Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. (2010 Views)

Gun To Your Head, Who Would You Choose As Nigeria's Next President (photo) / Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by babyfaceafrica: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Indomie generation will choose GEJ...for me they are all crap!!!!
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
zieraw2005:

Okay Bro with much respect to you. I only like GEJ cos of his unmatchable attitude towards the growth of the nationahood .

Trust me we all know he is not coming back for now not even in nearest future just saying.

But are you very okay with the way everything in Nigeria is turning out to be?

Many companies restructuring and downsizing everyday. I am even worried about married people with kids at this time. Still trying to figure out what this administration has done good.

Do you know people now live in fear to invest in this country. ...
that's why I said we should plan for 2019
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by biggie73(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
zieraw2005:

You may have same feeling as mine. But can this country be better again ? Check prices of commodities in the market. Can these prices come down again. Super pack Indomie now sales for #100. At what rate will all these come down and when?
...I know for sure that Buhari will not earn my vote again if the prices of commodities are not revised to what it was as at 29th May, 2015. And I will not vote again for GEJ, the man that brought those prices to that 29th May, 2015 level. Let's look elsewhere for our leadership. Nigeria must stop recycling clueless and irresponsible leaders.
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zurine(f): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice Question, I think GEJ had better plans for Nigeria than many people could imagine, going by some of his policies, though he had his own few shortcomings
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by masseratti: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
zieraw2005:
Hello people.Trust your Sunday is coming fine.
Sequel to the frequent international blunder and the current state Nigeria is now, who do you think will restore Nigeria back to her Glory if you were to decide.

For me I still prefer GEJ to this current dispensation.

My worst hunger experience since I was born is now.
Gej is the real cause of your Hunger experience if you don't know now you know, my problem with current Government is that they are not doing enough or have no Idea what to do to get us out of what Gej, Pej and Deziani plus Dansuki caused.
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by masseratti: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
zurine:
Nice Question, I think GEJ had better plans for Nigeria than many people could imagine, going by some of his policies, though he had his own few shortcomings
and in five and half years he couldn't do any of the plans? his de facto no 2 even said he lack the will to save.
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by masseratti: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lol Thank you, they are all really crap, right from 1960 till now.
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by masseratti: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
justhelp:
Obasanjo will perfect cos he did it before, in 1999 Nigeris was in debt and things have gone bad but when he came he paid all Nigeria debt increase the minimum wages then all our teacher are happy and buy cars and he was able to save a lot for Nigeria
minimum wage was the major thing that Killed the economy of Nigeria, the way our NLC negotiated minimum wage messed up budgets of states not forgetting corruption btw.
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by realnas(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ibrahim babangida
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zieraw2005(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
You got me laughing hard here.
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. by zieraw2005(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
that's why I said we should plan for 2019
Where and who do we look up to come 2019?

Remember that these old political juggernauts won't allow the youths to lead while they follow, burying their reasons on inexperience on the side of the youths.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief Biography Of Adama Barrow Of The Gambia / Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives His Residence In High Spirits After His Victory. PICS / Only Igbo Can Survive A Divided Nigeria – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.