Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Senator Attacks Buhari For Saying Aisha Belongs To His Kitchen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Attacks Buhari For Saying Aisha Belongs To His Kitchen (449 Views)

Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Senator Attacks Buhari For Saying Aisha Belongs To His Kitchen by lagosmp3(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
– Senator Olujimi says the comment by President Buhari that his wife Aisha belongs to the kitchen is a wake-up call for Nigerian women.
– She says comment is in very bad taste especially that it was said besides one of the most powerful women in the world.
– Olujimi says hat Buhari had become notorious for his embarrassing gaffes in foreign land.

Senator Biodun Olujimi, the deputy minority whip of the Senate, has described the comment by President Muhammadu Buhari that his wife, Aisha belongs to the kitchen as a wake-up call for women in the country, Vanguard reports.

According to her, Buhari’s comment is in very bad taste especially that it was said besides one of the most powerful women in the world.

She said: “It is an x-ray of the soul. A statement of fact that reflects the composition of this government and the disdain to which women are held by the President and this government.
“We thank God that women have seen better leaders. By the way, we will not be daunted in our resolve to better our situation. It’s wake up call for us.”

Olujimi also said that Buhari had become notorious for his embarrassing gaffes in foreign land, saying she and other women groups were working on a response to the latest remarks.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/10/15/senator-attacks-buhari-saying-aisha-belongs-kitchen/

Re: Senator Attacks Buhari For Saying Aisha Belongs To His Kitchen by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
everybody wan use this opportunity talk nonsense
Re: Senator Attacks Buhari For Saying Aisha Belongs To His Kitchen by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016

(1)

Warn The North / NBA Makes U-turn, Seeks Suspension Of Arrested Judges / After Secret Talks: Buhari Takes Steps To End Feud With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.