Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion (68941 Views)

How To Fashion A Hoodie For Max Style Impact / MASSIVE GIVEAWAY By Queen Edidiong Uwah / Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by PrettyCrystal: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
A Nigerian lady identified as Ade Hassan, the founder and director of lingerie and hosiery brand Nubian Skin, has received her Member of the Order of the British Empire ( MBE ) award today at the Buckingham Palace after being named in the 2017 Queen’s Honours list to receive an MBE for services to fashion.

According to reports, the award was made in recognition of Hassan’s commitment to her mission to redefine nude through her brand, and the impact she has consequently made on the fashion industry.

Ade Hassan from Ogun state, created Nubian Skin in 2013 and launched the brand in late 2014.

According to her, she decided to create something after being frustrated by the lack of diversity in nude lingerie and hosiery.

Hassan has continued to develop the brand with successful additional lines added alongside the original nude lingerie and hosiery.

According to reports, Nubian Skin is stocked in leading department stores and boutiques in nine countries over four continents, with further online sales enabling the brand to reach more consumers than ever.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/ade-hassan-honoured-by-queen-elizabeth-mbe-awards.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Sprumbabafather: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Then why is she wearing a cloth to the awards, ayam not understanding grin

64 Likes

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by PrettyCrystal: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
skinny ladies jogging here and there, what else do u want to lose, ur life?

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Evablizin(f): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked

Congrats dear.

2 Likes

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by autotrader014(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Isiokay.. We hear u..
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by YourWife(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Redefine NUDE okwaya? Ok na... Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by elantraceey(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Then why is she wearing a cloth to the awards, ayam not understanding grin

She's not redefining nudity but the colour 'nude'.

Congratulations to her.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by nwaozzugwor: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
I no understand

14 Likes

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dutchey(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
why is she not snapping with at least one oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Tufunky: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ah. Afonja
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by edeXede: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
embarassed

I don't know if I should classify her as Afonja or chest beater, any way good for her nudity.

And please when will Glo and mtn stop looking for maga, didnt someone tell them Nigerians are now wiser
Yahoo yahoo network

8 Likes

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by coolie1: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
she could have also gone naked to promote her brand
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by maklelemakukula(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hwfar TSTV

7 Likes

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Donkay82: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Making us proud not like some white shiit dealers grin grin grin grin I no call name ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BigBelleControl(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Shey na only slim girls dey wear her lingerie?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by enemyofprogress: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls what are the benefits of this Queen's awards,the thing dey hungry me
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
huh?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Israel17: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's a good one

1 Like

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Simple yet lucrative idea! Ideas, indeed, rule the world!

"Nude" lingerie was designed to blend with the surrounding skin, allowing ladies wear lacy or translucent gowns without worrying about clearly visible underwear.

Originally, "Nude" basically meant "flesh-coloured". If you were white, that is. What this means is that, up till now, not much effort had been made to give non-whites the same convenience.

This young lady's lingerie basically made provisions for other races and skin hues to have their own "nude" lingerie (perhaps just for negroid races, though, with a name like "Nubian Skin").

Just thought this would throw more light.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by mykh01(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Whats that?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
nwaozzugwor:
I no understand
Me neither.
Did she get an award for nudity ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Mexzy4sho(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Aunty show us the nude picture of the brand naa

1 Like

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by JaneyLuna(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
congrats dear, rare gem.... women are actually making us proud Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:
huh?
Happy New Month, Dash.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by joystickextendr: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
A whole MBE? Wow big congrats.. Reminds me of IK Dairo first Nigerian to be conferred with MBE smiley

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by dannydolly: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
So you’re the one behind this see through leggings. There is God o
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

Happy New Month, Dash.

omG ... thanks and I am so sorry I didn't wish you a beautiful new month earlier

how are u?

how was your day?

and how's the evening going so far?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Adaumunocha(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lolzzzz... Nice one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.