Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire (4492 Views)

Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? / Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / Your Phone May Lead You To HELL FIRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2016
ﺭﻭﻯ ﺃﺣﻤﺪ ﻓﻲ ‏ﻣﺴﻨﺪﻩ‏ ﺑﺈﺳﻨﺎﺩ ﺻﺤﻴﺢ ﻋﻦ ﺃﺑﻲ ﺍﻟﺪﺭﺩﺍﺀ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ: ﺧﻠﻖ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺁﺩﻡ ﺣﻴﻦ ﺧﻠﻘﻪ، ﻓﻀﺮﺏ ﻛﺘﻔﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﻤﻨﻰ، ﻓﺄﺧﺮﺝ ﺫﺭﻳﺔ ﺑﻴﻀﺎﺀ ﻛﺄﻧﻬﻢ ﺍﻟﺬﺭ، ﻭﺿﺮﺏ ﻛﺘﻔﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﺴﺮﻯ، ﻓﺄﺧﺮﺝ ﺫﺭﻳﺔ ﺳﻮﺩﺍﺀ ﻛﺄﻧﻬﻢ ﺍﻟﺤﻤﻢ، ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻠﺬﻱ ﻓﻲ ﻳﻤﻴﻨﻪ: ﺇﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﺠﻨﺔ ﻭﻻ ﺃﺑﺎﻟﻲ، ﻭﻗﺎﻝ ﻟﻠﺬﻱ ﻓﻲ ﻛَﻔِّﻪ ﺍﻟﻴﺴﺮﻯ: ﺇﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﻭﻻ ﺃﺑﺎﻟﻲ.

رواه أحمد (6/441) (27528). قال الهيثمي في ((مجمع الزوائد)) (7/188): رواه أحمد والبزار والطبراني ورجاله رجال الصحيح. وقال الألباني في ((السلسلة الصحيحة)) (49): صحيح.

TRANSLATION:

Ahmad (ibn Hanbal) narrates in his Musnad with a sahih chain from Abu al-Darda from the Prophet, peace be upon him, who said:

"Allah created Adam when He created him. Then, He struck his right shoulder and He brought out white descendants, as if they were white ants. He also struck his left shoulder, and brought out black descendants, as if they were charcoal. Then He said to those on his right side: 'To Paradise, and I do not care.' And He said to those in his left shoulder: 'To Hellfire, and I do not care.'"

Al-Albani says in Silsilat as-Sahihah, no. 49: "Sahih."

http://islamport.com/w/alb/Web/3111/49.htm

Explanations from Sunni scholars or various individuals on this "sahih" hadith will be appreciated

# This hadith is also found in Shi'i book, Kitab al-kafi with hasan (good) chain.

1 Like

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2016
I guess bilal who was a black would also go to hell undecided

is there anyone that is as white as white ant? or any as black as charcoal? is there?

Allaah says in the Qur'an;

"On the day when some faces will turn bright (Tabyadu) and other faces will turn dark (Taswadu)" (Quran 3:106)

I have purposely quoted the Arabic words because “white” was translated into bright, while “black” was translated into dark, which is correct since Arabic uses colors in many occasions to describe bright and dark.

so the hadith is an explanation of this verse, and again, it is authentically reported that bilal(a black descendant) will be in Paradise.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2016
again in sahih Muslim THE TRUSTWORTHY Abu hurayra told us that the prophet said, we will not be judged by our appearance, rather by our hearts and deeds...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by tunderay(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2016
is this Hadith authentic? Everything the Prophet said is contrary to this, I don't believe this Hadith

1 Like

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2016
tunderay:
is this Hadith authentic? Everything the Prophet said is contrary to this, I don't believe this Hadith

the hadith is authentic, so don't say you don't believe it, maybe you should read the explanation I gave.

2 Likes

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by sino(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
is there anyone that is as white as white ant? or any as black as charcoal? is there?
"On the day when some faces will turn bright (Tabyadu) and other faces will turn dark (Taswadu)" (Quran 3:106)
I have purposely quoted the Arabic words because “white” was translated into bright, while “black” was translated into dark, which is correct since Arabic uses colors in many occasions to describe bright and dark.
so the hadith is an explanation of this verse, and again, it is authentically reported that bilal(a black descendant) will be in Paradise.
Quite simple brother, jazakumullahu khayran for your insightful input.

2 Likes

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2016
sino:
Quite simple brother, jazakumullahu khayran for your insightful input.
wa ant fajazakAllaah khaira!

3 Likes

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by sino(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
tunderay:
The narration is authentic, Allah (SWT) had established the two sets of humans, those on the right and those on the left, those destined for paradise and those destined for hell respectively. The colour reference has nothing to do with skin colour, other evidences proves this, both in the Qur'an and Hadith.

3 Likes

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

# I think the reason why you go to this extent in balancing the equation of this hadith with ayat Sherif is because of the so-called "sahih - authentic" tag on the hadith.

# The ayah you brought talks about the situation on the day of judgment where Allah will never do injustice to anyone. For a reason I don't know, you did not quote the full ayah which reads:

"On the day when (some) faces shall turn white and (some) faces shall turn black; then as to those whose faces turn black: Did you disbelieve after your believing? Taste therefore the chastisement because you disbelieved." {surah ahl-Imran: 106}.

Note: Bright face simply means felicitation and success. Black or dark faces means failure or being doomed.

# On the contrary, the "sahih" hadith talks about the beginning, the creation. You can't escape from the following in the hadith:

* White and Black DESCENDANTS. This is different absolutely from the expression in the ayah, "some FACES will be bright, and some FACES will be dark

* I (God) don't care

* Those on the right (white descendants of Adam) go to Paradise and those on the left (black descendants) go to hell

# In Surah al-Waqiat and other noble suwar where Allah taa'la talks about people on the right and people on the left, it is in respect to the day of Judgment and the placement is in accordance to their deeds and beliefs not according to their creation and unconsciousness which this hadith highlights.

Kindly give a proper explanations if you still think the hadith is "sahih".

Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

# I think the reason why you go to this extent in balancing the equation of this hadith with ayat Sherif is because of the so-called "sahih - authentic" tag on the hadith.

# The ayah you brought talks about the situation on the day of judgment where Allah will never do injustice to anyone. For a reason I don't know, did not quote the full ayah which reads:

On the day when (some) faces shall turn white and (some) faces shall turn black; then as to those whose faces turn black: Did you disbelieve after your believing? Taste therefore the chastisement because you disbelieved. {surah ahl-Imran: 106}.

Note: Bright face simply means felicitation and success. Black or dark faces means failure or being doomed.

# On the contrary, the "sahih" hadith talks about the beginning, the creation. You can't escape from the following in the hadith:

* White and Black DESCENDANTS. This is different absolutely from the expression in the ayah, "some FACES will be bright, and some FACES will be dark

* I (God) don't care

* Those on the right (white descendants of Adam) go to Paradise and those on the left (black descendants) go to hell

# In Surah al-Waqiat and other noble suwar where Allah taa'la talks about people on the right and people on the left, it is in respect to the day of Judgment and the placement is in accordance to their deeds and beliefs not according to their creation and unconsciousness which this hadith highlights.

Kindly give a proper explanations if you still think the hadith is "sahih".

Thanks

Do you believe in predestination?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Do you believe in predestination?

# Your initial "explanations" has nothing to do with predestination. Are you surrendering that "explanations" and want to assume predestination card?

# I firmly believe in predestination. Do you believe in Allah's justice as Quran repeatedly says, "He will not do an iota of injustice to anyone"?

1 Like

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

# Your initial "explanations" has nothing to do with predestination. Are you surrendering that "explanations" and want to assume predestination card?

# I firmly believe in predestination. Do you believe in Allah's justice as Quran repeatedly says, "He will not do an iota of injustice to anyone"?

We have so many hadith that says the people on the left hand will be in hell, and those on the right will be in Paradise, we have aayaat of the Qur'an that says the same, now this particular hadith also mentions right hand and left hand, so that ayah i brought has made it clear, some faces will be tabyadu and some will be taswadu, so they are destined from the beginning to be white and dark respectively, but the emphasis is not on the color but the position they stand, left or right.

And as for justice, Allaah is ever just, but would you say Allaah is unjust because some people live lengthy ages than others, isnt that predestination?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by sino(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Perhaps AlBaqir may tell us when Allah (SWT) was talking about in the below verse:

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware." (Q 7:172)

Is it the beginning of creation or judgment day?! Didn't all descendant of Adam (AS) testify that Allah (SWT) is their Lord?! Then why are people still worshipping other gods, and some do not even believe in God?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

We have so many hadith that says the people on the left hand will be in hell, and those on the right will be in Paradise, we have aayaat of the Qur'an that says the same

Absolutely. Unfortunately what you haven't reconciled with as I notify you earlier (Q.3:106) is that those ayah/hadiths are about Qiyamat and in respect to belief and disbelief, good deeds and bad deeds.

Qur'an further states

"And you will be three kinds. So, Companions of the Right Hand, who will be Companions of the right hand? And companions of the Left Hand, who will be Companions of the Left Hand? And those foremost will be foremost." {Q.56:7-10}

Quran however clarify:
"And Those who disbelieved in Our verses, they will be Companions of the Left Hand. The Fire will be shut over them." {Qur'an 90: 19-20}

Prophet also clarifies:

Imam Bukhari in his Sahih documented this hadith of Ibn Abbas:

"Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: "You will be resurrected bare-footed, Unclad and uncircumcised." Then he recited:{As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it: a promise We have undertaken. Truly, We shall do it} [21:104]. He continued: "The first to be dressed will be Ibrahim. Then, some of my SAHABAH will be taken towards the Right side AND TOWARDS THE LEFT SIDE. So, I will say: 'My Sahabah! It will be said, 'THEY HAD BEEN APOSTATES SINCE YOU LEFT THEM.' I will then say as the Righteous servant, 'Isa b. Maryam, said: {And I was a witness over them whilst I lived amongst them. But, when You caused me to die, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise} [5:117-118]'

lexiconkabir:

now this particular hadith also mentions right hand and left hand, so that ayah i brought has made it clear, some faces will be tabyadu and some will be taswadu, so they are destined from the beginning to be white and dark respectively, but the emphasis is not on the color but the position they stand, left or right.

# Again the hadith talks about creation/beginning of man NOT judgment day, with placement in terms of belief and disbelief, good deeds and bad deeds which the ayah talks about.

# Again those ayah clearly gave specific reason whereas the hadith is racial and portray injustice with even racial statement of "I don't care"

# Again, those with bright/white faces (which could be white or colored descendants of Adam) and those with black/dark faces (which could be white or colored descendants of Adam) as expressed in the Ayah is definitely different from what the hadith under perusal says. The hadith talks about White and Black descendants of Adam (Dhuriyyat bayda'a and Dhuriyyat sawda'a respectively).

# Even in classical Arabic Dhuriyyah (Children, offspring) is absolutely different from wahj' (face).

# Quran uses bright faces and dark faces simply signify success and failure as a result of judgment based on our deeds.

@underlined ^ The hadith clearly selected from the beginning, from the state of unconsciousness and unknowingness, white descendants for Paradise and black descendants for hell-fire. And it says, "I don't care". How on earth, for the love of truth can you marry this with all those ayah that selected based on beliefs and amal?

lexiconkabir:

And as for justice, Allaah is ever just, but would you say Allaah is unjust because some people live lengthy ages than others, isnt that predestination?

# Predestination is another topic entirely. Personally I hate derailing or mix things. However we talk about Paradise and hell fire here not old or short age.

2 Likes

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by sino(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Again if AlBaqir wants us to believe this is about colour of the skin, are there only black and white skinned humans?! And how many of human population are as black as charcoal?! Even Arabs are not considered white skinned!

1 Like

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
sino:
Perhaps AlBaqir may tell us when Allah (SWT) was talking about in the below verse:

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware." (Q 7:172)

Is it the beginning of creation or judgment day?! Didn't all descendant of Adam (AS) testify that Allah (SWT) is their Lord?! Then why are people still worshipping other gods, and some do not even believe in God?!

# First, you and I were absolutely not aware of this. Do you?

# Second, the beginning of man is different from his day of reckoning.

# Third, we believe so much in the above ayah based on its manifestation - Aql (Intellect) which Allah made innate in man. That's why the popular hadith says, "Know Me (Allah) before you worship me".

# Fourth, Quran says even if you challenge the idolaters, "Who created the heavens and the earths? They will say, 'Allah'". That is the hujjah of their Aql (intellect) against them.

# Fifth, the hadith under discussion clearly talks about a specific color destined for paradise and other color for Hell in their state of unconsciousness. What is the intellectual hujjah for this?
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2016
sino:
Again if AlBaqir wants us to believe this is about colour of the skin, are there only black and white skinned humans?! And how many of human population are as black as charcoal?! Even Arabs are not considered white skinned!

# Ma sha Allah. This, and many more are what expose the falsehood in the matn (content) of the hadith. The fact that hadith has "authentic" chain does not mean the content is also authentic.

# Even Quran do not use the word "black race or white race". It simply says We have created you into various tribes, nations and races.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by sheffyUTD(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2016
. . .
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

Absolutely. Unfortunately what you haven't reconciled with as I notify you earlier (Q.3:106) is that those ayah/hadiths are about Qiyamat and in respect to belief and disbelief, good deeds and bad deeds.

Qur'an further states

"And you will be three kinds. So, Companions of the Right Hand, who will be Companions of the right hand? And companions of the Left Hand, who will be Companions of the Left Hand? And those foremost will be foremost." {Q.56:7-10}

Quran however clarify:
"And Those who disbelieved in Our verses, they will be Companions of the Left Hand. The Fire will be shut over them." {Qur'an 90: 19-20}

Prophet also clarifies:

Imam Bukhari in his Sahih documented this hadith of Ibn Abbas:

"Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: "You will be resurrected bare-footed, Unclad and uncircumcised." Then he recited:{As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it: a promise We have undertaken. Truly, We shall do it} [21:104]. He continued: "The first to be dressed will be Ibrahim. Then, some of my SAHABAH will be taken towards the Right side AND TOWARDS THE LEFT SIDE. So, I will say: 'My Sahabah! It will be said, 'THEY HAD BEEN APOSTATES SINCE YOU LEFT THEM.' I will then say as the Righteous servant, 'Isa b. Maryam, said: {And I was a witness over them whilst I lived amongst them. But, when You caused me to die, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise} [5:117-118]'

# Again the hadith talks about creation/beginning of man NOT judgment day, with placement in terms of belief and disbelief, good deeds and bad deeds which the ayah talks about.

# Again those ayah clearly gave specific reason whereas the hadith is racial and portray injustice with even racial statement of "I don't care"

# Again, those with bright/white faces (which could be white or colored descendants of Adam) and those with black/dark faces (which could be white or colored descendants of Adam) as expressed in the Ayah is definitely different from what the hadith under perusal says. The hadith talks about White and Black descendants of Adam (Dhuriyyat bayda'a and Dhuriyyat sawda'a respectively).

# Even in classical Arabic Dhuriyyah (Children, offspring) is absolutely different from wahj' (face).

# Quran uses bright faces and dark faces simply signify success and failure as a result of judgment based on our deeds.

@underlined ^ The hadith clearly selected from the beginning, from the state of unconsciousness and unknowingness, white descendants for Paradise and black descendants for hell-fire. And it says, "I don't care". How on earth, for the love of truth can you marry this with all those ayah that selected based on beliefs and amal?

# Predestination is another topic entirely. Personally I hate derailing or mix things. However we talk about Paradise and hell fire here not old or short age.

I don't know what's difficult to understand there, everything that will happen to us in this life has been decreed from the beginning of creation. so those on the left hand side are those that disbelieved, such that their faces will become dark, the narrations talks about " as black as charcoal ", pls is there anyone as black as charcoal? again in the whole universe, do we have just black and white people? what about red Indians? how bout Latinos? and some other races?

Again if you don't understand the concept of predestination properly, I advice you don't go deep in this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by sino(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

# First, you and I were absolutely not aware of this. Do you?
Indeed, so also we all are not aware of our end! But Allah (SWT) if fully aware, and He (SWT) knows the end of each man, whether in Jannah, or Hell, He (SWT) only informs us, what we need to know and work with.

AlBaqir:

# Second, the beginning of man is different from his day of reckoning.
Allah (SWT) has perfected his plans, he knows the beginning of creation and knows the end, this are basic understanding of every Muslim.

AlBaqir:

# Third, we believe so much in the above ayah based on its manifestation - Aql (Intellect) which Allah made innate in man. That's why the popular hadith says, "Know Me (Allah) before you worship me".
Knowing Allah (SWT), entails knowing and understanding His Names and Attributes. If you had this understanding, you wouldn't be arguing about the narration in question! Your aql can work against you, ask the atheist (scientists).

AlBaqir:

# Fourth, Quran says even if you challenge the idolaters, "Who created the heavens and the earths? They will say, 'Allah'". That is the hujjah of their Aql (intellect) against them.
We have atheist, they do not believe Allah (SWT) created anything! What is the hujjah against them?!

AlBaqir:

# Fifth, the hadith under discussion clearly talks about a specific color destined for paradise and other color for Hell in their state of unconsciousness. What is the intellectual hujjah for this?
Because that is what your aql wants you to see and belief! Allah (SWT) states in the Qur'an that some people are destined for hell fire, and some paradise. Would Allah (SWT) not know who these two sets of people would be in the beginning of creation?! Think! Is your skin color black like charcoal?!
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by sino(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

# Ma sha Allah. This, and many more are what expose the falsehood in the matn (content) of the hadith. The fact that hadith has "authentic" chain does not mean the content is also authentic.

# Even Quran do not use the word "black race or white race". It simply says We have created you into various tribes, nations and races.
For the umpteenth time, the narration is not talking about skin colour or race, rather the two groups of humans, in terms of their deeds and final destination, it is not that difficult to understand na.

1 Like

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2016
sino:

For the umpteenth time, the narration is not talking about skin colour or race, rather the two groups of humans, in [size=14pt]terms of their deeds[/size] and final destination, it is not that difficult to understand na.

Kindly point out where the hadith selected based on deeds as you claim.
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

Kindly point out where the hadith selected based on deeds as you claim.

Did the hadith made mention of left or right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I don't know what's difficult to understand there, everything that will happen to us in this life has been decreed from the beginning of creation.

# So, every evil deed of man has been decreed for him. And absolutely there is no escape route for him. So, why is he labeled "a sinner" and punished for what he has no control over?

# If Jannah and Nar have been decreed accordingly for every individuals, what is the essence of ikhtiyar and Aql (freewill and intellect respectively) that Quran talk so much about and says it determines success and damnation.?

What is the essence of Nubuwah and kutub they were sent with? And Allah says He will not punish anyone except He has sent a warner to him first.

lexiconkabir:
so those on the left hand side are those that disbelieved, such that their faces will become dark,

Kindly point out where exactly in the hadith that those black descendants destined for hell fire was as a result of their disbelief. They have not being established on the earth and work faah.
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Did the hadith made mention of left or right?

# The hadith made mention of right and left in respect to racial selection and racial/unjust statement of "I don't care". Why are you guys running away from this racial and unjust statement?

# Help your brother where does the hadith made its selection based on "deeds"? Don't run away from this please.
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

# So, every evil deed of man has been decreed for him. And absolutely there is no escape route for him. So, why is he labeled "a sinner" and punished for what he has no control over?

# If Jannah and Nar have been decreed accordingly for every individuals, what is the essence of ikhtiyar and Aql (freewill and intellect respectively) that Quran talk so much about and says it determines success and damnation.?

What is the essence of Nubuwah and kutub they were sent with? And Allah says He will not punish anyone except He has sent a warner to him first.

SubhanAllaah! This submission of yours suggests you dont understand the concept of predestination properly, maybe you should explain what Allaah meant by "he misguides whom he wills", and the words of shaytan when he said Allaah misguided him.

Kindly point out where exactly in the hadith that those black descendants destined for hell fire was as a result of their disbelief. They have not being established on the earth and work faah.

If you are to understand a narration, do you pick that narration in isolation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

# The hadith made mention of right and left in respect to racial selection and racial/unjust statement of "I don't care". Why are you guys running away from this racial and unjust statement?

# Help your brother where does the hadith made its selection based on "deeds"? Don't run away from this please.

In the words of Allaah we have muhkamāt and mutashabihāt, same goes for the words of the prophet, the hadith made mention of left and right, other hadith says those on the left are those who disbelieved, so why can't we interpret this text in the light of other clear cut text?

And pls dont run from this question, as humans do we have just black and white people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
sino:

Indeed, so also we all are not aware of our end! But Allah (SWT) if fully aware, and He (SWT) knows the end of each man, whether in Jannah, or Hell, He (SWT) only informs us, what we need to know and work with.

# Ma sha Allah. He is All-Knowing, All-Powerful. However His knowledge and power is supported by other attributes of His - Adl (Justice ) and Hikma (Wisdom). That is why He is Al-Adl and al-Hakim.

# The fact that He knows where every individual will end up doesn't mean He decreed it forcefully to the extent that whoever is doing good deeds but hell has been decreed for him, will just switch to bad deeds and die with it and enter hell.

sino:
We have atheist, they do not believe Allah (SWT) created anything! What is the hujjah against them?!

# Here we talk about Monotheism and Polytheism. Not Atheism.

# Atheists are thieves. And there arguments are irrational. Nobody is born as atheist. They usually grew up with certain "monotheistic belief" and change after.

# What majority of them do not believe is the Islamic or Christianic God. Many of them now believe the positivity of a "Designer". Their inner rationality and thought which they outwardly denied made many of them to divulge these secret.

# Kindly check two videos I upload under the thread, "God and Evolution".

sino:
Because that is what your aql wants you to see and belief! Allah (SWT) states in the Qur'an that some people are destined for hell fire, and some paradise. Would Allah (SWT) not know who these two sets of people would be in the beginning of creation?!

# I have said lot on this already.

sino:
Think! Is your skin color black like charcoal?!

# Again this point of yours which I agree with is one of many deadly punches that expose that bogus "sahih" had it.
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by AlBaqir(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

In the words of Allaah we have muhkamāt and mutashabihāt, same goes for the words of the prophet, the hadith made mention of left and right, other hadith says those on the left are those who disbelieved, so why can't we interpret this text in the light of other clear cut text?

# So, kindly go back to sura Ahl Imran:7 then you will see that ayat muhkamāt are the foundation of the Qur'an which ayat Mutashabihāt rest upon.

# In my school, your interpretation of ayat mutashabihāt (allegorical verses) should not contradict the clear verses (muhkamāt ). Rather muhkamāt should guide you in the tafsir of mutashabihāt since it has more than one meaning and allegorical.

# In the OP hadith, and other ayah and hadith we have used so far, there is nothing mutashabihāt in them. All of them are as clear as daylight.

lexiconkabir:
And pls dont run from this question, as humans do we have just black and white people?

# Kindly bring out one question of yours or that of your brother that I haven't answer specifically? It is you who run away and dodges question.

# Your question above has been answer already. And that question as I said puncture the veracity of that hadith.
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

# So, kindly go back to sura Ahl Imran:7 then you will see that ayat muhkamāt are the foundation of the Qur'an which ayat Mutashabihāt rest upon.

# In my school, your interpretation of ayat mutashabihāt (allegorical verses) should not contradict the clear verses (muhkamāt ). Rather muhkamāt should guide you in the tafsir of mutashabihāt since it has more than one meaning and allegorical.

Good, then this hadith says those on left hand side had their face to be as dark as charcoal, other hadith says those on the left hand sides are the disbelievers, why cant both hadith be reconciled such that the ones that disbelieved will be the ones that will get their face darkened which takes us back to the first ayah i quoted?

If because the hadith mentioned just black and white, then to you is not reliable, will you then say Allaah's word is not reliable because some people face will become tabyadu and taswadu only without any other color? A'udhubillaah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by OLAJADON: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire by OLAJADON: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
,nice, I was jxt about to say that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solat Subhi And Personal Effectiveness. / I Speak For The Muslim Woman / Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.