Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

"My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) (709 Views)

Kitchen & Room Comment: My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" - Buhari says / Military Rescued 11,595 Boko Haram Captives Under Me – President Buhari / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) by Nnamdd1(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2016
In an interview with Deutsche Welle (DW) - Germany's public international broadcaster, President Muhammadu Buhari insisted that his wife's job is to look after him.

When he was asked to clarify his statement that his wife belonging to his kitchen, his living room, and the other Room comments, President Buhari said;

"I am sure you have a house. You know where your kitchen is, you know where your living room is, and I believe your wife looks after all of that even if she is working."
Watch the Video below.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/my-wifes-function-is-to-look-after-me-president-buhari-tells-reporters.html

Re: "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) by SalomonKane: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Honestly, with the kind of words that comes out of PMB's mouth, one should ask when will he keep his mouth shut knowing anything he say will be twisted and used against him by people who don't like him.
Re: "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
This guy looks very sick. Is it by force? Resign and take care of your health!
Re: "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) by SalomonKane: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Nnamdd1:
In an interview with Deutsche Welle (DW) - Germany's public international broadcaster, President Muhammadu Buhari insisted that his wife's job is to look after him.

When he was asked to clarify his statement that his wife belonging to his kitchen, his living room, and the other Room comments, President Buhari said;

"I am sure you have a house. You know where your kitchen is, you know where your living room is, and I believe your wife looks after all of that even if she is working."
Watch the Video below.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/my-wifes-function-is-to-look-after-me-president-buhari-tells-reporters.html
Kindly upload a link to the interview or provide a reputable source other than your blog.

Thank you.
Re: "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) by Mynd44: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) by Mynd44: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2016

(1)

Recession: Uncertainty Looms Over Badagry, Ibaka Other Deep Seaports / Corrupt Nigerians Are Fighting My Government - Pres. Buhari / IMN, Iran And New Face Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.