Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? (30069 Views)

Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by undertaker1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
She said the right thing,but when Bubu return from Germany, Aso rock will be like

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Beremx:
I will buy her the latest range rover.

Who else is supposed to talk sense into Buhari's brain if not his wife? Probably she's been talking to her husband privately about the state of the economy and as stubborn as he is he refused to listen hence her outburst.

I expect his daughters to follow their mother's footsteps and blast their dad too.

God bless Nigeria.

since she wasn't able to talk sense to him privately and instead embarrassed him publicly, she is clearly not fit for the role of wife. Therefore Buhari and the country are better off if she was swapped for the girls.
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by grace008: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Their mouths are the same, what they said was fixed
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Melinde: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caseless:
She will never be seen on tv again. Showing her overambitiousness alone is enough for me to see her as someone that can be used against me by opponents.

I thought she's a calm person.
a typical "aboki".. I hail una oo

1 Like

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by lagdmark(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will report her to Sen.Dino Malaye the slayer.
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Maximus85(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
PMIcon:
We are aware of how Aisha Buhari spoke against her husband and publicly said she will not support her husband again if he doesn't change his style of leadership- by that she meant that the president's appointees should be people they both know, not a majority neither of them knows personally. (I recall that ex-president GEJ did something similar in the appointment of former INEC chairman.)

The question is: if you are Aisha Buhari's husband and your wife spoke out against you on a global media station, what will you do and how will you respond when asked about it with international news agencies recording your response?

Note
- Your authority as the husband is at stake
- Your judgment as the president is questioned publicly by your wife
- Your wife is mounting pressure on you (or should we say manipulate you) publicly

Yes, she has right to her opinion but so do you.
How will you react if you are President Muhammadu Buhari?

I will call her into the other room and ask her her reason of disregarding me in front of the whole world.
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by PMIcon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
BIBILARY:

Nigga u r mean o
grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
davibid:
I see no justification for her action,

This action might cost her her marriage.

Will

Bujari does not forget. Like I said the wife that collected money from the man who jailed him he divorced, the man who arrested him (dasuki) during the 1983 coup is currently in prison, Ecowas court or no ecowas court. You don't need to consult anybody on the fate awaiting Aisha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by omoyowa: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Iseoluwani:

You mean this form grin
where did you get the form..... I thought it has finished.... please can you photocopy this copy,because we will use it to make money... many zombies will actually pick d form with d first lady....

2 Likes

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by 1stallon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
That awkward moment when you're about to hit #theotherroom but you realize you stay in a 1-room apartment!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by IamKingwise(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Like a queen!
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Maximus85(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
PMIcon:
We are aware of how Aisha Buhari spoke against her husband and publicly said she will not support her husband again if he doesn't change his style of leadership- by that she meant that the president's appointees should be people they both know, not a majority neither of them knows personally. (I recall that ex-president GEJ did something similar in the appointment of former INEC chairman.)

The question is: if you are Aisha Buhari's husband and your wife spoke out against you on a global media station, what will you do and how will you respond when asked about it with international news agencies recording your response?

Note
- Your wife is mounting pressure on you (or should we say manipulate you) publicly

I will call her into the other room and ask her her reason for disregarding me in front of the whole world.

1 Like

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bang her p^^^y mercilesly
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Iseoluwani: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
omoyowa:

where did you get the form.....
I thought it has finished....
please can you photocopy this copy,because we will use it to make money...
many zombies will actually pick d form with d first lady....

Wahalatala e never finish, I get am plenty for my office. Just appointed secretary general of walkers association (SOUTH WEST BRANCH) grin grin

It s free

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by 4nobody4every1: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
I will buy her this cap for christmas present

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Charly68: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Beremx:
I will buy her the latest range rover.

Who else is supposed to talk sense into Buhari's brain if not his wife? Probably she's been talking to her husband privately about the state of the economy and as stubborn as he is he refused to listen hence her outburst.

I expect his daughters to follow their mother's footsteps and blast their dad too.

God bless Nigeria.
you are very correct
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Charly68: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
I think the woman is talking the reality here Baba is caged by power hawkers who contributed nothing to his success & perhaps have nothing to lose if the man fail woefully . The best thing is to listen because they are in the same boat together. Better the man knows & stopped being deceived by the political hypocrites that surrounds him. Leaders are living a prison life.
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Neimar: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Take her to the OTHER ROOM room and Bleep her IN THE ROOM
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Ahmadgani(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
laugh it off over dinner or in the bedroom. women are still women. I'll just see it as if my wife is upset about the friends I am keeping of late at the expense of my childhood friends
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by omoyowa: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Wahalatala e never finish, I get am plenty for my office. Just appointed secretary general of walkers association (SOUTH WEST BRANCH) grin grin

It s free

Please,resume to work early on Monday,,because many zombies will flood our office for this form.....
please I am an Igbo man,there is nothing free this time.,we must sell d form not free
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by distilledwalex(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
todayboy:
Exchange her with chibok girls

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Legend87(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
PMIcon:

Note

I can't be buhari. Rather, if i were to be Aisha, since i know that buhari is a clueless dullard, i'll seek for a divorce!tongue
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Iseoluwani: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
omoyowa:

Please,resume to work early on Monday,,because many zombies will flood our office for this form.....
please I am an Igbo man,there is nothing free this time.,we must sell d form not free

No problem...

Zombies get your wailers form now. Tomorrow might be too late.
Office opens Monday -Saturday 8am -10pm.
Sunday na rest.

Grab your copy NOW

1 Like

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by fyneboi79(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will divorce and settle her financially then I will rule alone since she doesn't believe in me even when all seems lost. Then I will marry one of her single friends or sister for 2019 election.
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
BossKratos:

_Fuck her hard!!!
angry

do u think he still have d strength?
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by 4everGrand(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Queen Vashti comes to mind.
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Boyooosa(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
As much as I read on the interview, the young lady and her interview (speech) lack content. By this, Am verbatim with Buhari's epic response: 'she belongs to my kitchen'. She treated herself like that!
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Teadavid23(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
todayboy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by PMIcon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ahmadgani:
laugh it off over dinner or in the bedroom. women are still women. I'll just see it as if my wife is upset about the friends I am keeping of late at the expense of my childhood friends
What will you do if in a global conference you are asked questions suggesting that other world leaders can't trust your capability because of what your wife said?
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by CioAngels(f): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Will have a meeting with her to tell me what am doing wrong, make corrections and carry Nigeria and Nigerians forward for bettement.
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by Adla2u24(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
todayboy:
u wont kill me!
Re: If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? by kasson(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Take her for serious counselling on public speaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station / Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.