Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career (4154 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by TheArchangel(f): 4:43am On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hmmmm your likes are easy to know, I can bet my life your marriage can never last 5 yrs except your husband is a Dundee, God created Adam before eve and make man superior over woman and nothing can change that. That's one of the main reason woman cannot become Governor in Nigeria not to talk of president. Did you think madam Taraba did not win? But they can never allow her rule over Taraba cos she will misbehave.

I am a complete man and I don't care about how much my woman make if she cannot respect me as the head of the house she can fuc.k off
I felt ashamed responding to you cos you dont deserve it. You think like an ape..a homo erectus not a homo sapiens. These women are obviously haemophrodites or maybe they are men masquerading as female.
Women in Charge
Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Prime Minister of Denmark.
Yingluck Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand.
Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany.
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, President of Argentina.
Dilma Rousseff, President of Brazil.
Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia.
This are a tip on the iceberg of world women leaders, who cares about primitive country like Nigeria. Crawl outta your cave and get information. Nigeria my foot.
. I am beginning to believe that black Africans lacks something in their genetic makeup that often made them to spew thrash here and then.

Complete man that ran from a woman even leaving his kids behind, lmao. You deserve to be castrated
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:23am On Oct 17, 2016
TheArchangel:
I felt ashamed responding to you cos you dont deserve it. You think like an ape..a homo erectus not a homo sapiens. These women are obviously haemophrodites or maybe they are men masquerading as female.
Women in Charge
Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Prime Minister of Denmark.
Yingluck Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand.
Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany.
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, President of Argentina.
Dilma Rousseff, President of Brazil.
Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia.
This are a tip on the iceberg of world women leaders, who cares about primitive country like Nigeria. Crawl outta your cave and get information. Nigeria my foot.
. I am beginning to believe that black Africans lacks something in their genetic makeup that often made them to spew thrash here and then.

Complete man that ran from a woman even leaving his kids behind, lmao. You deserve to be castrated

Thanks lady I know of most of those women but did you see in any of my post where I use all women? But if my ordeal happen to be other way round you and your likes will be shouting all men are the same LOL I love to hear that word cos it makes me laugh after asking if it includes their father.

Well for your last word where did you read about me running from my away from my woman? To wake your brain the early morning she left my house willingly and nothing in the world can bring her back.
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2016
dEastActivist:

Dont be a slowpoke, girl looser If is not age what is?
When an old man marry a little girl to be her granddaughter, what is it?

Paedophiles everywhere
you don't even know the dictionary definition of a paedophile and yet you claim to have earned a 'certificate'
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2016
kropotkin2:
you don't even know the dictionary definition of a paedophile and yet you claim to have earned a 'certificate'

Too much for d boi
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DAntivirus: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

But you just reply and your response shows the kind of house you were raised from, a lady who was brought up by a mother who use to slap her father will never see anything special in slapping her husband.

Awaiting my ban.

I can see you're blind not just in reasoning but in all aspects; I'm a guy... Please try to have sense, its not too expensive
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DAntivirus: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

you are wasting your time on a sub zero school dropout illiterate.

Op,nobody force buhari on the 18 years old Aisha then,she was doing just fine and was from a very well to do family and like thearchangel rightly put it,what the hell does the op mean by saying buhari developed Aisha,did he expect to meet her at18 and bearing a phd? The ways of these mullah sha.

Please, tell them!
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
DAntivirus:

I can see you're blind not just in reasoning but in all aspects; I'm a guy... Please try to have sense, its not too expensive

You're not a guy but a puss.y
Re: Muhammdu Buhari's Contribution To Aisha's Career by DAntivirus: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You're not a guy but a puss.y
I'm busy sir; I can see u'r less busy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS / Peter Obi's PA Confirmed The EFCC Freezing Of His Account - Photo / Madam Tinubu, The vilest among Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.