Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Are Gsm Promos Staged? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Gsm Promos Staged? (1075 Views)

Win Prizes In The Promo Blog Forum. Discuss Promos In Nigeria And Competitions / December Promos Thread #### / Naija Promos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Gsm Promos Staged? by abhosts(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2006
The unrealistic spate in which companies in Nigeria, especially the GSM Operators carry out their promos raises more questions than answers. Are theses promos simply theatrical? The stark revelations of the accounting fraud that took place in Cadbury attests to the fact that most Nigeria conglomerates are frauds.

Presently the whole nation is awash with different promos from all the GSM operators, one of them even promising as high as 15 million naira in price money. I find it mystifying that despite their insidious publicity of winners,  how come one never runs into any major winner. Really, lets face it, if these winners are not phantoms, how come we don’t find them in our neighborhoods, Churches, Schools, Places of Work, Communities, etc.

I simply have a lot of reasons to believe that some people are playing on the collective intelligence of the Nigeria people, since there is no way to independently verify there bogus claims.

Just thinking out Loud.
Re: Are Gsm Promos Staged? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2006
simply have a lot of reasons to believe that some people are p[b]laying on the collective intelligence of the Nigeria [/b] people, since there is no way to independently verify there bogus claims.

Na Today, Nigerians are very smart though grin,so why do they fall for it?

Anyway EFCC are there for a reason
Re: Are Gsm Promos Staged? by tEsLim(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2007
MOtherfuckers jus kept ripping us!!!! High tarrif fake promos. Anythin apart from who ones to be a millionaire is SCAM!!!! mother fucking rotten idiots@!@!!!#@$# THey might even file for tax reduction from such scamful promos.

So painful I'm loosing money to this suckers everyday. Peak Milk, Celtel, Starcomms and all those premium numbers when send text messages too. All suckz

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Want To Do Business / Stocks To Watch This Week? / I Need Someone To Educate Me About Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.