Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To (3434 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / The Men That Made Science Very Difficult In One Picture / Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by BALLOSKI: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2016
If you were a noisemakeer , class captain or monitor , you know what this picture means.

4 Likes

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Ritieyalu(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
My class captain then,if u whisper to.someone or move ur desk,ur name has entered his list,very mean

3 Likes

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by talktonase(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Noise maker!
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Ayodun1: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
abuayman:
grin grin grin

Passport to Albino's Kingdom ?
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by BALLOSKI: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ritieyalu:
My class captain then,if u whisper to.someone or move ur desk,ur name has entered his list,very mean
those guys don't joke.
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by olonadehesreal(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
;DI Remember dz days, if ur name enter noise-maker, u dn enter gbege for d day b dat
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
The guy dey vex

1 Like

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Thermodynamics(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol, perfect, her facial expression fits the topic perfectly.
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Ovems(f): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
The kid is so cute. Chubby cheeks, small mouth and serious expression.
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by uniqueflash(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
my class captain was too mean to the extend that ur name could be on his list and u re even not in school that day

1 Like

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by babyfaceafrica: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
lol
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by chieveboy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ovems:

I feel compassion for him
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by supersaz66(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Class captain was and still my friend.. And me the chief noise makers. My name can never be there
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Asuokaa: 4:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by decode55(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2016
the worst part would be when your name appears on the list even when you slept all through afternoon prep. grin
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by olasubomi007(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2016
I remembered a day like that..
I left school like around 7:30AM... grin grin
Ws a bad boy then..

Got to school the following day and was shocked.. My name was on the Noise makers list yesterday.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Ovems(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2016
chieveboy:

I feel compassion for him
Compassion?! Why?
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by chieveboy(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2016
Ovems:

Compassion?! Why?

Looking at him...his apparent poverty, his fate in wherever he is...those hands that looks disproportionate with his body--an apparent malnutrition, and the blessings he's got in large brain mass...I hope he finds a way out...he seems poised for that...l'll have him on my Whatsapp DP. I love him.

1 Like

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by Ovems(f): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
chieveboy:

Looking at him...his apparent poverty, his fate in wherever he is...those hands that looks disproportionate with his body--an apparent malnutrition, and the blessings he's got in large brain mass...I hope he finds a way out...he seems poised for that...l'll have him on my Whatsapp DP. I love him.

Wow. You are very observant. I didn't notice all those. I just love his expression and chubby cheeks. Even in poverty, the kid is cute.

1 Like

Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by oluwabishop: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2016
That list gonna be like -

SassyVixen,
SassyVixen,
SassyVixen,
Sassyvixen,
SassyVixen,
Sassyvixen,
SassyVixen,
SassyVixen,

Daiz what you get for curving the class captain
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by oluwabishop: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Apparently, you're owing from the previous list. Those class captains sold their chill eons ago
olasubomi007:
Ws a bad boy then..

Got to school the following day and was shocked.. My name was on the Noise makers list yesterday.. angry angry
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by StupidYorubaFool: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2016
lalasticlala ooo this is absolutely hilarious.
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by StupidYorubaFool: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2016
abuayman:
grin grin grin
green card
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by BALLOSKI: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Ovems:
grin

Lalasticlala , be a class monitor please.
Re: One Picture A Class Captain Or Noisemaker Can Relate To by BALLOSKI: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2016
olasubomi007:
Ws a bad boy then..

grin

(1) (Reply)

18-YR-OLD NKECHI CHIDI-OGBOLU BECOMES YOUNGEST GRADUATE FROM US UNIVERSITY / What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller / MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.