Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp (1865 Views)

Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo / Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? / FOR CHRISTIANS Only....(no Atheist Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by goldplated(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
i want to stop smoking we ed. i've decided to stop twice this month but nothing forthcoming.many years back i prayed and fasted, did it all,so i dont need any religious advice here.thats why i need my atheist brethrens show me steps i can take to stop smoking for good and not some wish or a dream. i need to stop it today, give me hope.
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by logicboy: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2012
goldplated: i want to stop smoking we ed. i've decided to stop twice this month but nothing forthcoming.many years back i prayed and fasted, did it all,so i dont need any religious advice here.thats why i need my atheist brethrens show me steps i can take to stop smoking for good and not some wish or a dream. i need to stop it today, give me hope.

It is not going to be easy;

1) First off, cut off the physical source. Stop buying from your dealer or your friend that gives you the weed. Tell him that you have stopped and you dont want him or her to tempt you. Or if you have a farm, burn the farm down or uproot all your plants. Move away from friends that smoke weed

2) Find out why you smoke weed. Is it to be happy or to get away from problems? If it is tomake you happy,find out other activities that make you happy. Go and do many activities to take your mind off weed. Play a sport or find a hobby like chess or gardening. If it is to get away from problems,try and solve the problems. Do something,be active.

3) Stay around people that dont smoke. You wouldnt smoke around them. Also, find someone that you can relate to. It's easier solving the problem with a friend.

4) EAT. When you are hungry for weed, try and eat something. Food keeps the mind and mouth occupied.

5) Try electronic cigarettes to mimic smoking if you are really suffering from withdrawal

6) See a counselor if you think they can help.
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by goldplated(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2012
logicboy:

It is not going to be easy;

1) First off, cut off the physical source. Stop buying from your dealer or your friend that gives you the weed. Tell him that you have stopped and you dont want him or her to tempt you. Or if you have a farm, burn the farm down or uproot all your plants. Move away from friends that smoke weed

2) Find out why you smoke weed. Is it to be happy or to get away from problems? If it is tomake you happy,find out other activities that make you happy. Go and do many activities to take your mind off weed. Play a sport or find a hobby like chess or gardening. If it is to get away from problems,try and solve the problems. Do something,be active.

3) Stay around people that dont smoke. You wouldnt smoke around them. Also, find someone that you can relate to. It's easier solving the problem with a friend.

4) EAT. When you are hungry for weed, try and eat something. Food keeps the mind and mouth occupied.

5) Try electronic cigarettes to mimic smoking if you are really suffering from withdrawal

6) See a counselor if you think they can help.

just flushed the last stock i had down the toilet. i'm so lonely all times so smoking was so easy for me. thanks pal though theres more to your points i understand especially number 2.
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by logicboy: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2012
goldplated:

just flushed the last stock i had down the toilet. i'm so lonely all times so smoking was so easy for me. thanks pal though theres more to your points i understand especially number 2.

No problems
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
goldplated: i want to stop smoking we ed. i've decided to stop twice this month but nothing forthcoming.many years back i prayed and fasted, did it all,so i dont need any religious advice here.thats why i need my atheist brethrens show me steps i can take to stop smoking for good and not some wish or a dream. i need to stop it today, give me hope.
The highlighted shows you're indeed willing to break away from this habit..

I'd advice you to find a friend, someone more mature, who can correct you not condemn you when you fall. You'll definitely fall, the journey ahead is a long, arduous one. You'll need someone to help you through it.
Try to keep yourself as occupied as possible also... an idle mind is a dangerous one....

wish you the best...
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
good advice Logicboy. i was just above to suggest him to sacrifice the person who introduced him to smoking on the altar. nevermind. .

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by mkmyers45(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
good advice Logicboy. i was just above to suggest him to sacrifice the person who introduced him to smoking on the altar. nevermind. .
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Kai...
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by goldplated(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2012
@is there anyone (atheist) that have been clean for years now? i think i need you now because @logicboy its not been easy oh,what i resolved is to reduce it now maybe i'll cut it off soon but the human mind?
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by mkmyers45(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2012
goldplated: @is there anyone (atheist) that have been clean for years now? i think i need you now because @logicboy its not been easy oh,what i resolved is to reduce it now maybe i'll cut it off soon but the human mind?
You must be disciplined...Logic Boy's advice if strictly follow can be very helpful if you are determined..
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2012
Try learning how to play a musical instrument you don't know how powerful the pull of music is. I suggest you learn a guitar cos it's portable and does not need electricity so wherever whenever you feel down when you pick up your guitar you are lost in music. The secret being that music is powerful like it's a spirit on it's own and even when you are sleeping we instrumentalists tell you that our brain is miming a line or running a scale and ever observed that musician's seem to have the sharpest mind? The list is endless fatai rolling dollar(90 yr old), bill clinton, donald duke and why do you think the average american home has a piano in it? And where are you situated I could be of help in teaching you and for free of course. Weed for where? When you have not even mastered all the progressions there are.
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by goldplated(m): 4:35am On Jun 30, 2012
Its no longer part of my life.
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2012
Wow, congratulobia!!!!
You should share your experience....
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by goldplated(m): 4:44am On Jun 30, 2012
musKeeto: Wow, congratulobia!!!!
You should share your experience....

Started from minimizing it, then i discovered i could stop it
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 30, 2012
So how long has it been since your last weed?

And hope you're not still alone wink
Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by Liqua(m): 4:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Dear Sir / Madam,

The Famous European E - Liquid Brand Liqua is looking for distributors in Nigeria.
We believe that Nigeria has the highest potential with regards to E - Cigarettes and E - Liquids in Africa.

That is why we want to offer you the opportunity to become one of our resellers.
We want to capitalize on this potential together with you.

Our product has a very stable Italian Flavor which continuously delivers satisfaction to consumers all over the world.

Please check our website www.ritchy.com and also check

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=liqua+e+liquid+review&sm=3

Here you can see random individuals testing our flavors.

If you are interested in becoming a reseller or you need some additional information then please email me on;

henk.bruinsma@gortichy.com

Kind Regards,

Henk Bruinsma

Business Development Manager
Ritchy Group

Re: Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp by kuss: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2014
there is no atheist that is free from addiction like alcohol, sex, po.no.graphy , matoobation, drugs ,fornication ,adultery etc NONE
you are seeking help from the wrong place
you can go to the best rehab there is no solution there ask Mike Tyson, maradona, Whitney Houston etc
you can pray and fast for 40days it will not solve it

without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin
only salvation by the blood of Jesus can deliver from addiction
who the son of God is set free is free indeed
not just from weed smoking but from all the works of the devil

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Vs Born Of Water And Spirit / PR In Religion / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.