Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Travel Consulting Buisiness - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Consulting Buisiness (823 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Consulting Buisiness by Bolafati: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
Can someone experienced in travel buisiness in Nigeria enlighten me on how best to set up a Travel Consultancy without much capital and without IATA qualifications.
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by walesbanks(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2009
You cant do it without registering with iata. you deposit 2million with iata body in Nigeria to establish a travel agency. visit CAC Office(corporate affairs commission) they will tell you more. But you can also orgainse it by employing experienced people to manage it for you. I do travel consultancy. See me on : wales008@yahoo.com
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by sfdaram(f): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
@poster

i dont have time to really talk but i just want to tell u that u can operate travel agency without IATA.register w CAC and start business.
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by sfdaram(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
@walesbanks ,

how currect r u? IATA is now N10Million not 2M.
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by sfdaram(f): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
how current r u? IATA is now N10Million not 2M.
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by flekan(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
@sfdaram

walesbanks is nothing but a thief. He is just looking from ppl to rip off.

THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!!
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by Christty(f): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
You can start your travel consulting Business with Zero capital and from your home. I really mean it you can start it without having a computer and internet access at your disposer. what you only need is yourself, phone and determination to start and be successful in it. do you think those big travelling agency today start with CAC NO. They all start from the scratch before they become house hold names today. If you know you want to start the business with zero capital I can help you out and i mean it you wont regret it. you can call mail me on dbatravels@yahoo.com or adeola_christy@yahoo.com.S
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by kemcy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
You can try selling hotel rooms as a starting point. There are websites
such as www.africanhospitality.com <http://www.africanhospitality.com>
that allow travel agents can earn a commission by booking hotels from
their site. It probably wont drive as much business as what you could do
with an IATA number though.
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by kemcy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
please can somebody help me to fine Association of Hotels owners in Lagos,Kaduna, Enugu,Kano
Re: Travel Consulting Buisiness by WAVixen: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2009
You can start your travel consulting Business with Zero capital and from your home. I really mean it you can start it without having a computer and internet access at your disposer. what you only need is yourself, phone and determination to start and be successful in it. do you think those big travelling agency today start with CAC NO. They all start from the scratch before they become house hold names today. If you know you want to start the business with zero capital I can help you out and i mean it you wont regret it. you can call mail me on dbatravels@yahoo.com or adeola_christy@yahoo.com.S[quote][/quote][color=#000099][color=#000099][/

you've got mail

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Been To Zambia?/lusaka Ur Advice Needed Asap / UK Business Visa- Any Good Chace / Study In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.