Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) (42526 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by eyinjuege: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Peter okoye (p square ) Having fun with his wife [/b] anita inside[b] their parlour as the wife and the wife friends twerk for Peter okoye as all of them where having fun. Also ex wizkid girl friend Tania omotayo also twerk and have fun with Peter okoye.

Watch the video and see the pics below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF0exRbGuCo

OP, I thought Peter's wife is Lola, and Paul's wife Anita?
I can equally see Lola in the pics with Peter and others.
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Mskrisx(f): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
when money is involved....

let's go there

Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by bcashy: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jarizod:
wetin this one wan use twerk grin
laff wan kill me walahi
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by alain4: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
HELLO GUYS PART TIME JOB fonalain4@gmail.com
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wait 1st na cigar dey dah 12th picture or weytin my eyes dey see who dey smoke cigar for there undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by sweetilicious(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jarizod:
Lol. Funny and wicked
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
sweetilicious:
Lol. Funny and wicked
And True cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Juniorbuba(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
WTF!!!!!!!! That ain't twerkin,that's wat we nigerians call galala
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by notoriousbabe: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
God punish the person wey make me open dis thread
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
when its time to work for your monthly allowee
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
MzDeeb:
Op, wrong title..

Paul married Anita.. While,

Peter married Lola.

The op is correct. It's peter & Lola's house. He mentioned dt Anita (Pauls wife) is also there and other friends.

LOla & Anita are friends. I always mention these in posts when d twins are fighting & pple take sides. They travel, party & holiday together. Without their husbands. U don't do dt if u hate urselves.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Paul is also in d video dancing. Funny.

Their album must be selling, after filling twitter & Instagram wt family drama.
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
MILF!!! grin
Badht guy, repent!
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Jacko1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Afonja woman that wanted to plant seed of discord in a family

Lubbish
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
MzDeeb:
Op, wrong title..

Paul married Anita.. While,

Peter married Lola.
The OP was right! Despite the social media hypes, the duos have proved to the doubting thomases and naysayers that they're still together and no amount of external 'aggression' could ever split them. That's Peter /Lola's house where Paul's wife was spotted. I know you ladies wella, if your hubby is not in good terms with his friend, the wife wouldn't dare visit their homes, not even on an official invitation. People claimed Peter's relationship got awry with his brother because of my sister, Lola but now we can see that some tribalistic bigots didn't wish them well. Love knows no bounds. Age and tribe don't matter where love exists. My mum is 5 years older than my dad a yoruba man for that matter or if you like, call him ofenmanu grin and they're happily married. They're our role models...We've seen the world already and have made the best out of it. To God be the glory. My brother-inlaw is getting married to a beautiful girl from imo soon. I don tell am say na isiewu with oha soup I go chop for owerri, lol. Dem go take dat day because na agbada we men go knack while women dem go tie their headgears like kilodeee! Na inter-tribal marriage sweet pass.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Esetim(f): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Handsomecole(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Must everybody smoke weed
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jacko1:
Afonja woman that wanted to plant seed of discord in a family

Lubbish

Ipob propaganda. There's actually no hope for a cure for u.

PS - dts Pauls wife anita grinding (twerking) on d family discord sower. Smh.

Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jarizod:

Her head.
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by BiggerBangs: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol..op,you do not notice Paul is also in the video, towards the end grin
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by MzDeeb(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
janellemonae:

The op is correct. It's peter & Lola's house. He mentioned dt Anita (Pauls wife) is also there and other friends.

LOla & Anita are friends. I always mention these in posts when d twins are fighting & pple take sides. They travel, party & holiday together. Without their husbands. U don't do dt if u hate urselves.

Hello.. I never said the OP's story is a wrong one. I only said he used a wrong title..

The OP has changed the title now. Guess u didn't see the former title.. Which stated that *Peter dances with his wife Anita*
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by MzDeeb(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
awelekiti:
The OP was right! Despite the social media hypes, the duos have proved to the doubting thomases and naysayers that they're still together and no amount of external 'aggression' could ever split them. That's Peter /Lola's house where Paul's wife was spotted. I know you ladies wella, if your hubby is not in good terms with his friend, the wife wouldn't dare visit their homes, not even on an official invitation. People claimed Peter's relationship got awry with his brother because of my sister, Lola but now we can see that some tribalistic bigots didn't wish them well. Love knows no bounds. Age and tribe don't matter where love exists. My mum is 5 years older than my dad a yoruba man for that matter or if you like, call him ofenmanu grin and they're happily married. They're our role models...We've seen the world already and have made the best out of it. To God be the glory. My brother-inlaw is getting married to a beautiful girl from imo soon. I don tell am say na isiewu with oha soup I go chop for owerri, lol. Dem go take dat day because na agbada we men go knack while women dem go tie their headgears like kilodeee! Na inter-tribal marriage sweet pass.

Hello.. I never said the OP's story is a wrong one. I only said he used a wrong title..

The OP has changed the title now. Guess u didn't see the former title.. Which stated that *Peter dances with his wife Anita* I was only trying to correct the OP that Lola's peter's wife not Anita*..

Please, learn not to be quick in judging someone.. thanks
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
MzDeeb:

The OP has changed the title now. Guess u didn't see the former title.. Which stated that *Peter dances with his wife Anita*

Oh ok. I didn't see d old title.
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by fortunechy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
MONEY IS GUD
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
MzDeeb:

The OP has changed the title now. Guess u didn't see the former title.. Which stated that *Peter dances with his wife Anita* I was only trying to correct the OP that Lola's peter's wife not Anita*..

Please, learn not to be quick in judging someone.. thanks
It's ok but I think you should have also posted another one to counter the one you initially posted since you spotted the OP's corrected post. Thanks for bringing this to my notice. I never saw the old one though. Cheers
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by ghost3040: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
All I see is two iphones
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by absool(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2016
omo this wizkid ex is an angel
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by MzDeeb(f): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2016
awelekiti:
It's ok but I think you should have also posted another one to counter the one you initially posted since you spotted the OP's corrected post. Thanks for bringing this to my notice. I never saw the old one though. Cheers

I didn't see the change in title before your comment....

You welcome though.

Ciao!
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2016
beautiful232:
How she no go dance bring out that small ass weh no the move out

we talking bout money

money and happiness goes together

if Money No dey

that babe no go shake body o

O yes...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.