Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (61685 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Nnamdikalu: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2016
The boy be like ''NNAA NEKWA UKWU O''undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Forget the dance for a minute and let's talk of what the "Follow my Food Steps" is all about cos I have no idea.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Spidermon: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Make she go try this with LASU students. She go carry belle go house.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by frubben(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
That's the face you make when u see a ass that bigger than your head
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2016
McBro0klyn:

Ask and it shall be given, Bruh cheesy cheesy

bro I don't want just anyhow _pussy I want omotola's embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Ademat7(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Which one is FOOD STEP @POSTER in d picture
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Ademat7(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Endougs:
The guy in the first pic seems to be rocking her from behind
Bad guy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by McBro0klyn: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

bro I don't want just anyhow _pussy I want omotola's embarassed

Lol, Baba you sef wan enter Guinness book of records cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Endougs:
The guy in the first pic seems to be rocking her from behind
He's the same kid with the endtime-look, I'm sure he got a raise grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
McBro0klyn:

Lol, Baba you sef wan enter Guinness book of records cheesy cheesy

I wanna write my name in the sand of time cool

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Bitterleaf5:
Dangote babe

Your stuupidity might just be the cause of Nigeria's current Reccession. Grow up
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by MrPresident1: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Omotola na ogbanje walai shocked, omo yen ti fine ju wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2016
She don use makeup cover her big big tribal marks....
Tseeeeew!!!!

Eye service
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Ugogenius(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2016
The boy is like, kai this pimple don kworupt
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Maski87: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Una think say because I small i no like better nyash
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
Omotola na ogbanje walai shocked, omo yen ti fine ju wink

She no fine, she's just another tiger teared face tribal markian specie from the western part
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2016
The little man looking at Omotola like an" Idi-ot" cos that idi is too hot. smiley
He's d true son of his Fada.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by ROCE: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2016
WriteBoy:
I am afraid of this little gentleman. The level of predatory instincts that I see in him at this young should be a concern to anyone who can identify sexual predators. grin grin

This image could have been anything particularly when photos are taken in motion. Adults here are the ones we should be worried about 'cos I can bet what we are thinking is not what is happening here.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
See her wide nyansh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by puffydee(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
See her wide nyansh
y bi say na uku u go see
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
badt boi
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
puffydee:
y bi say na uku u go see
coz I like ukwu
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
McBro0klyn:

Ask and it shall be given, Bruh cheesy cheesy

com&karryit...

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
D Boi be like ...see d famous nollywood y.ansh right in front of me Adonbilivit!! tongue tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by maestro299: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
The smallie dey fear cheesy , if na me I go smooch he'll outta her grin angry
Anoda man wife? You no well o. No let Captain Ekeinde see dis post. I hear say the man 'shakabula' gun no b here o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
But the person(s) nacking this babe ehn choi
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by maestro299: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
kai Omotola is Pretty and cute cool

But I Stand With My Fiancee grin
Lol. But when you first see the pix, sometin inside you move small. Abi I lie?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by princemi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
i think my eyes are deceiving me

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by benzems(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bad boy
he started early

check all phone solutions here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The guy be like Bimbo is it is na you be this, and Bimbo be like, You Neber Chi Chon Chin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAOOOOOOoooooo. Nairaland ooo, una nogo kee persin with laff. Nice one. Inventive.
thumbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hitech001:
he fit no see the chance again....

meanwhile...

I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Have you got a busy schedule or you are not in Lagos and need someone smart, reliable and hardworking to help you get some things done?
Buy my time for a day and i can do any of the following for you:
1. Internet research
2. Write proposals / type
3. Send and receive mails/packages/goods within lagos
4. Send waybills
4. Attend official meetings on your behalf
5. Make presentations
7. Any other official duties

Call/whatsapp: 09054885555.

nice idea brother

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) by vicjess(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kinda cool[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.