Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? (1861 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} / Will I Go 2 Hell Because I Dont Go To Church Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2016
During sunday school today, our teacher claimed that God sent a man to hell because he took his neighbor stick of matches without telling his neighbor.

christian in the house do you think God can send someone to hell because of a stick of matches and why??
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2016
kingcity:
During sunday school today, our teacher claimed that God sent a man to hell because he took his neighbor stick of matches without telling his neighbor.

christian in the house do you think God can send someone to hell because of a stick of matches and why??

First of all, was your Sunday school teacher there when God sent the person to hell undecided

Taking things without the owner's permission is stealing to matter how small the item is

1 Like

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2016
kingcity:

I haveheard about the testimony, woman who died and nearly entered hell, she came back and narret the about hell and heaven

GOD IS VERY WICKED AND IGNORANT
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by orisa37: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Ijebus and Ibos can go to Hell for money and for anything. Today, I suspect that The Field Marshal is jealous of Melaye for legislating to kill all Cows at Abuja to provide passage for his RollsRoyce. And funny Melaye does not know that the Field Marshal owns all the Cows in Nigeria. The Cows don't go to Sunday School 'cos they are degraded bokoharams.
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by ValentineMary(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

First of all, was your Sunday school teacher there when God sent the person to hell undecided

Taking things without the owner's permission is stealing to matter how small the item is
So God can punish. someone forever because he stole a small thing. My room mates once stole my last food stuff and I forgave them 15 min later. Ur God really has anger issues.

2 Likes

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
ValentineMary:

So God can punish. someone forever because he stole a small thing. My room mates once stole my last food stuff and I forgave them 15 min later. Ur God really has anger issues.

Then detest from stealing or other bullshitt you do undecided
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by ValentineMary(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

Then detest from stealing or u other bullshitt you do undecided
Are u sure u read what I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
ValentineMary:

Yeah, that's why I said if you don't want feel is wrath stop doing anything to stir them up... I am not sentimental.you sin against God you burn. not just for years for eternity.

It's left for you to decide undecided
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Lagusta(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

Yeah, that's why I said if you don't want feel is wrath stop doing anything to stir them up... I am not sentimental.you sin against God you burn. not just for years for eternity.

So if someone is hungry, I mean very hungry....

And he sees food on the ground, he thanks God for it....

Then the owner comes and sees him eating the food, shouts "ole ole ole"

People come, beat him, pour kerosene on him and burn him...

Then bishop oyedepo walks by and says "he is going to hell"

Would God really send him to hell fire

If you say "yes" again then your "god" has serious anger issues....

1 Like

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Laveda(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
I really do not believe the existence of hell, once we die we are gone.

How God would create us and still keep hell aside for us still marvels me.

1 Like

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lagusta:
if someone is hungry, I mean very hungry....

And he sees food on the ground, he thanks God for it.

This ain't superstory Nigga. People don't eat food they see on the floor. Can you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Lagusta(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

This ain't superstory Nigga. People don't eat food they see on the floor. Can you? undecided

Go to somalia.....

What am I saying

Go to the IDP camp here in Nigeria and see how people live off the dirt....

And NEVER you call me a nigga again....

2 Likes

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lagusta:

Go to somalia.....

What am I saying

Go to the IDP camp here in Nigeria and see how people live off the dirt....

And NEVER you call me a nigga again....

Suffering due to the situation of the country and to survive. Not when you can get a job and feed your lazy ass rather than stealing.

God is not dumb Nigga undecided
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by ValentineMary(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

U don't still get the message. If I could forgive easily, then why would a perfect God hold grudge forever do u know how foolish that sounds the word foolish is not even competent to describe it.

Now u are saying someone would burn in hell for what exactly? stealing a match stick. Do u know what forever means? what type of injustice is that and u still call him a jusf God. What u just said is a contradiction on his just nature.

1 Like

Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
please if you see anybody saying when u die one demon will carry u to hell to torment u pls slap d person

if anybody tells u that Jesus carried him/her to hell to see Michael jackson dancing skiboroboskibo pls slap d person

the only hell i know of is the lake of fire where the wicked will be thrown after the judgement day...
P.S .... they will be destroyed
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by ValentineMary(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

Suffering due to the situation of the country and to survive. Not when you can get a job and feed your lazy ass rather than stealing.

God is not dumb Nigga undecided

So if someone who is dying of hunger steals, God would punish him for eternity if he dies I know an agnostic friend, someone stole his phone and he forgave the person. He even had mercy on the person because he knows he must have been pushed by harsh conditions. Yet a perfect God just can't let go, he must dispense eternal punishment even though he did nothing to alleviate the hunger. Pls bro reason.
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by ValentineMary(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

U never see people wey dey suffer.
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

forget the average Nigerian.. there are places where people die of hunger... they search garbage cans... some even lick dustbins... they have no source of food or help... they're just waiting for death... they are suffering..

I'm not justifying stealing... but there are people really suffering in this life
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:

forget the average Nigerian.. there are places where people die of hunger... they search garbage cans... some even lick dustbins... they have no source of food or help... they're just waiting for death... they are suffering..

I'm not justifying stealing... but there are people really suffering in this life
The day I saw a guy who is almost crippled working as a laborer to feed himself was when I stopped being sentimental about people who keep saying they steal to stay alive.

If you can't labor hard to meet your needs (food in this case) then you shouldn't stay alive. One less trouble to the world man!
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
ValentineMary:

So if someone who is dying of hunger steals, God would punish him for eternity if he dies I know an agnostic friend, someone stole his phone and he forgave the person. He even had mercy on the person because he knows he must have been pushed by harsh conditions. Yet a perfect God just can't let go, he must dispense eternal punishment even though he did nothing to alleviate the hunger. Pls bro reason.

All stories bro. God doesn't go against his word. You steal something that doesn't belong to you. Even human laws even forbids stealing i know of some cultures which decapitates theives. undecided

So don't come here saying shiit about your friend's phone. If I get the guy who stole my phone. Nigga is go'n die Cuz Amma kill him (literally)
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
ValentineMary:
U never see people wey dey suffer.

I have seen too many people suffering in this my short time on earth. I ain't saying stuffs I don't know undecided
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by dueal(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

So if a man eats from where he did not take permission, or if a child takes a piece of meat from his mothers pot he goes to Hell straight up?
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
dueal:

So if a man eats from where he did not take permission, or if a child takes a piece of meat from his mothers pot he goes to Hell straight up?

If you are too dumb to understand me don't quote me. undecided
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Lagusta(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
I just learned a very valuable lesson today!!!

Next time, before I quote or mention anyone on Nairaland, I have to check their profile first.....

Wooow, what a relief!!!
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by ValentineMary(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

I have seen too many people suffering in this my short time on earth. I ain't saying stuffs I don't know undecided
And u still think people can't eat food they see on the floor?
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by dueal(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

[img][/img]

You know when a dumb chatter box is talking, smart men still can't understand what they are saying.
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by dueal(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

[img][/img]

You know when a dumb chatter box is talking, smart men still can't understand what they are saying. Oh, I forget u r dumb.
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
ValentineMary:
I am not sure he did. He is seriously hungry for barbecue.
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

The day I saw a guy who is almost crippled working as a laborer to feed himself was when I stopped being sentimental about people who keep saying they steal to stay alive.

If you can't labor hard to meet your needs (food in this case) then you shouldn't stay alive. One less trouble to the world man!
Not everyone has the strength to labour in such situations. Do you know how the crippled got the motivation to even work?
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Not everyone has the strength to labour in such situations. Do you know how the crippled got the motivation to even work?

no I don't, but I know there is no food for a lazy ass depending bastard
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

no I don't, but I know there is no food for a lazy ass depending bastard
Whatever. Dont you think the crippled already stole and then got the energy to work?
Re: Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Whatever. Dont you think the crippled already stole and then got the energy to work?

I don't live on "maybe" I live on the fact that is directed straight at me.
Let's say "maybe you use to steal to get energy" undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evolution's Missing Link May Have Been Found / Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp / 'Obamacare' Microchip Is A Confirmed RUMOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.