Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time (643 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. (2) (3) (4)

10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2016
I know so many people will be
amazed to
see me come up with this kind of write- up.
When men were stillboys , below were the things we used to do during and after church service, but now, who have
outgrown these things”
lol 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time
1. If you returned back from church, droped your Bible and after eating, you opened your video folder and start
watching p**n. Without deceiving
yourself, you only went to church to
waste your time
2. If are seated beside a neighbour who happens to be someone you are quarreling with; and the pastor tells you to prophesy something good into the life to the person sitting next to you, but you refused cos you are keeping malice with that person.
3. If you leave the church premises and
start mouth-thrashing the choir for their poor singing skills and how they were singing off key
4. If you walk out of the church because you find the sermon boring. You should have bought Night of a thousand Laugh CD, sit down, relax and watch it at home rather than expecting the pastor to turn
himself to a clown
5. If you are busy gazing flirtaciously at a pretty young lady during praise and worship, only to strike a convo with her immediately after the service. My brother, you went to church for a different thing
6. If you go to the church and sit in the front roll just because you want to flaunt
you new clothings. My brother!
Heaven knows you went to church to show off, not to glorify God
7. If you PING at regular intervals, that is, from the beginning of the service to the end, I’m sorry you only went to church probably because you don’t want to be seen staying at home
8. If the driving motive behind your presence in church is only to charge your
mobile phone and the moment it’s full, off you go. I’m sorry it’s just one of those things
9. If you go to the church and Can’t even remember the topic of the sermon or any
Bible verse. My broda, na play you go play there
10. Kindly add the last one God bless you all
Re: 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time by JBUZZ: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Phone Chargers Association! Where una dey?
Re: 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2016
I can't relate with any of the points above angry
Re: 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time by wahles(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2016
If u r bz in church noticing 1-10 above nko?
Re: 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time by buffalowings: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmm

Isalright
Re: 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time by Genesis2000(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Op what you said is nothing but the truth.

Imaging a situation were by the G. O. Is not in town, the church will be very scanty that day.
This shows that they went there to worship their G.O and not God anymore.

I was in a church one day and i was surprise to see few members, do u believe that i later discovered that the G.O is not in town and i say no wonder.

My brother these is a very bad habit.

I have challenged one lady before who was complaining that the choir did not performed well, i frankly told her that they were not singing to man but to God, so why the complaining all about?

You see so many thing has gone wrong these days in our church services. May God help us.

Rev. Fr. Willy Ojukwu Joins The Saints Triumphant!!!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/16