Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Raise Funds Before Thinking Of Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raise Funds Before Thinking Of Making Money (436 Views)

Banks Raise Lending Rates To 30 Per Cent / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raise Funds Before Thinking Of Making Money by inveco(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
*Let’s talk about funds raising…***

Everywhere you enter online, you will only hear about how to make money, and how to make 8 figures and how to make and make cash.. Lolz. But hey! What about fund raising?

With the current situation of the country and the nature of our economy, most of we graduates are advised to have a running business that will keep them going while still searching for a job, but we often tend to forget the fact that every business requires a capital - a good one for that matter. So? Where do the start up capital come from? That’s the big QUESTION here.

You can join the WhatsApp group where we interact and enlighten ourselves on the various ways to raise up some funds with or without a capital.

THE TRUTH IS

*TO MAKE MONEY, YOU NEED TO HAVE FUNDS/CAPITAL*

*TO RAISE FUNDS, YOU NEED TO WORK (HARDWORK)*

Our focus is on the need to raise funds. Honestly speaking, raising of fund is a no joke. You must be determined to do so, otherwise the known unknown will happen.

Obstacles must be faced and not Dodged in fund raising.

You can join the WhatsApp group via this link where fund raising ideas are shared

https:///FQj4169sPhfEiZL9H0AOBi

It is a tutorial and interactive group..

Keep yah eyes on this thread as I show you my earning from the past three months and how I’ve managed to raise up a good capital to start my business..

Pictures loading..

*NOTE:* this is not a get rich quick scheme… You must work out for yourself, though isn’t that stressful.

Goal= raise reasonable funds and start a good business...

U can get my email and phone in my signature. Pls do not drop yours here to avoid anti spam boot

Comments are welcomed

(1) (Reply)

A Complete "Unique" Design Or Re-design Of Your Business/brand / If You Need A Client 4ur Skill Come Here. / The Gang That Attempted To Kidnap Billionaire Oil Magnate, Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.