Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. (1968 Views)

Gun To Your Head, Who Would You Choose As Nigeria's Next President (photo) / Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zieraw2005(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Hello people.Trust your Sunday is coming fine.
Sequel to the frequent international blunder and the current state Nigeria is now, who do you think will restore Nigeria back to her Glory if you were to decide.

For me I still prefer GEJ to this current dispensation.

My worst hunger experience since I was born is now.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Lanretoye(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by modath(f): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Late Obafemi Awolowo... He was never Nigeria's president but as premier of western region, he was the best thing that ever happened to western Nigeria!!!

Only God knows how great this country would have turned out if we had had the opportunity of having "the best president never to have ruled" rule for just 4yrs....

Late Umaru Musa Yar Adua.. He had a lot of potential, & would have done great but ill health robbed him of much vigor , wished that there was an alternate universe where we would have been able to see him in action.

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zieraw2005(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Well you have got a point there. I personally loved the Two names mentioned. Good things don't last. It leaves me to wonder.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Ay04z(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Nigerian problems is like buying a new coach to manage a bad players to win champions league,all we need is to change all dis old brain running this our super natural nation from.....we need smart guys of age 25 to age 45 to take over this nation....anything oda Dan dis Nigerian we. continue to get worse........but by God grace i will excel no matter how difficult it is.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2016
cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by heed101(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Yar adua. Best president Nigeria would have enjoyed.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by kolaitan(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Late Umaru Musa Yar Adua all the way..
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Tyche(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2016
Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Smart78(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:
Late Obafemi Awolowo... He was never Nigeria's president but as premier of western region, he was the best thing that ever happened to western Nigeria, only God knows how great this country would have turned out if we have had the opportunity of having the best president never to have ruled rule for just 4yrs....

Late Umaru Musa Yar Adua.. He had a lot of potential, & would have done great but ill health robbed him of much vigor , wished that there was an alternate universe where we would have been able to see him in action.
Pa awo was a TRIBALIST and also yar adua.they never meant well for nigeria only for thier tribes. Nigeria has been unlucky with all our past leaders so none should come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by modath(f): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Smart78:
Pa awo was a TRIBALIST and also yar adua.they never meant well for nigeria only for thier tribes. Nigeria has been unlucky with all our past leaders so none should come back.

Then you need to look for a lab where you can breed special saints, that will align with your own particular SPECS completely.!! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by psucc(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Since Yar'dua is no more and can't come back, GEJ takes the lead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by justhelp(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Obasanjo will be perfect cos he did it before, in 1999 Nigeris was in debt and things have gone bad but when he came he paid all Nigeria debt increase the minimum wages then all our teachers are happy and buying cars and he was able to save a lots for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by mikolo80: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Ibb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2016
GEJ
The Best President Our Votes could afford......!!

God Bless GEJ......!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by LAGATA(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Abacha on point...... RIJF

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by idensko(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Musa Yarada all the way

If only that Man was healthy
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Ojukwu!
By now the country would have become technologically self reliance, even exporting her technology. Innoson is the only product of Ojukwu who stay behind in the zoo after the war_the rest, gone Diaspora.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2016
I am A Biafran but if should bring back an Ex....Obasanjo, that guy x super cool. h luvs bulding gigantaun projects and he's completely detribalized.

After obj would be GEJ, hez got hes many faults but Hez HUMAN and knows how to recruit brains.

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by joezy23(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2016
yaradua all d way
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Why not line them up before me to make a choice? I'm waiting.

Where's my gun?sad

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by MUSTEPHA45(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2016
For me is yar'adu
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by OsamaB: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Problem with this post is that some people are still looking for past leaders when we have more qualified people
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zieraw2005(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's kinda appalling that we are in this mess and we are all calm . If these old men mortgages our future now , what is left for us all? Not even to talk of our future kids ...SMH
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
OP I understand that you are a GEJite, but please understand that GEJ will NEVER come back. It is time to get over the defeat of 2015 and plan for 2019. That is politics. Same applies to ALL ex-HOS and Presidents.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by deji68: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
GEJ of course. ...A modern presido
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by kliq(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abacha

cool
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by biggie73(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
All the "ex these", "ex that's" are ex's for a purpose. I have learnt a bitter lesson in Buhari. I will NEVER clamour for any "ex" to rule.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zieraw2005(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
biggie73:
All the "ex these", "ex that's" are ex's for a purpose. I have learnt a bitter lesson in Buhari. I will NEVER clamour for any "ex" to rule.
You may have same feeling as mine. But can this country be better again ? Check prices of commodities in the market. Can these prices come down again. Super pack Indomie now sales for #100. At what rate will all these come down and when?
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zieraw2005(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
OP I understand that you are a GEJite, but please understand that GEJ will NEVER come back. It is time to get over the defeat of 2015 and plan for 2019. That is politics. Same applies to ALL ex-HOS and Presidents.

Okay Bro with much respect to you. I only like GEJ cos of his unmatchable attitude towards the growth of the nationahood .

Trust me we all know he is not coming back for now not even in nearest future just saying.

But are you very okay with the way everything in Nigeria is turning out to be?

Many companies restructuring and downsizing everyday. I am even worried about married people with kids at this time. Still trying to figure out what this administration has done good.

Do you know people now live in fear to invest in this country. ...
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by justmenoni: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
AbachA

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Officially Joining The Wailers Crew! I'm I Welcomed?? / Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest / You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.