Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

"I Haven't Ruled Out Marriage, I'm A Big Sucker For Love",- Adunni Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Haven't Ruled Out Marriage, I'm A Big Sucker For Love",- Adunni Ade (1785 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Haven't Ruled Out Marriage, I'm A Big Sucker For Love",- Adunni Ade by NollyGist: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nollywood’s ‘white girl’, Adunni Ade,
recently shared some ‘adora-vely’
pictures of herself and her boys. She
says the sweet kids have settled into
life in Nigeria and they love it here in
an interview with Saturday Sun. She also said that marriage isn't off her agenda yet because she's a sucker for love. Until she's swept off her feet, her kids and career are enough.
We recall that the half-Nigerian half-
American beauty left the States three
years ago after her relationship with
Michael Boyd, her baby daddy didn’t
work out.
Her first fruit, Damarion is probably
taking after her as he played the lead
in the upcoming movie, ‘Dark’. SOURCE__ http://sochimaezeoke.com/havent-ruled-marriage-adunni-ade/

Re: "I Haven't Ruled Out Marriage, I'm A Big Sucker For Love",- Adunni Ade by goldbim(f): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cool!!so far she's happy with her life..#love yourself#Be happy!!
Re: "I Haven't Ruled Out Marriage, I'm A Big Sucker For Love",- Adunni Ade by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fine kids. The older one is a copy of his mum.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Puts Her Hot Body On Display In Bahamas / See What Caitlyn Jenner Wore To Trump’s Inaugural Ceremony / Ex Beauty Queen Jennifer Okechukwu Releases Super Attractive Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.