Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" (3876 Views)

Plateau Yet To Feel Jonathan’s Impact Despite 1 Million Votes In 2011 – PDP / 2011: Pdp Plans 10-man Panel To Screen Aspirants / 2011: Pdp Senators Asks For Automatic Ticket! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Namijojo: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
I am surprised that Ogbulafor will be making such in a comment at a time when every good meaning Nigerian is yearning for good governance, rapid industrial and infrastructural development and all that the government can do to pump start our economy so that we can regain our lost glory. PDP as a party and the individuals that make up the party contributed in no small measure to the palpable condition that we find ourselves.

One would have expected Ogbulafor and his co day dreamers to showcase their scorecard to Nigerians instead of exposing his penchant for power without an incline on what to do with the power so "captured".

The people of Lagos and Kano do not pray to be "ruled" by the blind people in power.
Enough is enough. Leave Lagos alone.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Dialup(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
That State "LAGOS" is for AC, PDP pls steer clear!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Hercules75(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
[color=#990000][/color] U can see that PDP is a dreamer!, wetin dem think of Lagos, Eko o ni baje, O baje ti!
Even Kano has always belong to REGIONAL party which it will take divine intervention to win by the PDP. Moreso the aboki wont mind sending any PDP 'STAFF' away during the election.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Hercules75(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2009
Well, I'll encourage Prince of PDP to advise Yar dull to resign and take care of himself rather than making statement of winning Lagos & Kano for PDP[color=#006600][/color] tongue grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Truequest(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
Going thru the post I'm yet to find one man that supported PDP to suggest that they have people that can vote them in.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by bibiking1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
If history has taught us anything, it is that there are no impossibilities in the Nigerian political landscape. The PDP isa machine that needs to be stopped, unnecessary confidence and boasts would only ensure we are fully asleep when they hatch their evil plan Let us be vigilant for the devil is on the loose! grin
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by nex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Truequest

you must be an INEC staff. Now you know how the counting goes on.

@fyneguy

it is obvious that you're not a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria and have never voted.

@smile4kenn

I guess you're trying to endorse do or die politics by mentioning the way Funsho was died down in order for AC to carry Lagos in 2007.

@All

I wonder if It's not the same people who claim that the PDP are always rigging so there's no need to vote, our votes don't count. How come the PDP has not simply rigged the elections in Kano and Lagos, rather they're busy wasting their time trying to garner support. Y'all are just double mouthed.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by MrCrackles(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
Topic. . . .
The people will decide. . .Not for PDP to say, claim or steal!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by micklplus(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
I have nt seen one support for FDF here !!

In a normal Election setting, FDF wont likely win even a local government election. Its so bad that, they are professinals when it comes to vote stealing ! They are simply going to rig but ofcourse, not in LAGOS and or KANO !

Gaskia
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by snokky(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
I love PDP for one thing, and thatz they think every1 is a fool.!!!! lol,

If Ogbulafor or wot the H____ they call him like himself he shld tell his pple to stay off

Now let me give at least 3 reasons why PDP will never rule Lagos again

1. Lagos is not for the fools. Its a city of the MEGA rich and intellectual individuals,

so, u cant just come in some agbada, with big protruding belly, with no skills and knowledge upstair

and think you can rule in Lagos. Lagos is the city of the Elites where fools can not rule.

2. With what Gov Fashola is doing, even the dead will like him to rule Lagos forever.

In fact, area boys sef support say Eko o ni baje, meaning, O ba je ti. If I have my way, I will unseat

Yarasl__ and put Fashola there by this time tomorrow, so he can begin his good job as from monday!!!

3. U want to unseat the ruling party that is performing? Ogbunafor must be smoking igbo.

I think he was mistaken Lagos for another pot belly state like Oyo here.

Fashola, we dey your back gidigba, and God dey our back too.

My ultimate prayer for Nigeria in this one life will continue to be, Father Lord, plz give us Fashola or someone like him

as our president.
If God can answer that Prayer even if Obama said i shld come and visit him in White house

I might tell him to forget that level.

Lagos, Eko Adele, Eko akete, Eko ilu owo, eko ilu ogbon, Eko o ni baje o,  o ti e baje ti in the first place!!!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by AfroCynic: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
Mehn, I would really like to see PDP try it in Lagos. That day na de day wey dem go find out what makes pepper hot! Anyway sha, suicide no worry dem, na ordinary shakara dem dey do. Lagos is a definite no go area for them and they know this,
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by mobby4ever(f): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
PDP will surely win in d next MILLENIUM
Or like Asiwaju said they will win Lagos in their DREAMS
So they should keep dreaming or ask for long life to see the next Millenum
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by fekwenugo2: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ogbulafor seems to be having too much fun in his Asokoro home dat he can open his mouth to divert
d whole attention of Nigerians from the state of the nation.
He shld reme dat he wont stay in dat seat 4 long.Let him ask Gemade,Audu ogbeh hw far?
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by nethacker(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
if PDP win shocked shocked thats d beginning of kidnapping in Lagos. Those guys r just idiots. If they think they can capture our lagos,na big lie cos we go RIOT seriously.then they will know dat concerned youths r watching . angry angry
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by ojofu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
Guys, this man did not say that he will win Lagos but that they will CAPTURE Lagos. Lagosian make una shine una eye well well oh shocked shocked and with prof Iwu anything can happen.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by AkinropoIlori: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
Nonsenses talk by Ogbulafo and is so called P.D.P with a politics of do or die affair they are playing in this country may God save us from the hand of the Enemy of progress the bunch of thieves party.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by 3kay945(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
the naive vincent ogbulawhatever knows dey cant win lagos, it just a distraction! nothing more.grin

Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by CrudeOil2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
This is the party ruining the country! And they have the guts to talk, and Nigerians listen!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by cvibe: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
I wonder how PDP will win Lagos.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by rasputinn(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
Please tell me another gist
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by saintade01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
angry what is this we are even bragging about? In a country where every one is yearning for true governace and democracy someone of this calibre is concern about this:

muhsin:

He said, “Kano State is of great importance to us. It is a state with 44 local government areas, which is almost equal to 8 or 9 states considering the number of local government areas. The same thing is the case of Lagos State. There are some states that we can’t joke with.

We need to be strong in Kano. It’s a state with the largest number of local government areas and largest population in the North. We should win it back. Let it be a challenge to all of you. We will give your chairman necessary financial and usual support to win Kano State,”

Just Imagine. angry
So its now clear that PDP or Politician like him is just interested in what comes out of the state and not his quota in making this country a better one.

May God strike dead every CATERPILLARS and not PILLARS of this country.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
If they make any attempt to rig or try something funny, I will personally lead the revolutionary united force of Lagos and break away from Nigeria, I aint joking , I've got more arms than MEND!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by bawomolo(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
although i don't support PDP (it definitely isn't the party of progressive) , why are you guys talking about suicide and telling PDP to stay clear of lagos or kano?

what's wrong with a party trying to create a national base.   Why should lagos be a one party state?

regional parties like AC and ANPP should spread rather wings rather than carving Nigeria into fiefdoms.  PDP has a formula that works so who says they can't take lagos or kano.

support the right candidate and not a damn party.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by lyfe(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
kastro9210:

If they make any attempt to rig or try something funny, I will personally lead the revolutionary united force of Lagos and break away from Nigeria, I aint joking , I've got more arms than MEND!

Your IP has been logged, United Nigerian Intelligence Team (UNIT) is watching cool
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by linkin8k(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
PDP can neva win in Lagos. I havnt read anytin in here because i dont need 2. Lagos would neva vote PDP, even if yar' adua( cheesy )run for AC and Fasola for PDP ( lipsrsealed), AC would win
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by longfem: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2009

Bros there is no need to carry arms because even if Fashola goes to bed from today till 2011, PDP can never never, i repeat never win Lagos not in the next two hundred years.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by jude33084(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT O!
ANYBODY STILL TALKING PDP DOES'NT HAVE CONSCIENCE. sad angry
LOOK AT HOW PDP DESTROYED MY STATE; EDO STATE. angry
ADAMS IS NOW TRYING TO PATCH THINGS TOGETHER NOW IN BENIN angry

UP PDP! SHARE THE MONEY AND SCATER THE CANOPY grin
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by darne(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kano Na them Sabi if Pdp Won,, Unless if Fashola Changed and Moved To Pdp Which I Dont think Will Happen,, But Believe Me If Not Its Just FASHOLA FOR LIFE IN LAGOS Believe Me,, cheesy cheesy

Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by 3kay945(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
we must stop pdp!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by 3seriez(m): 12:24am On Oct 24, 2009
Any party can come and rule any of the states Xcept for People Destroying People party. Shameless Vagabondz, God forbid bad thing, angry angry
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by blackweaver(m): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2009
Lagos ke? God 4bid bad tin o, make dem no come spoil lagos too the way dem don spoil naija; in fact come 2011 pdp must go!!!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2009
I never knew people are voting for the party? i thot it was the contestant that are being voted for?
Like someone said, he will vote PDP if Fashola debunk to PDP. . . enuf of fight of the "titan" Let the best contestant win, PDP needs to stop all the nonsense of wanting to make Nigeria a one-party system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. / Oil Slump: Another American Destabilization Ploy / What Is Man's Greatest Invention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.