Stats: 3,165,927 members, 7,863,272 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! (690 Views)

UNIZIK 2nd List Not Yet Out- 2015 / 2013 JAMB CUT-OFF: List Of Universities And Their Jamb/post-utme Cut Off Marks / UNILAG Releases 2011/2012 Foundation & POST UME Merit Cut-off List And Results (2) (3) (4)

Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by steeze(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hey guys what do you think? I checked the cut-off list and i was astounded by what i saw. I scored 56.3% for Economics but d cut-off is 65.8%. O boy ee!! I almost doubled over in shock!! Prior to its release i'd always been confident that i'd make d cut-off, afterall no be Economics again? Don't u think d cut-off marks are too high? I thought the general performance in this year's post jamb was low, as many people said,
Re: Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by delejames(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
Na so me self hear am oo, But the cutoff mark shows that alot of peeps passed,I'm just wondering how they came about the rumour that the general performance was low.
Re: Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by steeze(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2009
Did u pass the cut-off?
Re: Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by delejames(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
Yea i did
Re: Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by steeze(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
For which course abeg?
Re: Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by delejames(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
botany
Re: Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by omaxdam: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
Guy,mak u no los hop o.U can stil b offer edu in ecos n dat wil sav u d stres of next yr.do consida dat.cos time wait 4 no body.takia.
Re: Is It Just Me, Or Is The Unilag Cut-off List Not Too High?! by fadiresola: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
please is languages and linguistics a new course in UNILAG cos me i ave not seen it b4 ooo, wht i know is linguistics in ibo and yoruba and european languages ,which one is languages and linguistics?GOD WILL SEE US THRU

I Want2change My School To Uniport (accounting Or Economics), Please, Help! / Unn Enlists 800 Students And Staff With New York Academy Of Sciences / Need Financial Assistance?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9