Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola (1153 Views)

Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by Ochinex(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2016
One of the judges of the Federal High Court,  Justice Ademola arrested by the Department of State Services, DSS, last weekend, has said he was being tried for granting bail to ex-NSA, Sambo Dasuki and ruling that Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the  

Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, be freed.

In a letter dated October 11, addressed to Mahmoud Mohammed, Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Ademola said he was held for over 24 hours before he was told the reason why he was brought to the DSS office.

“…Upon signing the document, they told me that I am under arrest and ordered me with guns still pointed at me to move outside. As I was going, they told me they were taking me to their office, Department of State Services (DSS) office, without showing any warrant of arrest.

“I obeyed them and about six o’clock in the morning, I was whisked away from my residence to the DSS office without any warrant of arrest or reason for my arrest.

“From the time of my arrival at the DSS office, at about 6:45am on 8/10/2016, I was not told what my crime was for over 24 hours till the evening of 9/10/2016.

“A DSS officiall finally informed me that my arrest were based on these three allegations; petition of Hon. Jenkins Duvie dated 4th of April 2016 to the National Judicial Council (NJC); granting bail to Col. Sambo Dasuki and the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu; and using my office to secure my wife’s appointment as the head of civil service, through Senator Bola Tinubu”, the letter read.

Ademola said he saw his arrest as revenge from Abubakar Malami, attorney-general of the federation (AGF), whose arrest and detention he ordered over a professional misconduct while he was judge in Kano between 2004 and 2008.

“What is more intriguing in this whole episode, is that I see it as a vendetta/revenge from the Hon. attorney general of the federation, Abubakar Malami; whilst I was in Kano between 2004 and 2007 as a federal high court judge, he was involved in a professional misconduct necessitating his arrest and detention by my order,” he said.

Source: https://chinnex..com.ng/2016/10/i-was-arrested-because-of-tinubu-dasuki.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by Eboh4z: 1:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Whom do we believe nau...... the media or you.
Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by Abduljohn(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2016
By themselves they keep exposing one another.

So you use your office to secure your wife a higher position? No wonder your brother Dino is trying to legalise lobby.
Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by SoNature(m): 2:23am On Oct 16, 2016
It won't make sense to read one side of a story and form an opinion from it. I shall wait until DSS releases an official statement of why Justice Ademola was arrested and what actually happened on the day of his arrest.

Until then....I have nothing to say as no discerning man makes a judgment by hearing one version of a 2-sided story.

Ciao...
Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by asfrank(m): 2:32am On Oct 16, 2016
I was ecpecting something like this, looking for cheap sympathy, so u bring dasuki and kanu's case because a lot of people will start calling it a witch hunt, well I will not, the issue on ground is who collected money not who gave who bail.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by blackpanda: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2016
I highly doubt this story.

DSS wouldnt dare arrest a judge on flimsy ground and still prepare to take him to court. If a judge is to be arrested, the case would be water tight. Also this source of the story is suspect

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by Pavarottii(m): 3:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Abduljohn:
By themselves they keep exposing one another.

So you use your office to secure your wife a higher position? No wonder your brother Dino is trying to legalise lobby.
Sure u ignored the without a warrant part.

Zombie must always be a zombie.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by Miriam19(f): 3:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

Sure u ignored the without a warrant part.

Zombie must always be a zombie.

And wailers always be wailers

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by princesweetman2(m): 3:47am On Oct 16, 2016
SO. U MEAN Buhari BOYS SHUD GO AFTER JAGABAN...
DIS JUSTICE ADEMOLA SEF undecided
Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2016
kiss

Re: I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola by Mynd44: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2016

(1)

Ex Anambra Commissioner And Wife Meet Pope Francis Specially In Rome. Photos / Photo: Popular Zombie Begs Presidency For PR Job Even If Its Free / Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.