Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" (3859 Views)

Plateau Yet To Feel Jonathan’s Impact Despite 1 Million Votes In 2011 – PDP / 2011: Pdp Plans 10-man Panel To Screen Aspirants / 2011: Pdp Senators Asks For Automatic Ticket! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Fhemmmy: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2009
blackweaver:

Lagos ke? God 4bid bad tin o, make dem no come spoil lagos too the way dem don spoil naija; in fact come 2011 pdp must go!!!

This is not abt God, it is abt people standing for what they blv in.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 24, 2009
U na still carry dis topic put on first page? If u watched tv on thurs&fri and read d papers, ogbulafor has already be answered&put him+pdp in their places.Tinubu gave him replies he can never forget.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Fhemmmy: 1:14am On Oct 24, 2009
toba:

U na still carry dis topic put on first page? If u watched tv on thurs&fri and read d papers, ogbulafor has already be answered&put him+pdp in their places.Tinubu gave him replies he can never forget.

could you pls post the response from Tinubu?
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by inme: 1:20am On Oct 24, 2009
If our leaders are not dumb and stupid, does it realy matter who rule or govern a state? as long as the person is doing well [just like Fashola]

Why did God allow us to remain in this condition? why?
Why do our leaders think we the masses do not deserve anything good, why why

why? why?? why?

why? I am askin my pipo why?

I am sick and tired of our lousy leaders
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Fhemmmy: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2009
cos they know we cant do anything.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by dblock(m): 3:11am On Oct 24, 2009
PDP is for the Devil and Devil Worshipers

PDP has never done anything good in Nigeria

ko ni da fun won lai lai
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by OAM4J: 3:38am On Oct 24, 2009
Well may be Kano, but Lagos, It wont happen.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by globatop: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2009
The list of FOR and AGAINST is a good indication that unless PDP use their method of RIGGING they will never win as much state as they have now in 2011 election and probably loose the centre. Courtesy of Yarsick that has not been able to complete a point out of his 7 point agenda when 75% has been spent
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by globatop: 4:32am On Oct 24, 2009
ALL THE SPIRIT OF OUR FORE FATHERS (ODUDUWA) WILL NEVER ALLOW THEM TO WIN IN ANY SOUTHERN STATES AMENNNNN
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by jamace(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2009
"Must" win? This is serious! It is not about winning but delivering the dividend of democracry to the people. PDP should stop accumulating states like it accumulated Nigeria resources, without commensurate infrastructure on ground.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by yeegaa: 6:14am On Oct 24, 2009
yes PDP can win in kano,afterall abacha is taking over shek.bt lagoon make una no think am tongue
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by snokky(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2009
PDP can’t capture Lagos in 2011, says Tinubu
National News Oct 23, 2009

By Chinyere Amalu

ABUJA — Contrary to the believe of National Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Vincent Ogboloafor, that the party will capture Lagos State in 2011 elections, former Governor of Lagos State, Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu has said “they can’t do that.”

Tinubu, who spoke to journalists yesterday in Abuja shortly after his meeting with the Deputy Ambassador, United States of America to Nigeria, Mr. Dundas McCullough, on the objective of Coalition of Democracy for Electoral Reform (CODA) also called PDP “dreamers.”

He said PDP used a word that is insulting to democratic value by making such statement: “we must capture Lagos State.”

He also added that Nigerians were determined and resolute for change “in the way we conduct our election. People’s vote must count.”

His words: “They are dreamers. I don’t believe that they can do that. They used a word that is insulting to democratic value, saying they must capture Lagos State.

“They cannot capture Lagos, instead they will loose more states than they stole in the past elections. They will loose power too if they go in the way of capturing,” he said.

On why he visited the embassy, he said it was simply about telling what CODA stands for, “our objectives and national patriotic development that will bring about a level playing field for elections.

“That will bring about a respect and integrity to our country and bring about the necessary change for our votes to count. This is the only objective of our organisation.

“We hope our objective will become the engine for change. We have no problem working with other political parties but we are not partisan,” Tinubu said.

He noted that America helped in no small way during the nation’s struggle for democratisation, saying: “Most of us were even political refugees in the United States of America. Many of us took the Abacha problem there.”

He said in the United States of America, there is model, which has endured for over 200 years, “where the integrity of the electoral system is not in doubt.

“If institutions were not built by them, if laws were not enacted and enforced, they will not have the stability and rapid development they have. So we are here to educate and keep them informed why it is necessary to have electoral reforms in Nigeria.

“Our mission is a bipartisan. We are determined, and we are resolute about change. There must be change the way we conduct our elections. People votes must count including yours,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/23/pdp-cant-capture-lagos-in-2011-says-tinubu/comment-page-1/

Ojuyobo baba agba, i trust u nah,

Capture Lagos ko, Kidnap Kano ni. Awon agba ya gbogbo. Won nfi aye nira fun awon omo naija, God dey look una!!!!!!!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by snokky(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2009
Can U see Him in a nice suit? Thatz the kinda pple we like as our leaders here,

not some old men with protruding belly.

Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by tunde300us(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2009
What he meant is that PDP should RIG lagos and kano,nd his comments is not for the media but prof maurice iwu.The Nigerian who is alone in his act of innocent when the world says other wise
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by igodieoh(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2009
[size=20pt]SO THAT YOU CAN FINISH NIGERIA FINALLY. THE ONLY STATE WE HAVE SHOWING SOME SANITY TO BE 'TAKEN OVER' IN A BLOODLESS COUP.

I WILL RELOCATE FROM THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by muhsin(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2009
[size=18pt]Although I care less, but I hope and pray: PDP will never win Kano, too.[/size]
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by lysim: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
PDP can win Kano but Lagos
maybe in the next world.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by ofala(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
So PDP as a political is so confident that despite the gross maltreatment of Nigerians and their opinions regarding how they are governed by PDP, that they will still rig themselves intact in Aso Rock come 2011? They should think about it very well before planning states they will rig too. I don't want to believe PDP will still be in ASO Rock after 2011 election. It's good they are giving of some signs of their "do or die " posture towards the forth coming general elections!
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by hitot: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2009
PLEASE OOOOOOOOOOO, WE DONT WANT PDP (PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE) TO TAKE US BACK TO LAND OF SLAVERY SINCE AC (ACTION CONGRESS) HAS STARTED SHOWING US THE LIGHT SURELY TO COME AFTER THIS TUNNEL.

LET EVERY1 OF US DIA4 PRAY THAT INSTEAD OF THEM TO GAIN ANY FAVOR BY ANY FORM DEY MAY THINK, COMPLEX CONFUSION SHALL SET IN TO DIA CAMP.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by aocosatuyi: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
These crooks are @ it again.Simply they are not 21st century compliant.If they think that winning election is more important than development then they are selfish since all they think of is selving their pockets and not the masses.Of all the states that Papa deceive pikins[PDP] are ruling which,can boast of development like Lagos? ln fact none, Using this oppoturnity to tell ogbulafor and his cohorts to stay clear of Lagos and think about settling their problems in Anambra and Pleateu.In fact,they should cover their faces in shame for not allowing democracy to reign in their primary election in Anambra.Shameless and undemocratic people
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by heilige(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
PDP has finally lost the game. Yar a dua never even won the presidency
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Quam1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2009
If you really look at the politics in naija historically, you will find out that we are being ruled by the same recycled rulers, not leaders as they do not qualify to be called leaders. My candid and probably not a view shared by many is that, all those rulers need to be terminated. There needs to be a revolution that will wipe out generations both old and new of those recycled rulers. It will probably involve a lot of blood shedding but, in order for there to be any major change politically in naila something drastic, swift and targeted has to be done.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by ileolaeku: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2009
PDP has failed us, why will they win LAGOS .thats the last thing that can ever happen,do u think people like Tinubu and other strong members of the Ac will fold their hand and allow PDP to ruin Lagos state just as they have ruin other states? No way, nigeria can never be better if PDP continues to Rull us, No Be Swear ,
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by bolanleodu: 2:48am On Oct 25, 2009
Something drastic, swift and targeted, therein lies the solution but it doesn't necessarily have to be bloody. Pdp and its members are fraudsters and any one who votes for them is probably schizoid. Taking lagos is not in both GOD'S and peoples will and kano shall not be their's, infact come 2011 pdp center will no more hold, then it will fall apart.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Fhemmmy: 3:17am On Oct 25, 2009
bolanleodu:

Something drastic, swift and targeted, therein lies the solution but it doesn't necessarily have to be bloody. Pdp and its members are fraudsters and any one who votes for them is probably schizoid. Taking lagos is not in both GOD'S and peoples will and kano shall not be their's, infact come 2011 pdp center will no more hold, then it will fall apart.

And what do you plan to stop them?
Most people refuse to vote, and when they do, votes hardly count
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by yommys01(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2009
I am not sure about Kano cos I am no where close to Kano but I sincerely believe PDP can win in Lagos come 2011. In fact they have a very good chance of winning considering what Fashola has been doing.

I know nairalanders will criticise me for saying this but it is the sincere truth. They will win if they adopt Fashola.

On a more serious note now, I wonder how on earth someone with some brains will think anyone can topple Fashola in Lagos. In fact I will be surprise if anyone is bold enough to confront him come 2011.

The only way PDP can win in Lagos is if Fashola/Ac decide not to contest. They can't even win if Fashola dies ( GOD Forbid ). Lagos is AC, AC is Lagos.
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by dblock(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
Everyone in PDP will burn in hellfire AMen
Re: 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" by Nezan(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2009
^^ witty prayer, you sure say God go answer am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arisekola Alao Woos Son Abdullah Alao For Oyo Guber Race / Mike Okiro, From Police To Politics / Ajimobi Bans NURTW Activities In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.