Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit (43528 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Generalkorex(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Everyday is a no bra day 4 her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by jossiwan(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Give Cossy to the Sheikh that demands the arrest of Aisha Buhari and he will forget he ever said so....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by MrTour: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
The Vaseline crew food is ready grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Adeolu4(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
As usual 😕
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by chimoskyg(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lol… this hardship is everywhere oo
Cossy use to make cake with kitten and breast, but I can fine any grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
MrTour:
The Vaseline crew food is ready grin
Recession don catch up with the vaseline crew, i hear vaseline is now very scarce in the market
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
I can't forget the day she sucked my Johnson at a nightclub in Lagos, she sucked me till i came and she continued sucking me, i died like 7 times

Her mouth is a vacuum cleaner

*collects the weed *
Young man u better stop taking this stuff. It's injurus to ur brain! angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by akandry: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
chiddyok:
See her belle like the side of fish roll.
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by yinkslinks(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
I dont understand NL at all. see booobs showing but if i post my booooooobs here now, i will get banned. I want to post my booooobs
mroop:
The actress is a year older today and here’s
what she is rocking to celebrate her special
day.

Source; :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/check-out-cossy-ojiakors-birthday-outfit.html?m=0

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by MrTour: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lol

dhtml18:

Recession don catch up with the vaseline crew, i hear vaseline is now very scarce in the market
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Emycord: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
This girl will be good in the other room
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Saint52(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
I just hate females with BIG BREAST. why?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Damibiz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Her boob will distract me in the #other room lol

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Maximus85(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
The blest is all she's got. No brain. Exposing your body and still mentioning God. Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by OlaNurudeen: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by ceejay4real(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
She don dey look for husband. This one wey she don rock low cut come change her dress code. Hmmm, I suspect some foul play ooh!

This is not the usual Cossy Orjiakor that we all know!
Just thinking out loud.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by fortunechy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
wasted sperm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by buffalowings: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
See booby shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by buffalowings: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ladies in the house
I say her bra size is 32F
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by dapiluv: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bra no dey for market again?Ankara Don enter wahala.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Adebayowest: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2016
What's she doing for aiving at the moment? Still dacing for Obesere or who.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by smokinggun(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
You also have so much flesh hanging out on that chest of yours.
really is that the only thing u c see there abegi . mama happy birthday u look cull pls kip it up
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Best hairstyle I've ever seen on her. Age has finally caught up with her. Shakara don finally end.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by habundanz(m): 1:17am On Oct 16, 2016
akisa[b]akisa[/b]akisa
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by habundanz(m): 1:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Akisa
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by morbeta(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Wasted years.......used the better part of her life showcasing breast. We are looking forward to attending your church services cos holy ghost the calling is moving nollywood mamas around.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by franco3075q(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Shame no dey dis mama eye , she just dey display breast wey don finish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by mofy1(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Naked wire
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Antoeni(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Who breast exposure don eep,
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by engrjacuzzi: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2016
this her breast is sincerely special iff there's no stretch mark and if its succulent.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2016
Later she will now now come and say that Donald Trump pressed her *****sts... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Looks Sensational In New Dress / Portable Attacked In His House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.