Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit (43529 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by Barigaboy(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Announcement for everyone who has been complaining that cossy breast always pomp out of her bra am her fashion designer. Whenever I measure her breast n make cloth for her before we know it, her breast wud have grown bigger than d clothe but because she knows that her breast is on incremental n nonrecessional order she doesn't complain she wud always manage it. Bear with us Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by maziuwa(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2016
CplusJason:
Happy "breastday" cossy.
my brother you are right @32 no husband and she is proudly celebrating her birthday but i no blame her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by ifeomaekol(f): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2016
See hw she waste fine material. Happy birthday all d same-----libra gal.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by micky2004: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Coast baby,please come and meet mein the other room I will like to see more of that things on your and even feel it, don't worry I go show you the one wey dey inside my trouser too and you too go feel am.I dey expect you for the other room O! grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by 7Prophets(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Could this (nudity) be the only thing this lady got to offer to humanity? What a generation who sees this creature as a role model
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by habebsadiq02: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
I they pity for this bubs in the next 10years
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit by seunfape(m): 4:07am On Oct 17, 2016
veekid:
She borrow sense use today
in fact she make bastard sense today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.