Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger (6974 Views)

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! / Foods That Will Make Your Butt Grow Bigger And Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Calismart(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2016
Ladies,if you want your chest size to become larger naturally without any surgery or artificial work on it,this article is for you.

There are certain foods that enhances the chest size of a woman and make them bigger,and you know,men love fairly large size.Lol pardon me.

I want you to note that foods on their own can not increase your chest size as a lady but without essential amino acids and phytoestroegens which are present in some foods,the two sisters on your chest may not grow as you desire.

Storiesmagic.com presents to you ten foods that can promote the growth.

1.AVOCADO
Hope you know Avocado?
It contains essential nutrients and amino acids that increase the growth of your b.r.3.asts.
It is called Ube Oyibo in Igbo language.

2.MILK
Prolactin,progesterone and estrogen occur naturally in milk which is very rich in protein and they are essential for chest growth.

3.NUTS
Nuts contains monosaturated fat in large quantity and they promote chest growth.

4.SEAFOODS
Seafoods are rich in manganese and they increase s*x hormones,thereby increasing your chest tissues.

5.ALFAFA SPROUTS

With its richness in phytoestrogen and other vital nutrients,Alfafa spouts helps in making them grow bigger.

6.FLAX SEEDS
Flax seeds helps to increase the chest size because they contain phytoestrogens.

7.PARSLEY
It is a plant and it enhaces the estrogen and regulates disorders of the hormones.

8. SOY
Soy foods contains isoflavines and they help to fight cancer cells that may grow in the chest tissues.
Soy are rich in phytoestrogens which increases the chest size.

9.WHEY PROTEIN
When you are talking of enlarging your chest region,proteins play a large part.

Whey protein is a concentrated protein food.

10.SUNFLOWER SEEDS
Sunflower seeds are also important.

So that is it.
You can adjust your diet towards these few foods above if you are interested in getting a volumnious front size.You know what i mean.

Do you know that everything you do for your chest growth benefits your overall health?

Bigger b.r.3.a.s.t.s and better health...Nice combination.

This post was gotten from>> Storiesmagic.com

1 Like

Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by sweetrace(f): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fenugreek

1 Like

Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Calismart(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
sweetrace:
Fenugreek

??
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by MariaNorris: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Well i am using boobpop tool for make my breast bigger and I notice a big change in my breast it appears to be fuller and it's only my 1st week using. I love this product ladies this is a must buy I gain about a inch or so from that product my husband was the 1st one to notice.
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Lordspicy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
cherrybrown...ritababe... Una Don hear?
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by cherrybrown(f): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Lordspicy:
cherrybrown...ritababe... Una Don hear?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
I like my small breast as they are. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Yeah rite
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by wendy241(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
MariaNorris:
Well i am using boobpop tool for make my breast bigger and I notice a big change in my breast it appears to be fuller and it's only my 1st week using. I love this product ladies this is a must buy I gain about a inch or so from that product my husband was the 1st one to notice.
pls hw is it like
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Lordspicy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
cherrybrown:
Thank you

lol u can thank me when u notice the results
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by elegantslayer(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
MariaNorris:
plss how does it look, how is it used and how much is it??
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by arabianights: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
i Luv U Confidence.Love Ur Self First And That Aura Will Translate Externally.What Confidence Can Get U,size Of Ur ***** Wnt Get U.
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
arabianights:
i Luv U Confidence.Love Ur Self First And That Aura Will Translate Externally.What Confidence Can Get U,size Of Ur ***** Wnt Get U.
no. I'm just learnin' 2 be secure in myself.
There's nothin' wrong with small breast
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by arabianights: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
no. I'm just learnin' 2 be secure in myself.
There's nothin' wrong with small breast
of Course There Isnt.Kudos To You
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Which foods will make them stop growing abeg
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Ezi1993(f): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
MariaNorris:
pls how much is it?
Re: 10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger by Haykinsofficial: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2020
No babez need dis thread more than D'ija and Niyola.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer: Meat Or Fish ? / Milo Or Bournvita / Nigerian Akara Recipe: How To Make Tasty And Crunchy Akara For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.