to find out where u stand

If I stand for the devil as against Christ, how is that your headache?
Its about time you Africans start minding your businesses and desist from poke nosing into other people's affairs.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by humblemikel(f): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
eneez:
what's wrong with her outfit
bird of a feather spotted
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by eneez(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
humblemikel:
bird of a feather spotted
y can't u mind ur biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.