Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career (4081 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I believe that both of them need to visit marriage counsellor.

If she isn't in talking terms with him(in private), what stops him from talking with her?

From her interview, she felt she is no more in the power decision, which is shocking because the wise wife is usually the greatest influence of her husband just as the wise husband to the wife (I'm not referring to the feministic wives or chauvinistic husbands). It shows something is wrong somewhere.

NB: My idea of influence is not the PEJ or Turai style, but rather the Dolapo Osinbajo and Mrs Obama style.

Nigerians voted BUHARI to power not his wife to be steering the ship of power.... Remember it is called buttom power and we don't need that. If you advice your husband or anyone for that matter you should always have the mindset that the person is entitled to his decisions and the consequences
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I guess you are one of those ladies who always want to dictate for their husband, who will always tell their husband what to do, who will always want to know how much their husband make and how they are spending it.

You sound to be a lady who will dictate who her husband role with forgetting that most of them have been together even before he know about your existence.

Well I am a victim of a lady like you but thank God she is wasting in her father house with her kids while I have move on with my life married with another kid.
Are the kids not yours too?
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:
If you composed this, thumbs up.
My God direct us and our family.
I pray that Mr President put his house in order
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DropShot: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My God direct us and our family.

I pray that Mr President put his house in order
I pray God give us a true friend as wife. Not one who sees nothing wrong in castigating his husband in public for not having her wishes/ways.

1 Like

Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

I pray God give us a true friend as wife. Not one who sees nothing wrong in castigating his husband in public for not having her wishes/ways.
My brother, any woman that will go out to cast her spouse, equipping her spouse's political adversaries, and bringing the family to public ridicule (like Aisha has done) deserve to be avoided. Such person could be a willing tool to be used against her husband.

(same applies to the man)

But husbands also has the responsibility of carrying their spouses along (it isn't a justification to Aisha anyway).
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DropShot: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, any woman that will go out to cast her spouse, equipping her spouse's political adversaries, and bringing the family to public ridicule (like Aisha has done) deserve to be avoided. Such person could be a willing tool to be used against her husband.

(same applies to the man)

But husbands also has the responsibility of carrying their spouses along (it isn't a justification to Aisha anyway).
Such woman can bring poison from political foes.

"Carrying your wife along" doesn't mean to allow her have undue influence on your job. PMB must have declined her such interference on many occasions. It was such refusal that frustrated her to misbehave.

I agree the president could have handled her misbehavior better than dissing her publicly though.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Are the kids not yours too?

They are mine and I play my role to some extent but she never want them to visit even during holidays. Well she think she's using them to spite me cos she know how much I love them.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

They are mine and I play my role to some extent but she never want them to visit even during holidays. Well she think she's using them to spite me cos she know how much I love them.
Hmm how old are they? Are you formally divorced or just separated?
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Such woman can bring poison from political foes.

"Carrying your wife along" doesn't mean to allow her have undue influence on your job. PMB must have declined her such interference on many occasions. It was such refusal that frustrated her to misbehave.

I agree the president could have handled her misbehavior better than dissing her publicly though.
I am in absolute agreement with you bro. Absolute

By influence I mean making suggestions to you(positives) and you willingly adopt some of my suggestions because you trust my judgement.

Interference (which is a no-no) has to do with forcing my opinion on you and insisting you adopt them or making you compromise to adopt them without your natural will.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TheArchangel(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I guess you are one of those ladies who always want to dictate for their husband, who will always tell their husband what to do, who will always want to know how much their husband make and how they are spending it.

You sound to be a lady who will dictate who her husband role with forgetting that most of them have been together even before he know about your existence.

Well I am a victim of a lady like you but thank God she is wasting in her father house with her kids while I have move on with my life married with another kid.
you ended up not making any sense. Same way you go about having kids all over the place all in the name of marriage. Imagine calling your kids her kids showing how you lost out because you are not man enough to fight for what is yours instead you chickened out with your tail between your legs. I pity the woman you are with now who is obviously not aware how chicken livered you are.

1 Like

Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by udatso: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
dEastActivist:

Yes if you are above 50
Come-on you are old enough to be even his grandfather.
Don't be silly. You guys keep changing the definition of paedophile. So the definition is now based on the age of the man?
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DAntivirus: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

lol one of those pusssssies guy here, so she never make mistakes when she went on air to rubbish her husband?

I hope you dint blame Buhari for divorcing Safinatu

I'm trying not to respond to you in your own tone... But ask your self, what makes him a leader and a number one citizen?

Its honour and maturity to handle situations like that... You'ld agree with me that his choice of words weren't the best except you'r not matured in thinking as well
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Hmm how old are they? Are you formally divorced or just separated?

That's some personal question but we cannot come back together again.

Mind you she decide to move out of the house o built for them. I based in Cotonou but always visit every 2 weeks. Thanks Barcanister
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
you ended up not making any sense. Same way you go about having kids all over the place all in the name of marriage. Imagine calling your kids her kids showing how you lost out because you are not man enough to fight for what is yours instead you chickened out with your tail between your legs. I pity the woman you are with now who is obviously not aware how chicken livered you are.

Lol funny you, well I am a complete man and I will keep on saying it, she have been begging to come back but I ask her to go and beg my parent who she has insulted openly and she cannot.

Any woman I am with and that cannot appreciate me can never be with any man I can bet my life on that. Financially I am ok and I treat my family right. The lady am talking about built a house behind my back without my knowledge and from the money and business I open for her and I never even use that against her. I swear with my life I never even remember except some arguments like this comes up.

The woman am with now is a Ghanaian and appreciate me the same way I appreciate her.

No woman can claim superiority over me no matter you status in the society we will go separate way that's for sure. Keep living arrogant life and expect a man to keep you at home.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
DAntivirus:

I'm trying not to respond to you in your own tone... But ask your self, what makes him a leader and a number one citizen?

Its honour and maturity to handle situations like that... You'ld agree with me that his choice of words weren't the best except you'r not matured in thinking as well

What such of words? What tribe are you? Do you grow up with your parents? Have you ever hear of the word that says no matter the degree of a woman she will end up in kitchen. Though it's a joke but any woman who never have that at the back of a mind is pushing her man to another woman.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TheArchangel(f): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Lol funny you, well I am a complete man and I will keep on saying it, she have been begging to come back but I ask her to go and beg my parent who she has insulted openly and she cannot.

Any woman I am with and that cannot appreciate me can never be with any man I can bet my life on that. Financially I am ok and I treat my family right. The lady am talking about built a house behind my back without my knowledge and from the money and business I open for her and I never even use that against her. I swear with my life I never even remember except some arguments like this comes up.

The woman am with now is a Ghanaian and appreciate me the same way I appreciate her.

No woman can claim superiority over me no matter you status in the society we will go separate way that's for sure. Keep living arrogant life and expect a man to keep you at home.
You are insecure brother that's all I can say. You can't handle a successful woman rather you want someone you can control, subdue and suppress. Kudos to that ex wife of yours cos she dodged a bullet as I don't believe our co.ck and bull story.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DAntivirus: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What such of words? What tribe are you? Do you grow up with your parents? Have you ever hear of the word that says no matter the degree of a woman she will end up in kitchen. Though it's a joke but any woman who never have that at the back of a mind is pushing her man to another woman.

You are a northerner I presume so that's why u think like your president on this. Welcome to the new age where everyone has equal rights... I'ld advice you update yourself and let go of your stone age ideologies!
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

That's some personal question but we cannot come back together again.

Mind you she decide to move out of the house o built for them. I based in Cotonou but always visit every 2 weeks. Thanks Barcanister
It Is well bro
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
You are insecure brother that's all I can say. You can't handle a successful woman rather you want someone you can control, subdue and suppress. Kudos to that ex wife of yours cos she dodged a bullet as I don't believe our co.ck and bull story.

Hmmmm your likes are easy to know, I can bet my life your marriage can never last 5 yrs except your husband is a Dundee, God created Adam before eve and make man superior over woman and nothing can change that. That's one of the main reason woman cannot become Governor in Nigeria not to talk of president. Did you think madam Taraba did not win? But they can never allow her rule over Taraba cos she will misbehave.

I am a complete man and I don't care about how much my woman make if she cannot respect me as the head of the house she can fuc.k off
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
DAntivirus:

You are a northerner I presume so that's why u think like your president on this. Welcome to the new age where everyone has equal rights... I'ld advice you update yourself and let go of your stone age ideologies!

Not what you think, I am a Yoruba full blooded Yoruba man. A woman man cannot control me and I still mean it, not matter what the problem might be them no born my wife well to slap me I will kill her what nonsense. As far as my mom or dad cannot slap me at my age instead they will call me and lashed me with words then why will my wife raised her hand to slap me. After 5 straight slaps I will ask her if her mother ever slap her father in her presence.

I know you are the type if your wife slap you, you will go on your knee and start begging.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It Is well bro

Thanks and you too.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by dEastActivist: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
udatso:

Don't be silly. You guys keep changing the definition of paedophile. So the definition is now based on the age of the man?

Dont be a slowpoke, girl looser If is not age what is?
When an old man marry a little girl to be her granddaughter, what is it?

Paedophiles everywhere
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bugatie:
....And the face saving propanda continues

So Buhari did all that for her and even gave her a PHD but couldn't get a single certificate for himself

You are wicked, very wicked, intelligently and analytically wicked.

What a wicked observation you made there.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by Bugatie(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
jusRadical:

You are wicked, very wicked, intelligently and analytically wicked.

What a wicked observation you made there.

Bros na you I dey learn from.... Greetings
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bugatie:

Bros na you I dey learn from.... Greetings

Noooo we dey learn from una.
Greetings to you sir.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by udatso: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
dEastActivist:

Dont be a slowpoke, girl looser If is not age what is?

Paedophiles everywhere
Educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself. As long as he is an adult lusting after children, he is a paedophile.
Don't try to redefine it that the man has to be some age.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by dEastActivist: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
udatso:

Educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself. As long as he is an adult lusting after children, he is a paedophile.
Don't try to redefine it that the man has to be some age.

Why not answer yes or no before you went unto searching of whom to educate .

Whether redefine or not kindly answer or stfu and get lost.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DAntivirus: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not what you think, I am a Yoruba full blooded Yoruba man. A woman man cannot control me and I still mean it, not matter what the problem might be them no born my wife well to slap me I will kill her what nonsense. As far as my mom or dad cannot slap me at my age instead they will call me and lashed me with words then why will my wife raised her hand to slap me. After 5 straight slaps I will ask her if her mother ever slap her father in her presence.

I know you are the type if your wife slap you, you will go on your knee and start begging.

No need to reply you.... Mr. Macho - Your words reflect your mentality and believe me its as dumb as a low rated yoruba movie

1 Like

Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by Justiceleague1: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Trying to salvage a sinking boat

You forgot to mention that she came from a wealthy family from Adamawa ( meaning he didn't meet her a pauper).

She got married with only a senior cert because she was a young school leaver...at 18 years what exactly where you expecting ...a PhD??

She would've achieved more than this if she had stayed in her parents house. What are her sister's academic records like, at least to know if her family values female education?

She was obviously trained to match her husband political persona....if not why study international relations up to Masters level then hightail it back to beauty therapy and cosmetology.

Stop grabbing on straws and painting her in a bad light for voicing out or her children may also crawl outta the woodworks to defend their beloved mother.

*With special permission from the brilliant TheArchAngel.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by Justiceleague1: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
DAntivirus:

No need to reply you.... Mr. Macho - Your words reflect your mentality and believe me its as dumb as a low rated yoruba movie

you are wasting your time on a sub zero school dropout illiterate.

Op,nobody force buhari on the 18 years old Aisha then,she was doing just fine and was from a very well to do family and like thearchangel rightly put it,what the hell does the op mean by saying buhari developed Aisha,did he expect to meet her at18 and bearing a phd? The ways of these mullah sha.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by udatso: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
dEastActivist:

Why not answer yes or no before you went unto searching of whom to educate .

Whether redefine or not kindly answer or stfu and get lost.
This is my last post to you as you lack all honesty to admit when you are wrong.
You started by wrongly Asking if buhari Is a paedophile because he married Aisha at the age of 18 (which is not through as far as Nigerian constitution is concerned).
dEastActivist:
Aisha married at the age of 18 going by the op submission...

Mehn! Is buhari a paedophile?
Then someone asked you
Harjibode:

Does marrying an 18yrs old girl makes one a paedophile?
You wrongfully replied saying
dEastActivist:

Yes if you are above 50
Come-on you are old enough to be even his grandfather.
Your reply above suggests that it is how old the man is that defines pedophilia And this was why I cut in..
First of all, 18years isn't a child.
Secondly, an adult that marries an 18 year old girl as far as Nigeria is concerned isn't a paedophile. If you don't know this simple fact, then I can't help you with your sickness.

1 Like

Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
DAntivirus:

But you just reply and your response shows the kind of house you were raised from, a lady who was brought up by a mother who use to slap her father will never see anything special in slapping her husband.

Awaiting my ban.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Insane, Fearful Things Happening In Nigeria Right Now. / Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics) / Hospital Picture Of The Rev. Father Attacked Yesterday By IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.