Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God (4436 Views)

How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) / Which is the Best Posture to take when we worship God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Vince77(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:
I worship God (sole creator of the universe, Allah, chukwu or whatever name that one chooses to call him) every moment of my life. This I do through acts of altruism towards my fellow human beings. I am for humanism - if I do good I feel good and if I do bad I feel bad, also.

As far as I am concerned, every day is a special day - a Sunday is not different from a Monday etc.

Very nice one.

I thought i was the only one.

@bolded. I have also come to realize that there is nothing special abt Sundays. Every day is equally important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Vince77(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Adebayowest:
Couldn't go to church today, I lost my Mother yesterday in Nigeria.

Sorry about that.

Take heart

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2016
It's not about how do u worship God.
It should be how do God want u to worship Him.
God's standard has remained straight, "those who will worship me must do so in spirit and in truth" And the bible went on to say that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life,No one can come to God the Father, except through me.

Over the years, men off all ages hv twisted the standard of God to fit their own human nature, abandoning the ways set aside by God for their salvation. Buh it is written " There is a way that seems right to man, buh it's end leads to death"

We worship God according to his standard of holiness and righteousness, confessing and believe in Jesus christ and walking with His holyspirit.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by ohmnetwork1: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2016
RiversWatchDog:
Hello everyone, we are in sunday, some of us are preparing to go to church, while some are still sleeping , my simple question:- how do we worship God
Am on my way to the IFA temple to communion with Eledumare.... and make sacrifice for my Ori.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by hahn(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Adebayowest:

Sorry about that.

Take heart smiley

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2016
meeh i dey run go church....
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by adren(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:
I worship God (sole creator of the universe, Allah, chukwu or whatever name that one chooses to call him) every moment of my life. This I do through acts of altruism towards my fellow human beings. I am for humanism - if I do good I feel good and if I do bad I feel bad, also.

As far as I am concerned, every day is a special day - a Sunday is not different from a Monday etc.

The sole creator of the universe is for all that exits. And he has got no rival. Also, he never inspired anyone to write a so called holy books (undeniably those books are written by some of the great minds of the yore), therefore they aren't his words. He isn't petty.

babe.. you just won yourself an admirer

oya drop your bbm pin or whatsapp number.. pls dont say know..

i know this is a public forum.. so u might be worried bout your safety.. so drop it and take it down in 2 mins.. my email ain't working..

i got something for ya..
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by ahamonyeka(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2016
JoBabs:

You must go ooooo... it's important...
give me reasons why is important.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by ATERI(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2016
You worship God through what you do to others and your immediate environment. You worship your pastor and Middle-East when you go to church!
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by TheOtherRoom: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
My other name is Aisha grin
grin hehehhe we have a 2som

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by ATERI(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Adebayowest:

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by JoBabs(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
ahamonyeka:
give me reasons why is important.

Go to church and be rest assured of a miracle
Go to church and tell God about your problems
If u r suffering check your offering
If things are tight for you, check your tithe
Without going to church these things can't be done...
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by terrezo2002(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
I will forever worship God. Going to church to do it brings more pleasure to Him and that's why I can't afford to stay back at home while others are in Church.
If nobody choose to Worship, I decide to give God the worship due to Him
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by ahamonyeka(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
JoBabs:

Go to church and be rest assured of a miracle Go to church and tell God about your problems If u r suffering check your offering If things are tight for you, check your tithe Without going to church these things can't be done...
lol
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by misscall247: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:

The sole creator of the universe is for all that exists. And he has got no rival. Also, he never inspired anyone to write a so called holy books (undeniably those books are written by some of the great minds of the yore), therefore they aren't his words. He isn't petty.
Na so u go form atheists here........BT secretly u bow to one tin or d other.

is not possible to grow up in African and not have a deity.

if u try it,ur name na so.......DOS of us using black power will force u to consult a God by force.lol
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Malayy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
aaronson:
He don't need to be worshiped because he's none existent.

Psychologist has that talking to yourself, seeing things that are not there(illusion), having firm beliefs about things untrue(delusion) are all symptoms of schizophrenia.
for your Mind you smart
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Miladi(f): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
misscall247:
Na so u go form atheists here........BT secretly u bow to one tin or d other.

is not possible to grow up in African and not have a deity.

if u try it,ur name na so.......DOS of us using black power will force u to consult a God by force.lol

Do I come across to you like your petty fellow? Two major problems with petty people everywhere and on this forum in particular are prejudice and conceit.

They are always quick to overestimate their worths/assume that they're better than others. And of course, they are quick to disparage and misconstrue others.

Well, for your information, you and your likes should know that people of different class and of diverse places/locations are also members here. So, the early you stop using your myopic and pauper self as a base standard for others the better for you.

I really don't join issues with no bodies.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by misscall247: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:

Do I come across to you like your petty fellow? Two major problems with petty people everywhere and on this forum in particular are prejudice and conceit.

They are always quick to overestimate their worths/assumes that they're better than others. And of course, they are quick to disparage and misconstrue one.

Well, for your information, you and your ilks should know that people of different strata and of diverse places/locations are also members here. So the early you stop using your myopic and pauper self as a base standard for others the better for you.

I really don't join issues with a no bodies.
I just told u d truth......if u are from d moon datz ur business.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by gGGODDd(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
When one person suffers delusion it's called insanity, when multitudes suffers from delusion it's called religion. you pple will never find peace until you stop religion. Religion will continue to destroy the D world. Your acclaimed god is not in existence, b it jesus allah god or whatever D fvck u call it does not exist. keep killing yourselves for religions n wasting ur life and worshipping d sky while 1st world countries invent things for u to buy. Monkeys!
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Adebayowest:

Hey yaa
e-hugs to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / Dangerous Prayers Against Witchcraft Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.