Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. (2170 Views)

Can I Get Direct Bus To Senegal From Lagos? / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Am Moving To Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by Miztadynamix(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello wonderful people,
Please does anyone here have information about Darka in Senegal?

I am thinking of visiting the country and probably expand my business to that region. I need info about life in Senegal, cost of going to Senegal by road or air, how to get an accommodation for like month or two (not hotel) and probably stuffs like how much will be ok to hold that will keep me ok for a month or two without getting stranded.

I will really appreciate all reasonable contributions from knowledgeable people in the house please.
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by 3RNEST(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Miztadynamix:
Hello wonderful people,
Please does anyone here have information about Darka in Senegal?

I am thinking of visiting the country and probably expand my business to that region. I need info about life in Senegal, cost of going to Senegal by road or air, how to get an accommodation for like month or two (not hotel) and probably stuffs like how much will be ok to hold that will keep me ok for a month or two without getting stranded.

I will really appreciate all reasonable contributions from knowledgeable people in the house please.
Google stop working last nite...Anyway Senegal is a good French speaking country..
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by umbo: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
i know sengal quite well .wat biz a u into
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by Miztadynamix(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
umbo:
i know sengal quite well .wat biz a u into

I am into exportation of agro products.
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by umbo: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
pls be xplicit about d agro biz
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by Miztadynamix(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
umbo:
pls be xplicit about d agro biz

I am not seeking information about the business I do. Read my post properly, I need info about cost of traveling there and basically getting accommodation and how much would be ok for a month or two over there. I am not looking for info regarding business.

2 Likes

Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by umbo: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
i wanted to help u beyound ur imagination but since u hv limited my scope ,so be it,,.,loading
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by Miztadynamix(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
umbo:
i wanted to help u beyound ur imagination but since u hv limited my scope ,so be it,,.,loading

Thanks alot. The aim of this thread is not to discuss details business but only to get very simple info of the cost for a month visit to Senegal. If you can't help with info on that which I really need, then that's fine also.

Anyone with useful info on the cost of a month visit to Senegal show please share.
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by umbo: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by umbo: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
life in senegal (dakar) is a bit xpensive , less than #100k will take u to senegal by road, u will find cheap hotel 4 about 3000 to 5000 cfa . zigenchor is a bit quiet and cheap , bro be prepared 4 language problem
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by Miztadynamix(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
umbo:
life in senegal (dakar) is a bit xpensive , less than #100k will take u to senegal by road, u will find cheap hotel 4 about 3000 to 5000 cfa . zigenchor is a bit quiet and cheap , bro be prepared 4 language problem

Ok thanks alot
Re: Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. by 3RNEST(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
language problem...hire a translator bcuz they will cheat you as JJC..

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Admission To Study In Canada / Thread For Nigerian Nurses In Australia / South Africa Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.