Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement (4122 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / See What Foreigners Are Saying About Buhari After The Aisha-kitchen Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by DropShot: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

You and changing monika? shocked mr passingshot claiming it was a joke earlier today, only for same individual to change user to "Dropshop" and support, who u dey decieve bro? shocked shocked
Check my thread of yesterday and point out where I said it was a joke.
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thought Garba Shehu said Buhari was joking?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by IVORY2009(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:
oh sorry, peace out, it was a mistake!
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
what is there to defend? Its obvious Aisha knows nothing about politics..

And instead of making his husband look weak and like an ediot, I would also suggest she stays in the kitchen.

Even if your husband is Hitler, you don't criticize him publicly.. That's how politics work.

Thank you my friend, well said.
The wailers who are criticising are doing so only out their usual habit to wail against anything about this president.
Most of them have not even stopped to analyse the implication of what Aisha Buhari is advocating for, which basically is: that the president should favour and reward only APC party loyalists who stood with him and worked towards his ascension to office, at the expense of the rest of Nigerians (in other words at the expense of the 5%ters i.e. wailers who didn't vote for him); against his stance the he belong to nobody and belongs to every body.

The wailers are as usual foolishly supporting a position that is quite counter productive and clearly against them - very ironic.
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by StarPlayer: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
freeze001:
Where are those pigs that claimed he was joking and didn't mean his statement? Shehu 'Garbage' u see ua life? Humour and laughter indeed!
Some people have shit_in their head instead of brain. Who was voted to be president? Is it buhari or his wife
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by realmindz: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
somehow I like his daring nature. A true military man, never back down.
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by CuteCeo: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thunder fire devil

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by franesy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin
CACAWA:
Lol... They said it, he is losing his memory.

Last iléyá, they had the opportunity of buying him a digital RAM, but they went for the regular.
Random Access Memory, ha-ha-ha , in fact buGHaria (buhari ) need
at least 32gig for his job .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by franesy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
[sub][/sub][left][/left]
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Kabashin: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

If you previously banned, then why are you still allowed to post ?

Mynd44, Kindly enforce rule 19 .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
eph12:
Amazing how we have shifted from the main issue raised in Aisha's interview.
my thoughts exactly, sensational headlines is the new opium of gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by opiaoku: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

You and changing monika? shocked mr passingshot claiming it was a joke earlier today, only for same individual to change user to "Dropshop" and support, who u dey decieve bro? shocked shocked
Don't mind the old dude
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by biadaba: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lalacsticlala
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by zurine(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmm
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by CSTR2: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Thank you my friend, well said.
The wailers who are criticising are doing so only out their usual habit to wail against anything about this president.
Most of them have not even stopped to analyse the implication of what Aisha Buhari is advocating for, which basically is: that the president should favour and reward only APC party loyalists who stood with him and worked towards his ascension to office, at the expense of the rest of Nigerians (in other words at the expense of the 5%ters i.e. wailers who didn't vote for him); against his stance the he belong to nobody and belongs to every body.

The wailers are as usual foolishly supporting a position that is quite counter productive and clearly against them - very ironic.
My friend shut up, bloody aboki.
You should be greatful Nigeria is not a serious country. Donald Trump is currently losing the presidency because of issues like this.
Your president is giving the national example that women should be confined to the kitchen and you think it is alright. Ofcourse, you probably don't believe or expect the presidency should lead by example as practiced in more developed climes.
Abokii.
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Yeyegist(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Baba is right but his approach to the whole issue is totally wrong. What amuses me is the way he smiles even knowing so well that its a delicate issue.
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by Redoil: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oizarammy:
President Buhari who was recently in Germany for three days official trip is back to Abuja and has finally addressed his viral "my wife belongs to the kitchen, living room and other room" statement.

He was interviewed by Deutsche Welle (DW) - Germany's public international broadcaster on why he made such statement and he was heard saying "
"I'm sure you have a house, you know where your kitchen and living room is and I believe your wife looks after it even if she's working".[/i]

When asked again if that was Aisha's function, Mr President replied saying: [i]"Yes, To look after me."
[b][/b]

Watch full video below

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/president-buhari-finally-addresses-his.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLnbuZoDvXI/?taken-by=instablog9ja
ur president is an onuvu and okureka join together
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by biadaba: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can we just concentrate on other important things and let aisha get tto the kitchen.

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by uckennety(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari please go and die
Re: President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement by adconline(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
A president with zero empathy and emotional intelligence. He even assumed that the German interviewer treats his wife the same.
Quite disgraceful that a president whose region has the highest female illiteracy rate and child-bride rate made such statements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / How Nigeria Can Bury Biafra Read More At: Http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ni / Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.