Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Expert Help Travelling Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Expert Help Travelling Abroad (826 Views)

Help.....travelling To Republic Of Suriname In South America. / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Expert Help Travelling Abroad by travelmate2300: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2009
Are you planning on travelling abroad to any country of your choice,we all know acquiring visa is real difficult.We could help you acquire visa's.Ok,supposedly you get a visa what are your guaranteed chances of finding life easy in that country.Our duty as travel agencies involves giving you the easiest ways to acquire visa and make life easier in the country you travelling to.We inform on how to acquire visa,schools,hotels,jobs,contacts e.t.c.Would you like to know the easiest countries to get visa to,making it faster to get to your eventual destination.What do you know about the country you are travelling to.Travelling abroad has it's in's and out's.Although young,our travel agency consulting firm has high priorities as we specialize in giving expert advice to those interested.We ensure we enlighten you with all the necessary information you need about any country.If you interested send a mail to levontravelagency@gmail.com
Re: Expert Help Travelling Abroad by ichommy(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2009
searching for MAGA
Re: Expert Help Travelling Abroad by justwise(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2009
@travelmate2300.

Xmas shopping has started right?
Re: Expert Help Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
Man, i need advice on travelling to either Norway, finland or Ireland. I've been a graduate since 2006, nysc in 2007/2008 and stil yet to get a job. My sister who is a Woman Police had promised to send me to any of this countries but d issue is that i don't ve any relative or friend to stay with till i can start something on my own abroad. I read here that things r not easy in that country too but hw long will i remain jobles in this great country NIGERIA? A traveling agent had promised to help me out but im afraid because of the amount he told me to pay when my VISA is out(#650,000:00 excluding flight ticket). Im confused n really dnt knw wat to do. He said i'll be given a Schengen Business VISA for 3 months. What happens after that 3 months? Can i b able to get a working permit within these 3 months. Though he (agent) had promised to link me up in Finland with his good friend. Wat Advice do u have to offer here? I studied Accountancy&Finance(HND), 28yrs, Male. One more thing, i'll have to increase my age to 36 or 37 on my international passport for easy Business VISA. Please, i need sincere and very honest advice, Love NAIRALAND FOREVER!!!
Re: Expert Help Travelling Abroad by justwise(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tamita:

Man, i need advice on travelling to either Norway, finland or Ireland. I've been a graduate since 2006, nysc in 2007/2008 and stil yet to get a job. My sister who is a Woman Police had promised to send me to any of this countries but d issue is that i don't ve any relative or friend to stay with till i can start something on my own abroad. I read here that things r not easy in that country too but hw long will i remain jobles in this great country NIGERIA? A traveling agent had promised to help me out but im afraid because of the amount he told me to pay when my VISA is out(#650,000:00 excluding flight ticket). Im confused n really dnt knw wat to do. He said i'll be given a Schengen Business VISA for 3 months. What happens after that 3 months? Can i b able to get a working permit within these 3 months. Though he (agent) had promised to link me up in Finland with his good friend. Wat Advice do u have to offer here? I studied Accountancy&Finance(HND), 28yrs, Male. One more thing, i'll have to increase my age to 36 or 37 on my international passport for easy Business VISA. Please, i need sincere and very honest advice, Love NAIRALAND FOREVER!!!

I will reply u soon but don't give ur money to that agent yet.
Re: Expert Help Travelling Abroad by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Tamita.

To start with, don't waste ur money on that silly agent, he is only interested in ur money.
U can't work with business visa there, his friend will not get u ANY legitimate job, u will be used and dumped.

If ur sister can afford such money pls tell her to send u back to school, get ur degree in 2yrs since u have HND already, or start a business with the money. If she wants u to go abroad to study then good but u can get the visa urself WITHOUT any dubious agent.

Don't be in a hurry to waste ur life in the name of going abroad. Things are hard i know, but it would be even harder when u travel without an hope of getting a job or living in that countries beyond 3months.

Think abt it.
Re: Expert Help Travelling Abroad by IVORY2009(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Travelmate2300~u don start, chrismas money nor dey ooo! Go else u 419 man,
Re: Expert Help Travelling Abroad by OAM4J: 1:14am On Dec 08, 2009
travelmate2300:

Are you planning on travelling abroad to any country of your choice,we all know acquiring visa is real difficult.We could help you acquire visa's.Ok,supposedly you get a visa what are your guaranteed chances of finding life easy in that country.Our duty as travel agencies involves giving you the easiest ways to acquire visa and make life easier in the country you travelling to.We inform on how to acquire visa,schools,hotels,jobs,contacts e.t.c.Would you like to know the easiest countries to get visa to,making it faster to get to your eventual destination.What do you know about the country you are travelling to.Travelling abroad has it's in's and out's.Although young,our travel agency consulting firm has high priorities as we specialize in giving expert advice to those interested.We ensure we enlighten you with all the necessary information you need about any country.If you interested send a mail to levontravelagency@gmail.com

If you don't get lost, you will get expert help to prison. ole.

(1)

Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa / Do U Want To Come Europe Sweden,denmark,norway And Uk By School/invitation / For Anyone Familiar With Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.