Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today (1077 Views)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by oganology33(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Saw this bill board on ma way back from church today @ Air Force Junction, PH. And I totally agree. Itz high time our churches give back 2 Society or not take from them at all.
I can't say with authority, but the G O of Omega power Ministry (OPM) Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere is at the forefront of philanthropy amongst churches in Port Harcourt. From Free PUBLIC schools, free supermarkets, to free restaurants. As well as cash and landed property gifts to church members.

Churches can actually help 2 cushion the effect of recession on the masses if they really claim to be Christ-like. After all, the wealth is being pumped in by the same ppl.

PS. I'm an Anglican, not a member of OPM. Jxt decided 2 share my observation abt churches in Nigeria.

FYI: I'm more spiritual than religious. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Odiegwu
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by psucc(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2016
And the essence of the church aside worship was to care for the poor and the needy.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by ouzo1(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
U sucked Ur mom's breast for 2yrs uv nt done anything
tangible for her...Uv sucked bae's boobs for just 3weeks uv
bought her IPHONE7,bros cum nd kneel down lets Pray for
sense Into You
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by boboLIL(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
no be for this country
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by Teniolasmart: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
ouzo1:
U sucked Ur mom's breast for 2yrs uv nt done anything
tangible for her...Uv sucked bae's boobs for just 3weeks uv
bought her IPHONE7,bros cum nd kneel down lets Pray for
sense Into You
y are u going off topic

i think ur brain needs the act of fuckering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by dikeigbo2(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Not the other way round,where Church schools are out the reach of its members.. Talk less of being freeee.

God bless him more to do more.
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by ouzo1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Teniolasmart:
y are u going off topic

i think ur brain needs the act of fuckering

Lucky u...if only u could say that to my face
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by Young03(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
tell oyedepo n co that

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by Teniolasmart: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
ouzo1:

Lucky u...if only u could say that to my face
where d fvck is ur face cos i cant find it
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by FreshBoss007: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
the matter no be here
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by lilmax(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
how do you give if you don't take? how are the teachers paid?
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by oganology33(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
how do you give if you don't take? how are the teachers paid?

Teachers are paid with church money. I've seen on TV that members shld pay their tithes to the free school account.
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by lilmax(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
oganology33:

Teachers are paid with church money. I've seen on TV that members shld pay their tithes to the free school account.
lol..... you better remove that "it's high time church give back to the society crap " because its same society money.....
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by Wilgrea7(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
MISSIONARY SCHOOLS IN THE OLD DAYS
had very little or free tuition was not selective were funded by church staffs were paid by church or by donating organisations was a kind of sacrifice and service in the name of the lord
MISSIONARY SCHOOLS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
expensive tuition only the rich can go there funded by church members in form of donations a means of making money students are imprisoned

1 Like

Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by ezechueze(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by Wilgrea7(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
MISSIONARY SCHOOLS IN THE OLD DAYS
had very little or free tuition was not selective were funded by church staffs were paid by church or by donating organisations was a kind of sacrifice and service in the name of the lord
MISSIONARY SCHOOLS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
expensive tuition only the rich can go there funded by church members in form of donations a means of making money students are imprisoned

i really prefer the old days... Christianity had a better name then
Re: Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today by oganology33(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
lol..... you better remove that "it's high time church give back to the society crap " because its same society money.....
Wich society money Now the society needs the money whr is it

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be A Dedicated Christian Without Going To Church? / It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. / Winners Miracle Job Banquet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.