Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. (1041 Views)

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by rxmusa(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2017
I want to quickly tell you about two Fulani herdsmen. Their names were Buba Abdullah and Abubakar Abdullah. I used "were" because they are no more.
They were both killed and their heads cut off eleven days after Pastor Suleman gave his church members order to kill and decapitate Fulani herdsmen (even the innocent ones).
They were killed in Ossissa, Ndokwa West LGA, of Delta State. So they have starting killing and cutting off the heads of Fulani herdsmen in the South-South. While some of our Christian leaders are inciting violence, the Fulani leadership is busy calming down nerves, telling it's people to be patient not to take the laws into their hands.
This is not the first time Fulani herdsmen have been attacked and killed in Delta State. There were several instances last year that I am aware of. The Fulanis have never retaliated not even once. But the day a group of Fulani herdsmen decide to take revenge against the advice of their leaders some people will be shouting Islamisation.
The killing was reported in today's Vanguard but I'll tell you what the Vanguard report did not mention
1. That the heads of the herdsmen were cut off as Pastor Suleman had instructed.
2. That the names of the herdsmen were Buba Abubakar and Abdullah Abubakar
3. They both had wives and 5 children between them. Buba and Abdullah has 2 and 3 children respectively.
4. These boys committed no crime at all, their cattle did not stray into any farm, they were killed and their heads were cut off out of malice and hate.
5. Those who see every Fulani as a Muslim are already justifying the killings because of their hate for Muslims.
By Igho Hakeem O
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by emeijeh(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Sharap!

1 Like

Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by Meajor(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2017
You're a just a rumor monger.... And an evil advocate..may God forgive you
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by Opinedecandid(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Hypocrite like you.
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by dunkem21(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Source cheesy
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2017
rxmusa:
I want to quickly tell you about two Fulani herdsmen. Their names were Buba Abdullah and Abubakar Abdullah. I used "were" because they are no more.
They were both killed and their heads cut off eleven days after Pastor Suleman gave his church members order to kill and decapitate Fulani herdsmen (even the innocent ones).
They were killed in Ossissa, Ndokwa West LGA, of Delta State. So they have starting killing and cutting off the heads of Fulani herdsmen in the South-South. While some of our Christian leaders are inciting violence, the Fulani leadership is busy calming down nerves, telling it's people to be patient not to take the laws into their hands.
This is not the first time Fulani herdsmen have been attacked and killed in Delta State. There were several instances last year that I am aware of. The Fulanis have never retaliated not even once. But the day a group of Fulani herdsmen decide to take revenge against the advice of their leaders some people will be shouting Islamisation.
The killing was reported in today's Vanguard but I'll tell you what the Vanguard report did not mention
1. That the heads of the herdsmen were cut off as Pastor Suleman had instructed.
3. They both had wives and 5 children between them. Buba and Abdullah has 2 and 3 children respectively.
4. These boys committed no crime at all, their cattle did not stray into any farm, they were killed and their heads were cut off out of malice and hate.
5. Those who see every Fulani as a Muslim are already justifying the killings because of their hate for Muslims.
By Igho Hakeem O
pls and pls were you there when they result the incident niiiiiii. What you report here's rubbish. What Apostle Johnson suleiman said is that each and everyone to defend thenselves cos this present government is not capable to protect its citizens. Up till today boko haram are still shedding innocent blood of Nigerians and you are here demonstrating your grievances. Enough of cattle grazing in south south state. The fulani herdsmen should go to their state and be grazing there not destroying the crops of the farmers that sweat all day all night to plant. Enough of fulani herdsmen grazing.

1 Like

Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by rxmusa(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by saintmark88(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2017
They want war, wen the war comes it will consume them and their families......
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by dunkem21(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2017
rxmusa:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/2-missing-herdsmen-found-dead-delta/

We don't believe anything that comes from vanguard cheesy ..

Meanwhile, their head was intact according to the report cool
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by aurenflani: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Deltans? OK. They plenty where I come from.
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by Opinedecandid(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Johnnyessence:
pls and pls were you there when they result the incident niiiiiii. What you report here's rubbish. What Apostle Johnson suleiman said is that each and everyone to defend thenselves cos this present government is not capable to protect its citizens. Up till today boko haram are still shedding innocent blood of Nigerians and you are here demonstrating your grievances. Enough of cattle grazing in south south state. The fulani herdsmen should go to their state and be grazing there not destroying the crops of the farmers that sweat all day all night to plant. Enough of fulani herdsmen grazing.

Dont mind Buhari apologists.
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by beneviv(f): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Ts a very big lie Jare
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
rxmusa:
By Igho Hakeem O
Are you OK? Do you know the havoc those lunatic are causing over there? Did Suleman said Christian in general or his members to deal with any Fulani herdsmen in the church premises? Do you know what those idiot have being doing that the price of palm oil and garri has gone up.farmers are no more going to the farms because of those idiot so you expect them to keep quiet while they're being slaughed like ram. If you don't have a meaningful to say please keep quiet

1 Like

Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by olureignforever: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why are you ranting here. How many rants have we received over the many Christians that have been killed in the north, south, east and west. Fulani have killed people even in their own land. What has govt said about the killings in southern kaduna.

Op, don't ask for the wraught of God upon ur head. Those Christians that have been killed had no crime and yet av not heard anyone ranting about their unjustified killings.

Pst suleiman only said Christians should defend themselves.
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by rxmusa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Are you OK? Do you know the havoc those lunatic are causing over there? Did Suleman said Christian in general or his members to deal with any Fulani herdsmen in the church premises? Do you know what those idiot have being doing that the price of palm oil and garri has gone up.farmers are no more going to the farms because of those idiot so you expect them to keep quiet while they're being slaughed like ram. If you don't have a meaningful to say please keep quiet
SeSeems like you didnt watch the video
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
rxmusa:

SeSeems like you didnt watch the video
I watched it and I even have a copy. .

]Suleiman said this
Somebody called me and told me that there is a plan to send Fulani herdsmen after you and I said ok and the person said I should be careful and I said careful of what. He said the herdsmen are just going to run into the road like herdsmen and begin to cause confusion and while your security men clear them and you come out, they will open fire. I said okay. After about a week, he called me and said please, if you don't do that, they might bring them to come around church premises. I said its okay. And I told my people, any Fulani herdsman you see around you, kill him. I have told them in the church here, that any fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, Kill him, Kill Him. Cut his head. If they are busy killing christians and nothing is happening, we will kill them and nothing will happen."he said.

This is the interpretation, it means self defense against those terrorist
Re: It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. by Okanokan(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
If you have nothing tangible to offer for the unity of country, go to the mosque to pray for our nation and President.
Stop spewing rubbish against the revered Apostle Suleman.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Hindu Trimurti? How Is It Different From The Christian Trinity? / Nigerian Billionaire Escober Smith Surprises His Pastor On Her Birthday / Biography Of Tasha Cobbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.