Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement (4124 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / See What Foreigners Are Saying About Buhari After The Aisha-kitchen Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Oizarammy(f): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
President Buhari who was recently in Germany for three days official trip is back to Abuja and has finally addressed his viral "my wife belongs to the kitchen, living room and other room" statement.

He was interviewed by Deutsche Welle (DW) - Germany's public international broadcaster on why he made such statement and he was heard saying "
"I'm sure you have a house, you know where your kitchen and living room is and I believe your wife looks after it even if she's working".[/i]

When asked again if that was Aisha's function, Mr President replied saying: [i]"Yes, To look after me."
[b][/b]

Watch full video below

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/president-buhari-finally-addresses-his.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLnbuZoDvXI/?taken-by=instablog9ja

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by optional1(f): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2016
ok
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by yarimo(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2016
You are right mr president, she's to look after you not after FAYOSE and co.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by nrexzy: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
That's her place
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Tolexander: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
sure!

Aisha is a domestic appendage of power. Her place is the President's home, not office!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by zees(f): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
hmm

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari should stop discussing his family in the media.
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by freeze001(f): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Where are those pigs that claimed he was joking and didn't mean his statement? Shehu 'Garbage' u see ua life? Humour and laughter indeed!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Cadamlk: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari has dropped the bombshell once again. Oya ooo ,social media ground troops......over to you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by eph12(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Amazing how we have shifted from the main issue raised in Aisha's interview.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by TwoBottles: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Belated damage control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by CSTR2: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
freeze001:
Where are those pigs that claimed he was joking and didn't mean his statement? Shehu 'Garbage' u see ua life? Humour and laughter indeed!
Watch how the zombies try to spin it again. And some of them are women
Useless people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by VampireeM(f): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
PMB as usual making it difficult for his zombies to defend him with his shameless and uncouth comments.... Instead of him to address the issue at hand in the country he is busy talking trash.. He should go hide his face in shame sincerely.. #MouthActionGovt

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by sextrovert: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
eph12:
Amazing how we have shifted from the main issue raised in Aisha's interview.

You just aired my thought on this matter.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by donsteady(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Too many idiotts running our country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by obaaderemi: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He cant stop because he is a powerdrunk and tactless pig.but anyone who defends such a man is worse than the old fool himself.but nigerians would defend anything even if it is costing them their joy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by vanbonattel: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
This flippant tongue again, didn't know army generals could be this garrulous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by vanbonattel: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
sure!

Aisha is a domestic appendage of power. Her place is the President's home, not office!

As if buhari can get his willie up and working on a much younger Aisha, magani Burantashi to the rescue grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by obaaderemi: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He cant stop.he is a fool and showing it without knowing.his defenders are even more foolish and the sad part is that they dont know it too.when u talk against him you are pdp or ipob to them.then we all wonder why small countries like kenya and ghana are better than nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by CACAWA(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Lol... They said it, he is losing his memory.

Last iléyá, they had the opportunity of buying him a digital RAM, but they went for the regular.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by engineerboat(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Oga PMB it's time you stop discussing your family affairs in public.

We want to hear how you will solve
1. Nigeria economic problems
2. How our naira will be stabilized.
3. How economy will be diversified.
4. Other numerous challenges facing this great country.

All these distractions are unneccessary.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by henryobinna(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2016
why is Buhari's family issue the talk of the town instead of Issues bothering the economy?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Babacele: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Yes to look after you Mr President. And part of that huge responsibility is drawing your attention to your political health. You may not like this Sir but seems you pushed her into shouting for help by your unnerving silence or any assurance that " i will look into the matter" to ease her fears which is influenced by our, we million of Nigerians that voted for you , displeasures about certain things nationally presently since it seems u ain't getting correct Monitoring and Evaluation reports from the street. Mr President very few presidents get this sort of constructive attention - drawing from such most loyal unexpected quarters. Welcome sir and God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by payosehtor(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2016
it's my right as a husband to decide the placement of my wife.so is my president's after all women are but helpers to their husband's.
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by EternalTruths: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari is not wise angry

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Earth2Metahuman: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2016
VampireeM:
PMB as usual making it difficult for his zombies to defend him with his shameless and uncouth comments.... Instead of him to address the issue at hand in the country he is busy talking trash.. He should go hide his face in shame sincerely.. #MouthActionGovt
what is there to defend? Its obvious Aisha knows nothing about politics..

And instead of making his husband look weak and like an ediot, I would also suggest she stays in the kitchen.

Even if your husband is Hitler, you don't criticize him publicly.. That's how politics work.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by vedaxcool(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin grin Perfectly makes sense people simply are looking for where to hang their boredom. PMB should fire on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by biadaba: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
But baba is right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by DropShot: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
That's my president dishing it out hot and fresh. No need to pretend to assuage the bad feeling of wailers who can't even stand their wife talk back at them.

As I said in my piece of yesterday, Aisha, just like every other woman, has her primary duty in the kitchen and the bedrooms.

If she doesn't like the truth which she provoked, let her ask for a divorce so that her supporters can take her in. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by IVORY2009(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:
That's my president dishing it out hot and fresh. No need to pretend to assuage the bad feeling of wailers who can't even stand their wife talk back at them.

As I said in my piece of yesterday, Aisha, just like every other woman, has her primary duty in the kitchen and the bedrooms.

If she doesn't like the truth which she provoked, let her ask for a divorce so that her supporters can take her in. Nonsense!

You and changing monika? shocked mr passingshot claiming it was a joke earlier today, only for same individual to change user to "Dropshop" and support, who u dey decieve bro? shocked shocked

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast / Enough Is Enough Nigeria Should Break Up - Fani Kayode / Peter Obi's PA Confirmed The EFCC Freezing Of His Account - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.